Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
Announcements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 9:04 pm
lol ive seen you RP their ^^ what excatly is S.T.A.T about. O ya and today we started swimming at my school.....I was so cold >.<  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 2:55 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7065147&start=0

::points ot it excitingly:: STAT..specail tactics attack..something else with a T. We opened a new thread sicne our first one got taken over by lickers,Hutners,and zombies.

..and Joy belw up a few sub-levels. But yea..you do missiosn and such,guns,the works.Its very organaized..though tis a mortal rp so Joy cna't be a neko sad ..but me is sitll Hyper!(when aren't I?heh)  

JoY_AnGel

xxrageofangelsxx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 9:35 pm
Yes well, Kurai was feeling somewhat nostalgiac or something and was talking about how he and I worked together to raise money for this guild (along with generous donations from Chii, Rene, and everybody else that I'm too lazy to mention right now). So yea, here for your viewing pleasure, ladies and gentlemen of Ria High, I give you the history of your guild, the BIRTH of Ria High:

It was a day like any other, a time not too long ago, when a man, led by the wise words of a young Chii, first set foot upon this glorious world of Gaia. That man's name, was KuraiGekkou. Impressed and excited at what he saw in this world, Kurai, filled with a fiery determination, put his foot firmly upon the ground and proclaimed, "Upon this land I will rebuild Ria to ALL its former glory." For Kurai wished to revive the Golden Age of Ria, a time of peace (sorta) and RPing bliss. It was a place where titans did battle, where love erupted, and where betrayals stabbed like a thousand knives. However, like all great things, the golden age would not last. Sadly, men grew jaded with the bustling world of Ria and began to turn their backs on her. Others fell under the oppression of that terrible evil which deems itself 'School'. And so, Ria fell. Attempts to revive this fallen angel were short lived. But all that was about to change. For this was GAIA. The WORLD of anime roleplaying. HERE, Ria would live again! And thus, Kurai set to work, posting furiously to raise the funding necessary for the rebirth of Ria. Aiding him in his quest were many old comrades from the golden age: Rene, Chii, Sakura, as well as new allies, veteran to the world of Gaia: Susie, Tiffany, Joy, Uwasa. After a great deal of pursuasion, Ky, Kurai's long time rival, arrived at Gaia as well, also ready to relive the days where he and Kurai could engage in epic battles that would shake the very foundations upon which Ria stood. Together, this unlikely fellowship began working towards the light, posting, advertising, donating. But the way was difficult and the going was slow. It seemed that the dream would require several months before fulfillment. However...unknown to all, deep within the seas of Gaia, something was stirring. Then, one brilliant day, a man named Logan completed his invention, the "fishing rod" and began questing for these strange creatures of the deep. Finding that with his inventions, he could capture these strange beings, which he adequetly dubbed "fish," Logan found that they could be sold for a fair price. And so, the lucrative business of fishing was born. Those of the Rian dream made haste to seize this opportunity. At first, the going was slow, barely more profitable than normal posting. However, Kurai, Ky, and Sakura refused to back down. They fished, oftentimes for hours on end, honing their skills, until they had become masters of the sea. With this newfound power, came a new hope. Ria High may yet live to see the day. Fishing furiously, the trio (along with a large donation from Gaia and Ria veteran Chii) finally raised the proper amount of funding. And THUS, Ria High was born, and with it the Golden Age of Ria lived again!

