Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
HEY NEW MEMBERS. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you HAVE a 3DS?!
  YEAH
  Not yet D:
  No, and I never will (wow)
View Results

Grant692

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:49 am

Hey guys, thanks for accepting me into the guild.
I am a huge fan of Nintendo.
Some of my favorite games include: Tales of Symphonia (absolutely stunning RPG), Final Fantasy III for the Super Nintendo, Super Mario 64, and Sonic Adventure II Battle, to name a few. I'm eager to meet everyone in the guild and I'm sure it'll be a fun experience biggrin .
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:57 am

I'm quite pleased that I was accepted into this cult.
My Nintendo knowledge has payed off at last. ^^

Dimentio X

Eloquently Satiric

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:05 am

Hello!
My favorite games are the Pokemon series and the Super Smash Bros.
I have: N64 (Doesn't work) crying , Original Gameboy,Gameboy color,Gameboy Advance, SP, DS , Gamecube, and a Wii!
So um yeah!
If you want to know more about me, you can check my profile or journal!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:15 am

Hullo. I have black hair... I like fries. I like my Wii, and video games. xD I dislike Wii hatorz. My favorite game.... hmm.. it'd have to be one of the Harvest Moon's or Animal Crossing.. >w<

Miss McLuffin

FatalQuake

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:22 am

Yo there! My name's FatalQuake, and I'm addicted to Nintendo.
I own all the Nintendo systems besides the Game Boy Pocket and Virtual Boy. My favorite system is the Super Nintendo, since it was practically my best friend when I was really small. My favorite games of all time are Super Smash Bros. Melee, Star Fox 64, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, Final Fantasy III (SNES), Animal Crossing, and Jump Ultimate Stars (DS import). The list goes on, but I'll stop there!
I'll easily fit in here, glad I was accepted!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:50 am

Hi.I'm new and I have almost every Nintendo gaming system but I don't have the Wii or the Play stations.My favorite gamecube game is Mario Kart Double Dash and all I have to do is win Special Cup in 150cc then All Cup Tour in 50, 100, and 150cc.Normally I do 50cc but some times I do 100cc.
So my family is addicted to Nintendo. sweatdrop

golden1star

CoolGamerDude

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:05 am

I am new here. I have a unearthly obbession over pokemon I have playes total of 150 hours(there goes 150 I could used to work on my project oh well) I usally play my wii 6-7 hours on weekends and gamecube the rest(wii may be new but nothing beats gamecube).
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:25 am

Welcome... to... blegheblerblrblrblr.

Chibi Kawaii-chan

Dwarf Woot

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:39 am

ello there. I love to play Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Pokemon, and whatever else i happen to come by. I just finished up Phantom hourglass a few days ago, and now i'm looking for a new game crying sad day. anywoo, I'm from Washington State, although i'm currently living in Delaware for this school year. hmm.. that's about all i feel like saying, so good day.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:00 am

I'm new!
^^

And obviously brain dead.

I like Zelda games,
Link is mah hero. ♥
Lol. DON'T JUDGE ME.

...God I'm brain dead.
Keep that in mind. ._.a

I also am very nostalgic about the NES and SNES,
I luffles them both. If I could sleep on hard boxes,
they'd be my pillow and teddy bear. =D

I'm a hardcore Nintendo fan,
seeing as they're the only game consoles we buy.
And I dislike any other game companies, and I will never,
EVER buy a PS or Xbox.
EVER.

Konfuzzled Kitten

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:18 am

Konfuzzled Kitten
I'm new!
^^

And obviously brain dead.

I like Zelda games,
Link is mah hero. ♥
Lol. DON'T JUDGE ME.

...God I'm brain dead.
Keep that in mind. ._.a

I also am very nostalgic about the NES and SNES,
I luffles them both. If I could sleep on hard boxes,
they'd be my pillow and teddy bear. =D

I'm a hardcore Nintendo fan,
seeing as they're the only game consoles we buy.
And I dislike any other game companies, and I will never,
EVER buy a PS or Xbox.
EVER.

You don't seem brain dead. ._.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:43 am

HI, my name is Juan, and I'm a Nintendo addict but i don't go around shouting stuff without thinking, unless i am trying to be random...... And... I do like other systems but i like the Wii the best... I love my Wii.....

Boya135

cuffed and stuffed

7,775 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:51 am

I'm new~ :]

My name is Alice (or if you're uncomfortable with calling me by my real name, you can call me Apathy) and I've been playing the SNES since I was five. ><

I have an NES, SNES, GB, GBSP, GC, DS, and Wii. xD
My favorite series ever is Metroid and I just beat Corruption last night (100%, woo!)...I cried 'cause I'm kinda lame like that, especially with Metroid.

I am a big fan of Nintendo, duh, but I also play other consoles. I figure that if its good, I'll give it a shot. I have tons of consoles and not just your usual Xbox / PS things. I play games from all time periods! ;]
That being said, Nintendo is, always has been, and always will be my favorite.

I like conversations, especially about Metroid so feel free to drop me a line. whee
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:57 am

*drops a line*

OOPS!

*bends over to pick up*

Waynebrizzle

MadKing3173

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:11 am

I'm new here. I've been a Nintendo fan for quite a while. My favorite series is The Legend of Zelda. The DS is my favorite handheld to date. My second favorite company is Microsoft. It used to be Sony, but thanks to the PS3 that's changed, although I'll buy one eventually because I love the stealth genre and must play MGS4. Well, I suppose that's it.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games