Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Post your picture/ random pictures/dream avatars Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 357 358 359 360 361 362 ... 522 523 524 525 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xiao_Hoa

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:47 pm
Xiao_Hoa
User Image

This is your beautiful baby girl, in 10 days she'll be 4 months old!!
Her name is Aimee Hoa Tseng 4laugh heart

Does my baby look Chinese or American/caucasian question I think she looks Chinese, but someone says she doesn't.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:48 pm
    × The baby looks Chinese to me. oO;

xiiao-ai

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:50 pm
[...sinfulanjel...]
    × The baby looks Chinese to me. oO;

Same...and wow early becoming a mother...wish my parents would of let me...when I'm your age... sad  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:54 pm
    × Only a few years more, Piggy.
    It's strange to see a guy wanting to get married so young. oO;;

xiiao-ai

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:57 pm
[...sinfulanjel...]

lol, not when you're really in love... heart But then its hard to tell at such a young age, because we're not sure if we're ready or not, and you're not sure if she's/he's the one, etc...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:03 pm
[...sinfulanjel...]

I agree, stay young as long as you can. Not saying being married is bad, but you do miss being a teen. There are it's advantages and disadvantages. But out of everyone my age that got married, I'm one of the few that got married before having children, and the few that aren't on the verge of divorce, lol...( well not that it's a laughing matter, depends which side your on)

Xiao_Hoa

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:05 pm
Xiao_Hoa
[...sinfulanjel...]

I agree, stay young as long as you can. Not saying being married is bad, but you do miss being a teen. There are it's advantages and disadvantages. But out of everyone my age that got married, I'm one of the few that got married before having children, and the few that aren't on the verge of divorce, lol...( well not that it's a laughing matter, depends which side your on)

If I get married, I'll probably never ask for divorce...because I'm too giving...like if my wife wants me to do this or this, I'd do it...unless it's really unreasonable...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:07 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
Xiao_Hoa
[...sinfulanjel...]

If I get married, I'll probably never ask for divorce...because I'm too giving...like if my wife wants me to do this or this, I'd do it...unless it's really unreasonable...

Ha, I always ask for the unreasonable for fun!! blaugh

Xiao_Hoa

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:18 pm
Xiao_Hoa
xXHotBabiBluXx
Xiao_Hoa
[...sinfulanjel...]

lol, like, example? xD I'll see how unreasonable is it. ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:20 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
Xiao_Hoa
[...sinfulanjel...]

ur wife would be lucky~ no chores to do! blaugh  

blossoming-angel

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:22 pm
blossoming_angel
xXHotBabiBluXx
Xiao_Hoa
[...sinfulanjel...]

3nodding I'm that I kind of person...we'll only to girls mostly...I respect them a whole lot...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:26 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
Xiao_Hoa
xXHotBabiBluXx
Xiao_Hoa
[...sinfulanjel...]

like i'd ask him, " hey does my feet stink?" and he'll be like" I don't know"
Then I'd put my foot in his lap and say "can you smell it to make sure", then he would.

It's so funny. rofl It's just a joke anyways.
Some people might say that's nasty, but it just depends how comfortable you are with someone. Sort of like, you could never imagine peeing in front of your girlfriend right, after say you lived with each other for a few months, you don't care.

Xiao_Hoa

Xiao_Hoa

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:27 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
blossoming_angel
xXHotBabiBluXx
Xiao_Hoa
[...sinfulanjel...]

3nodding I'm that I kind of person...we'll only to girls mostly...I respect them a whole lot...

That's good 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:28 pm
Xiao_Hoa
xXHotBabiBluXx
Xiao_Hoa
xXHotBabiBluXx
Xiao_Hoa
[...sinfulanjel...]

Then I'd put my foot in his lap and say "can you smell it to make sure", then he would.

Some people might say that's nasty, but it just depends how comfortable you are with someone. Sort of like, you could never imagine peeing in front of your girlfriend right, after say you lived with each other for a few months, you don't care.

I'm half rofl and half gonk  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Xiao_Hoa

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:28 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
Xiao_Hoa
xXHotBabiBluXx
Xiao_Hoa
xXHotBabiBluXx

I'm half rofl and half gonk

IYAH!! lol! blaugh

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 357 358 359 360 361 362 ... 522 523 524 525 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games