Yea, so I dramatized it a little but there you go everyone. Ria High was built on fish.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 9:44 pm
Quote:
((xXrageofangelsXx: do you know how this guild was built?
xXrageofangelsXx: er
xXrageofangelsXx: remember
KuraiGekkou: ehh
xXrageofangelsXx: do you remember how this guild was built?
KuraiGekkou: me
KuraiGekkou: ME
KuraiGekkou: it was alllll me
xXrageofangelsXx: ...
xXrageofangelsXx: guess again?
KuraiGekkou: gold
xXrageofangelsXx: Fish
KuraiGekkou: fish
xXrageofangelsXx: remember
KuraiGekkou: ah
KuraiGekkou: fish
xXrageofangelsXx: we used to fish for hours on end
xXrageofangelsXx: to get that money
KuraiGekkou: yup
KuraiGekkou: struggling against digital fish
KuraiGekkou: it was something to do i guess
xXrageofangelsXx: it was faster than posting
KuraiGekkou: mm hmm,
xXrageofangelsXx: you should make a short story post
xXrageofangelsXx: on the birth of the Ria guild
xXrageofangelsXx: it was a day not so long ago
KuraiGekkou: haha
xXrageofangelsXx: when a man came to this world of Gaia
KuraiGekkou: why does it have to be mre?
xXrageofangelsXx: and decided
xXrageofangelsXx: cause I don't feel like it
xXrageofangelsXx: XP
KuraiGekkou: bah
KuraiGekkou: itll be something to do i guess
xXrageofangelsXx: make it all dramatic and stuff
xXrageofangelsXx: especially the fish
KuraiGekkou: heh
KuraiGekkou: i think ill make it a rather sorta of
KuraiGekkou: piro and largo sorta story
xXrageofangelsXx: lol
xXrageofangelsXx: you know Holy Zen?
KuraiGekkou: yup?
xXrageofangelsXx: Ky = Piro
Sol = Largo))

So here we go a short Report of how the guild was made by an interview style thingy:

Deer Park: Good evening Gaia! welcome to Deer Park Late night show!! and im here live with two powerful High School RP guild captains: Ky and Kurai!

Ky: Hey.

Kurai: Whoaaaa these water pitchers are made of glass ?! ::crashing sound::

Deer Park: umm.. yes..::shuffles through notecards:: so you two are the main leaders of Ria High school Guild in Gaia right?

Ky: uh-huh.. that would be correct Deer Park

Kurai: wow.. that thing spreaded all over the marble floor...

Deer Park: You are now ranking 2nd in the most popular high school guild. second to the Hentai high school. Tell us. How do you keep your High school clean and still be succesful?

Ky: well we just try our best to provide a fun and exciting Rp by supplying a variety of fun and lovable characters.

Kurai: Cause We are freaking Sexy bishies!!! ::huggles Ky from behind the seat::

Ky:... Kurai... remember last time you did that?

Kurai: ehh.. ::goes back to the seat::

Deer Park: Providing such a consistent fun and succsecful Rping enviroment seems a very hard task... how were you able to accomplish such a task?

Ky: well we didn't do it alone. we had very good rpiers such as Susie, Uwasa, Joy, Tiff, Rene, Gai, and DP. with those few as powerful pillars supporting our Rping Guild we were able to take at least like every corner of the school. And of course our 100% attention on the guild was the most promising factor. Isnt that right Kurai?

Kurai: ::has a laptop computer out:: w00t! My monk just found a Mini-Demon card!!!

Deer park: well umm what in the begining brought you to Gaia neways?

Ky: i was dragged by mai friends (gurls of course) to this site so they could dress me up in a pink outfit -_-;; but i stopped visiting Gaia before i was re-joined by Kurai.

Kurai: I followed the cute chii ^^

Deer park: So it was mainly Kurai wasnt it? man he must of had a lot of hope in making such a guild!

Kurai: ... Gaia was a scary place.. and i just wanted a nice place for us Ria-veterans to crash.

Ky: but it ended up we dragged 4 very powerful Rpiers into our guild.. and then it just started to spread...

Deer Park: Ria Veterans? Wow they must be very powerful and emotional Rpiers. I belive we have clips of some of them earlier. lets see some of their comments on Kurai shall we? Roll the tapes!

