Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 357 358 359 360 361 362 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:52 am
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter growled back at her playfully as she pushed him back on the bed and looked up at her lovingly. She pulled down the straps to her top and he tilted his head and sat up, nibbling on her ear. "I thought I was the one who was supposed to do that." he teased and ran his hand up the fabric of her top.

|| Hmmm, sorry I thought I replied to that.... And Sam you need to reply in Loved Ones Lost badly ^,^ ||

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:14 am

I believe that dreams are sacred
Take my darkest fears and play them
Like a lullaby
Like a reason why

User ImageRavin inhaled deeply and opened her eyes. Dylan towered over her, propping himself up by his arms. She smiled thoughtfully and reached up to stroke the beautiful dark hair out of his eyes. She leaned up and kissed his lips.

"Really," she answered, pulling away. She raised her eyebrows playfully up at him. Ravin fluttered her eyelashes gently and grinned. "You know what? I don't feel as sick anymore."

Like a play of my obsessions
Make me understand the lesson
So I'll find myself
So I won't be lost again

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:44 am
heart  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:47 am
heart  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:49 am
Evoblack
User ImageAiri chewed slowly, her smoldering eyes burning into Hideaki's. She could see the jealousy that burned there. What exactly was he thinking? She wondered. Airi ate half of her steak quickly, loving the taste of fresh, warm blood. She slowly licked her lips of the blood and smiled a bright smile over at Hideaki.

Hideaki drank slowly of the wine. Her lips curved into a smile. "I'm glad you enjoy it." She leaned in closer. "Can't I change you tonight, my love?" she pleaded. She grazed her fingertips over his arm. Her eyes burned right into his. "Please?"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:56 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica giggled softly as he bit on her ear. "Oh right, silly me," She shivered as his colder hands slid up her sides.
She turned her head to catch his mouth on her own. She kissed him fully, moving her tongue across his lips before prying them open. As she tangled her tongue with his own. Her fingers moved to tangle in his hair.
"Hunter..I love you," She whispered softly.

-yeah, i know. im really sorry Demo..-  

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:42 pm
Evoblack

Like a lullaby
Like a reason why

User ImageRavin inhaled deeply and opened her eyes. Dylan towered over her, propping himself up by his arms. She smiled thoughtfully and reached up to stroke the beautiful dark hair out of his eyes. She leaned up and kissed his lips.

"Really," she answered, pulling away. She raised her eyebrows playfully up at him. Ravin fluttered her eyelashes gently and grinned. "You know what? I don't feel as sick anymore."

So I'll find myself
So I won't be lost again

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:59 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

"Thats good," Dylan smirked.
"That was my wicked plan all along," He had no clue where the hell they were headed, but where ever it was, it was probably way too extravvagant. Because it was Veronica.
He looked over her face, he couldn't help but think about what they would have been doing on their wedding night if she wasn't pregnant.

But instead, he pressed a kiss to her lips lovingly and perched himself next to her instead of over her.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:28 pm
[[welcome back, Sammy.]]

Like a lullaby
Like a reason why

User ImageShe traced the shape of his lips with the fingertip of her index finger. Ravin's eyes danced over the man on top of her. He was beautiful. Not in a girlish way. Not at all. It was a kind of exotic beauty that came with being a guy. Dylan's beauty was heightened more so by his tanned skin, the dark hair that hung into his eyes, and his dark, brooding gaze.

Dylan shifted down to her side. Ravin mirrored his movements, now tracing his jawline. Even now, his eyes were brooding and thoughtful. Maybe he was thinking about what they would have been doing if she wasn't pregnant. It seemed that being pregnant took the life out of Dylan. He lost only some of his passion, though some of it remained. He was more gentle, careful with her as if she might break.

Dylan leaned forward and pressed a loving kiss to her kiss. Ravin closed her eyes. The simple touch sent shivers down her spine. "Then, you, sir, are wicked indeed," she purred against his lips.

She lifted a hand and touched his neck gently, deepening the kiss. Ravin held him closer, tighter. She wouldn't let him pull away. She wanted to know that his passion still existed, even if it was bottled away.

So I'll find myself
So I won't be lost again

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:44 pm
emo  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:21 am
heart  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:36 am
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter kissed her back when she pried his lips open and sighed softly when she stopped to speak. "I love you too Veronica." he whispered back and kissed her again, softly. Of course while his mouth was soft and loving his hands were more anxious, they hadn't done anything, not even cuddling, in over a week. So his hands made their way up her back and to the zipper (I'm just going with zipper here xD) in the back of her top, which he unzipped and removed from her quickly.

|| Are you losing interest Sam? It's ok if you don't want to post ^,^ ||

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:42 am
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica grinned against his lips as he kissed her again. Their kissing was soft, gentle even. But their bodies were moving quicker. She ground her body against him as his hands moved up her back. The zipper (that works XD)was sliding down and her top was gone in an instant.
She bit down on his bottom lip, becoming more antsy. She breathed against him heavily. "Mmm," She hummed.

-not exactly.-
-at least, not with Austin...>.<-  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:50 am
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter moved his hands again, around to her a** and grabbed it, a bit more roughly than was neccessary. He continued his loving kiss, although Veronica biting on his lip hindered that for a moment. His brain was like, I love you. His body was like, <******** yes finally!!! Yeah, screw this. He switched from gentle to demanding in about the amount of time it took to blink. Crushing his mouth against hers he ran his hands up her hips to grope her chest and groan softly at her body grounding against his.

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:55 am
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica squealed into his mouth as his hands squeezed her butt. And in an instant there was a sudden change in his actions. His hands were up her body and grabbing at her chest. "Hunter.." She sighed softly into his mouth. But it was a muffled sound through their intense kiss. And his groaning encouraged her.
She wanted to do so much, so quickly. Her body was shivering gently. She moved hermouth down his jaw and to his neck where she bit down into him, not quiet enough to break skin yet.

-ill do dylan next. but ima be leaving soon..>.<-  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 357 358 359 360 361 362 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games