Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3596 3597 3598 3599 3600 3601 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:51 pm

Fenrir Graveheart
Katsuro Hitokage
Fenrir Graveheart
Glad to know I'm not the only one who feels that way, but what can we do? They're the ones who make the calls. They hold the ban hammer. emo
you need to get lots of members to stand up for you

I'd try putting this to a vote but we've already seen that they don't care about things like that.

Kat the crew already had the poll and Fenrir won,so that alone should show that most want Fenrir as the Mizukage so those votes are the memebers who suppot him.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:52 pm

hector rouge
DANDii Lions--
Funny?
Aaah, it's so not worth my time bickering with you.

So, anyone do anything interesting today?

I'm sorry but as a senior member of NUR I don't think it's right and I'm going to send in my views to BB.
BB's not gonna be on in time to stop it, there's 10 votes to ban him in the crew, it's probably gonna happen really soon, I usally wouldn't bring crew subjects out into the chatroom but I can't talk crew out of it, and NUR is more than just crew

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:52 pm

I don't think you want to know rock. xd
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:53 pm

Katsuro Hitokage
If anyones got something to say, now would be a good time!!! gonk

Heres what I think, the very fact that the Crew is interfering in something that makes perfect sense I feel betrayed. If they are going to rule by democracy they have to stick to it. They will simply lose the approval of 31 people! those 31 people will be at stake of leaving. I know I find it very hard to just accept the Hypocrisy in the whole thing.

Havok-Trance

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:54 pm

Ice-White-Polar-Bear
Fenrir Graveheart
Katsuro Hitokage
Fenrir Graveheart
Glad to know I'm not the only one who feels that way, but what can we do? They're the ones who make the calls. They hold the ban hammer. emo

I'd try putting this to a vote but we've already seen that they don't care about things like that.

Kat the crew already had the poll and Fenrir won,so that alone should show that most want Fenrir as the Mizukage so those votes are the memebers who suppot him.
votes are weak you need accaul quotes to support him, cause otherwise he's out, and I'm really against banning
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:56 pm

Woah, Banning?
Seriously.
That's stupid.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:56 pm

Kats how can you say such a thing? Votes are the idea of free speech if the Crew ignores that they might as well just flip us all off. Same thing truly.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:57 pm

Katsuro Hitokage
Ice-White-Polar-Bear
Fenrir Graveheart
Katsuro Hitokage
Fenrir Graveheart

votes are weak you need accaul quotes to support him, cause otherwise he's out, and I'm really against banning

KAT YOU ARE NOT LISTENING TO WHAT IM SAYING!!!THE CREW DID THE POLL SAYING THAT WAS THE ANSWER,BUT AS SOON AS THEY DONT GET WHAT THEY WANT,THEY CRY ABOUT IT AND COMPLAIN.FENRIR DID EVERYTHING HE NEEDED TO DO TO BECOME MIZUKAGE.HE WON THE POLL HE KILLED THE FORMED LEADERS AND HE WILL SOON KILL THE LAST ONE THAT PRETTY MUCH STANDS IN HIS WAY.

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:58 pm

I'm hungry...
Ooooh caps... scary. -_-
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:59 pm

Naturally, I agree. Voting only seems to matter to crew when it goes in their favor. Maybe havock will be able to say something about it. He hasn't been on in the past day so he doesn't know about any of this. I gotta go now though, but everyone please continue to support me while I'm gone. I've had a lot of fun in this guild, and I want to spend even more time playing with you all, so please work with me to make that happen.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:59 pm

This is why this guild is dying. One "So called" faulty move, and then the crew g crazy about like paparazzi.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:00 pm

hector rouge
Kats how can you say such a thing? Votes are the idea of free speech if the Crew ignores that they might as well just flip us all off. Same thing truly.

DAMN STRAIGHT!! We voted for what we wanted.The crew said that this was our choice and we voted and showed what we wanted but just cus they dont like it they want to change it.

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:01 pm

Fenrir peace out my brother
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:03 pm

I'm very disappointed. This is why I disagreed with the change in power because the Crew members devoted to fairness either left or where kicked from Crew.

Havok-Trance

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:06 pm

hector rouge
I'm very disappointed. This is why I disagreed with the change in power because the Crew members devoted to fairness either left or where kicked from Crew.

Im with you there,i used to read thru the guild before BB became captain and it was very peceful and the crew was actually helpful and nice.THEY WERENT STRAIGHT BIT*HS.Uhh no offense Alicia havock and Kat(kinda) And Oni and evryoen not goign back on there word
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3596 3597 3598 3599 3600 3601 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games