::A large screen comes down and starts to play::

Kari: ... zzzzzzzz zzzzzzzz ::around her is piled of millions of homework::

Rayan: Kari... Kari... Kari... Kari.. : emotion_drool : must talk to her.. ::looks from behind the tree at the napping Kari:: must think of good lines... kari kari... :;drool::

((scene Change))

Toadess: KURAI IS A BAKA!!! ::starts to stomp around in a wedding outfit:: where is that idiot now!? ::in her right hand is held a oversized golden hammer::

Gai: KUrai KEEPS STEALING MY GURLS!!!! ::unseathes a large katana::

((scene change))

Mint: -___-;; Kurai nii-san used to be my father...

Mattus: I started Ria.. but i quited 3 days after... who was Kurai again? Ky?? huh?? ::goes off to serve more starbuck coffees::

((end of videos))
Deer Park: Well i see you had some very nice Ria friends.. Kurai please do not hide under my desk.. that place has some live cords..

Kurai: is.. the scary elven gurl with the hammer gone? ::slowly peeks::

Ky: ... yes.. most of the Ria people are expert Rpiers and have gotten into deep plots and such.

Deer Park: I heard that Ria was a place for those who didnt want to just do senless "pre-teen' love rps such as Slave ones or extreme make-out ones. Am i correct?

Ky: ahh yes.. :sigh:: i was very dissastisified with the places i seen around outside our guild.. all the gurls chained up on walls and such and they seemingly enjoying it.. my my Gaia is a rather scary place.

Kurai: the first day when i came to Gaia.. i was stripped and was forced to make out with a gurl with a hockey mask...

Deer park: But as you said earlier.. this couldn't have been done without the help of some awsome Rpiers you have found within Gaia. And we actually brought 6 of them here with us today! come on out!

((in comes Mint, Rene, Tiff, Uwasa, Joy, and Susie *insert Theme music here*))

Tiff:Hey Ky!!! ::runs to sit next to him::

Rene: O_o;; Ky!!! ::Shoves Kurai out of the seat next to Ky::

Kurai: *gargh!* ::falls face first on the floor.

Ky: nani? ::looks at both gurls::

Susie and Uwasa: hey guys! ::shown together holding hands::

Mint: is nii-san ok? ::slowly leans down to check on Kurai whos on the ground::

Deer Park: Ahh so you five are the ones who brought the guild much attention and are very familiar with Kurai and Ky am i correct?

Tiff: yup me and Ky had a very nice history together ::chuckle and leans twoards Ky.

Rene: .... well i know them both outside of Gaia! ::leans closer to Ky while giving Tiff an evil glare:: Ky knows that too!

Ky:.. uhh gurls... ::nervously looks back and forth at them::

Susie: Ky hehe.. he dosent come out often. he was usually in the backrooms making some 'evil' plots. Kurai oon the other hand.. he chased me about.. in the first semester..

Kurai: wow.. i must be in heaven.. all lace and frills. (still on the ground btw..)

Uwasa: ::steps on Kurai:: -_-;; dont hit on my wife....

Mint:: ::steps on him too while holding down skirt:: Kurai nii-san is a perverted baka...

Kurai: ow.. my face...

Deer park: yes of course.. and as everyone knows.. Guilds are not made without a high price of 20k. so how did you make that much money? and which one of you guys payed for it?

Kurai: I did! ::shoots up and raises hand::

Mint: ::backslaps Kurai:: no baka.. you pitched in with your friends remember?

Ky: ohh the strain.. of all the fishing.. day out and day in.. we fished to create a living profit.. sacrificing our clothing...

Kurai: we did? ::looks at pimp outfit:: i mean of course we did ^^

Tiff: ahh but Ky.. that sure made you a strong man... ::slowly takes his arm::

Rene: ... Ky was noble! Ky sacrificed food and clothing for the guild! ::quickly grabs other arm::

Tiff: ... ::death grips his other arm:: Ky was a powerful Rping chracter! If it wasnt for him There would have been no plot in Ria High!!!

