Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
TILL KINGDOM DAYS COME Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:53 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
what why am i stuck with her i thought you would be my new master scream

Somad you just got your new powers and your not the right person for me stare ,listen to me when i tell you its best if you stay with berry

arrgghhh stressed fine *changes into the sword and it attaches itself to berry as well as the Earings*
"im guessing im not very liked anymore...." Berry sighed a bit. She was suprised with the way Somad had acted to Damos telling him to come with her and not him. "damos...What will i do around here without you around me? My whole time bring here was to get powerful so i could be as strong as you which got corrupted, then after i just wanted to find you... I dont know what i should do once you go off again...like you did before.." Berry looked up at him" I dont want to lose you again at all.. i just cant lose you...i never do want to lose you..." berry eyes closed and she rested her head on his chest.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:55 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

Somad you just got your new powers and your not the right person for me stare ,listen to me when i tell you its best if you stay with berry

arrgghhh stressed fine *changes into the sword and it attaches itself to berry as well as the Earings*
"im guessing im not very liked anymore...." Berry sighed a bit. She was suprised with the way Somad had acted to Damos telling him to come with her and not him. "damos...What will i do around here without you around me? My whole time bring here was to get powerful so i could be as strong as you which got corrupted, then after i just wanted to find you... I dont know what i should do once you go off again...like you did before.." Berry looked up at him" I dont want to lose you again at all.. i just cant lose you...i never do want to lose you..." berry eyes closed and she rested her head on his chest.
well berry that is why i intrusted Somad to you, so you can be stronger maybe as strong as me smile

*in her head* sorry berry its that i really wanted to be his stare , but i have nothing agianst you luv sweatdrop heart

-D03 Deux Dos-

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:03 pm
intense_fire
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

well berry that is why i intrusted Somad to you, so you can be stronger maybe as strong as me smile

*in her head* sorry berry its that i really wanted to be his stare , but i have nothing agianst you luv sweatdrop heart
"Really Damos?" Berry almost kissed him but she didnt know if it would be right if she did right now. "Why cant you train me Damos? Why does it have to be Somad?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:07 pm
The Gothic Rikku
intense_fire
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

"Really Damos?" Berry almost kissed him but she didnt know if it would be right if she did right now. "Why cant you train me Damos? Why does it have to be Somad?"
Somad is more of your Power rather than your Trianer((think of it as a Zanpaktow from bleach)), he will amplify your powers times ten and its your protection from Derry, she wont be able to enter your mind when Somad is there dormant 3nodding  

-D03 Deux Dos-

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:20 pm
intense_fire
The Gothic Rikku
intense_fire
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

Somad is more of your Power rather than your Trianer((think of it as a Zanpaktow from bleach)), he will amplify your powers times ten and its your protection from Derry, she wont be able to enter your mind when Somad is there dormant 3nodding
Berry was so happy now that she acted before thinking and kisses Damos. Then she smiles and blushes a bit when she realized what she did."Thank you for thinking of my protection Damos."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:27 pm
((OMFG! Guys I'm so sorry I wasn't here most of this weekend....I had food poinoning and my boss wasss being a bi-ocht and made me work over-time scince everyone else bailed for the weekend crying ))  

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:31 pm
SoraSabishii
((OMFG! Guys I'm so sorry I wasn't here most of this weekend....I had food poinoning and my boss wasss being a bi-ocht and made me work over-time scince everyone else bailed for the weekend crying ))
((its ok ^^ -hugs- we update the first page, first post has everything that has happened that happened lately. well i think so ^^;;; wink )  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:32 pm
SoraSabishii
((thats okay smile xd just make sure you check out the First post to get you up to date))
*Damos was in shock eek biggrin but laugh anyways* thats berry for you wink , so are we off now
((havent you noticed Damos is so much cherrier than the begining 3nodding ))  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:33 pm
The Gothic Rikku
SoraSabishii
((its ok ^^ -hugs- we update the first page, first post has everything that has happened that happened lately. well i think so ^^;;; wink )
((man great minds think alike i just posted almost exactly what you said xd ))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:36 pm
((*tears up a litte* ah thanks guys, you-re the most undstanding people I've been around all week *sniff* only two more days untilt the weekend, thankgawd! My teachers are being such butt-heads...Yeah I read the first post again the first thing I came. I don't know why by I get a hoot out of that, so read when I don't really got anything better to do well waiting for you guys to respond to a post. ANyway, I'm gonna stop ranting now!))  

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:39 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
SoraSabishii
((thats okay smile xd just make sure you check out the First post to get you up to date))
*Damos was in shock eek biggrin but laugh anyways* thats berry for you wink , so are we off now
((yes ^^ its cuase he loves Berry ^^ i really hope that is it))
Berry looked at him. "we are going all together, right?" Berry smiles at him and was happy that he didnt get mad at her for kissing him.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:42 pm
SoraSabishii
((*tears up a litte* ah thanks guys, you-re the most undstanding people I've been around all week *sniff* only two more days untilt the weekend, thankgawd! My teachers are being such butt-heads...Yeah I read the first post again the first thing I came. I don't know why by I get a hoot out of that, so read when I don't really got anything better to do well waiting for you guys to respond to a post. ANyway, I'm gonna stop ranting now!))
((wow seriously eek you actually read it, i thought only me and Dark rikku were the only ones who read and edit them, so what do you think of our summaries of the stories, oh yeah i did this kinda hangout RP so you could join ad we can talk about whatever we want if its RP or just RP in there what ever you like ya know))  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:44 pm
((Okay, for once I'm just gonna jump in randomly, you have been warned!))

Sabishii appeared out of nowhere quite close to the people she had been looking for, she yelled in an ooc voice "Yay, the angst has lifted!" Holdiing her arms out to the...sky/wall/dark abyss.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:45 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
SoraSabishii
((yes ^^ its cuase he loves Berry ^^ i really hope that is it))
Berry looked at him. "we are going all together, right?" Berry smiles at him and was happy that he didnt get mad at her for kissing him.
((actually no its cuz of his new sword and the fact that he doesnt have Farmoska and Tamajing anymore occuping his body so he is reverting back to his true self sweatdrop but you can actually fall in love with that ya know))
yeah, We go now to the Land of in the Heavens ((Enigmas Realm for short kay))  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:46 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
SoraSabishii
((wow seriously eek you actually read it, i thought only me and Dark rikku were the only ones who read and edit them, so what do you think of our summaries of the stories, oh yeah i did this kinda hangout RP so you could join ad we can talk about whatever we want if its RP or just RP in there what ever you like ya know))

((Heard...read it the first time you posted, but I asked for a link...so....?))  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games