Rene: Ky's playfulness on his character Cless made our guild a better place to be! ::throws an arm around Ky's neck::

Tiff: KY IS EVILLY DELICIOUS! ::jumps into his lap:;

Rene: KY IS A CUTE AND FUN CHARACTER!! ::jumps into his lap too while bringning her face up to his::

Tiff: KY LOVES TO BE EVIL!! ::Brings her face up to Ky and goes nose to nose with Rene::

Rene: KY LOVES TO BE CUTE!!! ::Glares straight into Tiff's eyes::

Ky: ::muffled voice:: help...

Kurai:::slowly looks back with a sleepy expression:: huaaa.. im sleepy now.. ooo icecubes... ::tosses ice cubes into his mouth::

Mint: nii-san.. that isnt ice cubes...

Kurai: AHH MY MOUTH IS BLEEDING!!

Deer Park: .... thats all the time we have see you next time!!

((ending theme song with Kurai running around holding his mouth. A huge battle aura around Ky, tiff, and Rene. Mint just standing sweatdropping and Susie and uwasa making out off stage.))  

KuraiGekkou

xxrageofangelsxx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:09 pm
And now, commentary on both stories:

KuraiGekkou: lol
KuraiGekkou: hat terrible evil which deems itself 'School'.
xXrageofangelsXx: haha
KuraiGekkou: the fishing rod
KuraiGekkou: omg
xXrageofangelsXx: indeed
KuraiGekkou: haha
KuraiGekkou: why does your has to be all better then ines
KuraiGekkou: mines*
xXrageofangelsXx: still reading
xXrageofangelsXx: Rayan's talking so
xXrageofangelsXx: yea
xXrageofangelsXx: this is so Ky/Sol-ish
xXrageofangelsXx: Holy Zen Ky-Sol-ish
KuraiGekkou: yes
KuraiGekkou: XP
xXrageofangelsXx: hahahahahaha
xXrageofangelsXx: Toadess: KURAI IS A BAKA!!! ::starts to stomp around in a wedding outfit:: where is that idiot now!? ::in her right hand is held a oversized golden hammer::

KuraiGekkou: ^^:;
xXrageofangelsXx: oh man
xXrageofangelsXx: this video reel is great
KuraiGekkou: ehh just trying to sum up our lil veterans in a sentance or two
xXrageofangelsXx: what?!
xXrageofangelsXx: I've never even been to a slave RP
KuraiGekkou: never said you did
xXrageofangelsXx: I didn't even know what the hell they were
xXrageofangelsXx: Ky: ahh yes.. :sigh:: i was very dissastisified with the places i seen around outside our guild.. all the gurls chained up on walls and such and they seemingly enjoying it.. my my Gaia is a rather scary place.

KuraiGekkou: didnt say you went to them Xp
KuraiGekkou: you had to have just gone outside and seen the titles
xXrageofangelsXx: HOW ELSE WOULD I SEE THEM BAKA?!
xXrageofangelsXx: And with my tremendous insight
xXrageofangelsXx: I could just tell these things were going on from teh titles
KuraiGekkou: hey
KuraiGekkou: title:
SLAVE RP (Gurls chained to walls!!!!!111one
xXrageofangelsXx: seemingly enjoying it?
KuraiGekkou: ok ok
KuraiGekkou: i had to put that idea down
KuraiGekkou: and make Kurai sound stupid
KuraiGekkou: so i had to use you for a while -.-
xXrageofangelsXx: ok w/e
xXrageofangelsXx: haha
xXrageofangelsXx: sacrificing the clothing
xXrageofangelsXx: that was only hard on you
KuraiGekkou: crying
xXrageofangelsXx: you were like
xXrageofangelsXx: must....buy......
xXrageofangelsXx: arghhhhhh
xXrageofangelsXx: and I'd be like
xXrageofangelsXx: NO
KuraiGekkou: i had to wear a ugly tourist shirt
xXrageofangelsXx: I'LL KILL YOU
KuraiGekkou: for monthes..
xXrageofangelsXx: well
xXrageofangelsXx: now you're the pimpin' leader of the most powerful non perverted high school guild on Gaia
xXrageofangelsXx: so for all those ppl who laughed at that shirt
KuraiGekkou: hellya..
KuraiGekkou: EAT THIS
xXrageofangelsXx: YEA
KuraiGekkou: ::has no idea what to make them eat..::
xXrageofangelsXx: uhh...
xXrageofangelsXx: <_<
xXrageofangelsXx: >_>
xXrageofangelsXx: <_<
KuraiGekkou: ....
xXrageofangelsXx: I see nothing
KuraiGekkou: ::cricket chirp::
KuraiGekkou: ::stuffs cricket down them::
xXrageofangelsXx: BWAHAHAHAHAHA
KuraiGekkou: >D
xXrageofangelsXx: so what were the "ice cubes"?
KuraiGekkou: broken pieces of glass
xXrageofangelsXx: ah
xXrageofangelsXx: they're not exactly cubes then...
KuraiGekkou: ehh
KuraiGekkou: oh well
KuraiGekkou: now to colour code
KuraiGekkou: since im so nice
KuraiGekkou: so do you like the fate of your character?
xXrageofangelsXx: caught between Tiff and Rene
xXrageofangelsXx: meh
xXrageofangelsXx: he's been in near-death situations before
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 5:52 am
......WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA crying crying crying crying crying crying ::Takes out baseball bat:: Where is joy??::Attacks Kuri::

.....I feel so un important..really Joy does..
<~~~goes to a corner and dies...unnoticed.  

JoY_AnGel

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 8:32 am
::rubs head:: Probably shoulda mentioned in the begining.. hehe.. Mint was suppose to represent Joy ^^;; . Cause if we letted Joy on the Set.. ehh.. all hell would break loose.... ^^;;  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 10:16 am
LMAO xd OMG that was so hilarious!!!! *wipes tear of from eye* you guys crack me up blaugh  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 10:57 am
::Just knocks Kurai out with baseball bat::

..lol the whole Rene vs Tiffy thing was funny!^0^

$5 of tiffy!!....((they did have a baby and all >w<))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 12:25 pm
We did eek ......OOO your thinking of the fanfic silly lol wow you guys should do something like this more often blaugh It got me in the mood to RP!!!!  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

xxrageofangelsxx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 3:43 pm
***EDIT***
wtf, it changed all my " " and ' and ... to ? marks

There, changed most of them back. Might've missed a few

Random story that I had to write for my Creative Writing class. Just thought I'd share it.

One Boy, Three Pigs, And An Artillery Cannon

Once upon a time, there was a boy named Jack, who was walking happily down the street, his newly bought cow in tow, when a strange man in an ominous black cloak approached him. "Hey kid," he whispered in a hushed tone, "you want to buy some death sticks?" Jack, slightly confused, replied in the same hushed whisper, "I have no money." The man in black straightened and looked down at Jack with a calculating gaze. "Alright, I'll make you a deal," he pronounced. "You give me that one cow of yours and I will give you these three magical beans." Jack thought it over. "You've got yourself a deal!" he exclaimed handing the cow over. Now Jack had never been the smartest apple of the tree, but after falling victim to a freak accident involving a rather steep incline and his girlfriend Jill, resulting in minor brain damage, he figured three was greater than one so it was a good trade.

Returning home with beans in hand, Jack showed them proudly to his grandmother and explained what had happened. Understandably, Jack's grandmother was furious. She lectured him passionately about the dangers of making deals with strange, black cloaked men and subsequently threw the beans out the window, closely followed by Jack. The window's shutters slamming loudly behind him, Jack heard his grandmother yell, "And don't come back until you've gotten me my cow!" And thus, Jack?s journey began.

After a couple hours of investigation, Jack finally managed to track down the strange black, cloaked trader to an ominous looking forest. The entrance was dark and gaping, like a mouth waiting to swallow unsuspecting travelers. Mist swirled about the entrance, dancing across a sign reading "Forest of Death, Despair, Doom, and All That Other Good D-word Stuff." Shrugging, Jack proceeded within. The path wound in and out of the trees, sometimes ending without warning and picking up again several feet beyond. Ordinary travelers would have been hopelessly lost within and would probably have starved to death or else have been eaten by the strange creatures that lived there, but not Jack. Jack had come prepared. Back in town, after he had learned the location of the black cloaked man, Jack had stopped by a vendor, who called his store 'Mapquest' and had given his three magical beans in exchange for a detailed rendition of the forest with a highlighted path, directions on how to reach his destination, an estimated time of travel, and a small advertisement on the side. Following this map, Jack had little trouble reaching the inner reaches of the forest, where the man in black stood, waiting.

"Hello Jack, I see you've finally come" the man in black said with a wispy, mysterious voice. Jack looked at him blankly. "Uhm, yea. I was wondering if I could have my cow back." The man in black threw his head back and laughed. It was a deep, booming, mirthless laugh that echoed through the trees. Seeing however, that his best attempt at an evil laugh had no affect on Jack, the man in black lowered his head again and cleared his throat. A sly smile appeared across his thin lips as he said, "I don't suppose you mean THIS COW!" With a wave of his hand, two trees to Jack's right burst into flames and crumpled, revealing the cow that stood behind him. Jack immediately recognized it as the cow he had bought but was horrified with what he saw. The cow's snow white skin had been stained with purple and her once black spots now shone a deep blue. "You fiend!" Jack exclaimed. "What have you done?" The man in black cackled again, exclaiming "This is but a small sample of my immense power! Soon, I will turn every cow in this world purple causing widespread terror among the people. Then, in the chaos, I will rise up and RULE THE WORLD!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" With another wave of his hand, a swirling mass of purplish grey haze appeared out of thin air, a wormhole to other dimensions. "If you want your precious cow back," the man in black taunted, "you shall have to catch me first!" Crossing over to the cow with three long strides, the man in black grabbed the animal and forced it into the wormhole before disappearing inside himself. Jack stood, frozen in place and bewildered. A diabolical plan for world domination, his cow transported to another dimension, and he, he was the only one who could stop it. Jack waited for a long time, for it all to sink in, but when it did not, Jack gave up and walked over to the wormhole. Standing in front of the swirling mass, Jack peered within the purplish haze. Inside, he saw nothingness. "Enter..." the evil haze seemed to call out to him. "Enter..." Jack took a deep breath and, strengthening his resolve, made a choice. "To heck with that," Jack muttered as he turned around and began walking in the other direction. Suddenly, Jack felt something grab onto his leg, pulling it out from under him. It was a tendril of purple haze that was coming from deep within the wormhole's center. With one swift yank, Jack was lost within the swirling reaches of the portal.

Inside the wormhole, images swirled and flew past Jack with dizzying intensity. Had his grandmother not thrown him out before lunch, Jack feared that he may have thrown it up. Feeling increasingly nauseous, Jack was on the verge of passing out when the swirling suddenly stopped. Finding himself lying on a hard, metallic floor, Jack slowly lifted himself up and took a look around. To his amazement, he saw four human-sized turtles with different colored bandanas fighting a bunch of purple clad men with strange, bug-eyed head gear. Jack blinked a couple times, then promptly jumped back into the wormhole.

Meanwhile, in a far distant land, a wolf supported himself against a brick, three story, Victorian house, panting for breath. Between heavy gasps, he was mumbling, "I'll huff...and...I'll, I'll puff...and I'll blow your...frigin' house down." Within the house, the Three Little Pigs were comfortably having tea and had all but forgotten the presence of the wolf. Mustering his strength, the wolf prepared for one last blow. He gave a valiant effort, sending air careening out of his lungs with all his strength and experience in demolitions. The wolf was so focused on his blowing, in fact, that he failed to notice when a large, purplish haze appeared in the sky and a small speck fell out of it towards the house. Screaming all the way down, Jack fell straight through the roof of the Victorian. Although Pig Three had had the good fortune of finding bricks with which to construct his new abode, his engineering know how was not much greater than those of his two brothers. As a result, the entire house was structurally unsound and, with Jack's newly made aerial entrance, came crashing down in a column of dust. The dust cleared away to find Jack and The Three Pigs, slowly extracting themselves from the rubble. "Hah!" the wolf cried triumphantly, striding towards the four on his hind legs. "Who's the Big Bad Wolf now huh?!" Jack stared at the wolf, stupefied by what he had just seen and heard. His attention, though, was turned when one of the pigs began shaking its leg at him, crying, "You stupid human. Now look what you've done!" Jack looked back and forth from the wolf to the pig, his eyes widening in shock. With a cry, Jack leapt out of the rubble and ran away as fast as he could, arms waving in the air, screaming something about talking farm animals. Now it was the wolf's turn to look bewildered. He stared after Jack until he was out of sight, then, realizing how funny the whole situation was, began to laugh. He turned back to the three pigs to see if they were laughing with him. They were nowhere to be found. The trio may not have been engineers, but they certainly weren't stupid.

Several days passed. Jack had traveled from town to town, seeking out information about the man in black, but this time, to no avail. Jack was on the verge of giving up when a raven black crow swooped down from the sky and dropped a small brown letter into his hands. Opening the letter, Jack read:

I'm in the cave south south west of your location. Just follow the directions on the back of this letter to get here. And hurry up you doddering idiot. I want to get this 'epic battle' thing over with so I can get on with my world domination. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Now hurry up. Oh, and bring a sword. Every hero has to have a sword. That way people will respect me more when I destroy their one and only sword wielding hero. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA. Actually, with your financial skills, it would probably take you another decade to find a sword here. Just take this money and go grab one at the nearest Sharp-Bladed-Toys Inc. And be snappy about it. I'm getting tired of Solitaire.

Sincerely,
Your Future World Ruler
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

P.S. And don't think about backing out again either you wuss. The only way for you to get home is by defeating me (which will never happen because I am all powerful).

Following the instructions on the letter, Jack found himself a couple hours later standing in front of a large, cave. The inside was pitch black. Remembering the warning on the letter, Jack swallowed against the lump in his throat and entered. Feeling his way along the rocky wall, Jack made his way through the winding earthen corridor until he finally came to another opening to the outside world. Happy to see sunlight again, Jack walked out into what appeared to be a clearing encircled by high cliffs. The first thing Jack saw was the purplish glow of a portal on the far wall. The second thing he saw was the night-black cloaked man that stood between him and that portal. Jack's purple cow was standing to the right of the portal. "So, the hero has finally come," the man in black said, in as evil a tone as he could muster. Jack furrowed his brow and raised his sword. The man in black arched an eyebrow, chuckling, "Oh ho ho, it seems that our hero is ready to play. But it is not me you'll be fighting. I find fighting takes, what's the word, effort. Watching is much more enjoyable, so you'll be fighting my little furry friend here." From behind the man in black stepped the wolf that Jack had seen several days ago.
It had been the man in black who, long ago, had used his magical powers to give an ordinary wolf and three small pigs the abilities to walk and talk. Feeling also the need for a little bit of variety, the man in black had given the pigs intellect, and the wolf a mighty breath. However, the pigs later revolted and escaped and the wolf had been on a mission to retrieve them ever since.

The Big Bad Wolf snarled at Jack. "It's your fault those three stinking pigs got away from me again," he growled. Suddenly, the wolf leapt at Jack, claws reaching, teeth barred. Having never had any experience before with wielding swords or any other sort of bladed weaponry, Jack did the first thing that came to mind: he dropped the thing and ran. Jack ran as fast as his little legs could carry him, weaving across the field, the wolf close on his heels. This continued for several minutes, until Jack, having no energy left, stood cornered against the rock face, the wolf slowly closing in on him. Suddenly, when all hope seemed lost, a voice cried out from the cave entrance. "We've finally caught up with you Black Cape Guy!" The man in black cringed. He had never been very creative with names, considering he had named his wolf Big Bad Wolf and his three swine the Three Pigs. Standing just outside the cave entrance on his two hind legs stood Pig Three, his arms on his hips and a triumphant smile across his face. "You'll rue the day you gave us these brains," Pig Three exclaimed. Then, with a wave of his little pig arm, he commanded, "Bring it out boys!" On the top of the cliff, high above Pig Three, an enormous cylindrical tube appeared, pointing down into the clearing. Next to it stood Pig One and Pig Two, also looking triumphant. "Behold!" Pig Three was narrating, "Our greatest invention yet: The Artillery Cannon! LET HER RIP BOYS!!!" With a sky splitting boom, fire erupted from the cannon's mouth and a lead cannonball screamed through the air straight at Black Cape Guy's chest. The man in black threw up a magical shield immediately, but the force of the cannon ball knocked him off the ground and threw him backwards into the hungry reaches of the purple vortex. With a brief cry, he disappeared into its depths. The man in black now gone, the pigs turned their attention to the wolf. Big Bad, however, wasn't feeling very much like being blown up anytime soon so before the pigs could react, he darted towards the portal and leapt inside. A strange calm fell over the clearing once again, and Jack, grateful for his life, ran over and embraced Pig Three, who subsequently bit Jack thanks to a severe case of homophobia the pig had recently developed. Once the euphoria of not being eaten had finally died down within Jack, he shook The Three Pigs' hands vigorously and thanked them all. With a wave of goodbye, Jack, purple cow in tow, disappeared back through the portal, returning at last to his own world. His adventure at a close, Jack led the cow slowly back to his grandmother's house.

The End

Epilogue:
Upon returning home, Jack's grandmother, enraged that her precious cow had been turned purple, subsequently chucked Jack out the window again and told him to sell the poor animal. After much trying, Jack finally sold her to a man by the name of Farmer Brown. The Three Pigs, after having settled their score with Black Cape Guy, took their newly invented Artillery Cannon and went on to conquer several small countries. The Big Bad Wolf was spewed out by the portal somewhere in the woods where a little girl in red clothing just so happened skipping along with a basket full of goodies. Black Cape Guy was never heard from again, however, people that annoying never die so easily. Rest assured, he is out there somewhere, plotting his revenge...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 6:13 am
ahh Ky XD if you spend so much time typing a story migth as well coem rp again..for Tiffys sake!! blaugh

I'll write s story that had happened to me..

Once upon yesterday night..a kinda red headed girl walked out on the streets of Toronto.
The sun was setting,and it was 8:30,t 8;45 she meet her friends at the park.Sinead cheered when she saw something only in comic books!SAKE!!!!!She had grabbed the bottle and began to dance around,intill her friends attacked her((they grabed me and sat me on a bench)) to take back the bottle.

Soon a few of the guys strolled along merriely out behind a tree,as if they had been waiting there for the whole time.THey drank,they laughed,Sinead hugged the Sake bottle and drank till she climbed a tree and jumped off of it..thinking she was a bird.((Thats what one of my friends said..so fuzzy images..))"Looky Looky!!Me a birdy *hiccup"

Well of course she fell face first intill the grass,luckily no puddle or mushy mud on the place her beatiful face fell.((XD))

They went to a club...and danced the nigth away.And Sinead got up on the stage and began to dance beside the Dj.(I remebeer this!!)Intill she got pulled off by Kelly...

.........and now I have a hangover..  

JoY_AnGel

xxrageofangelsxx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 6:24 am
O_o Drunken Joy.

scary..........  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 8:16 am
xxrageofangelsxx
O_o Drunken Joy.

scary..........
O__o;;

super scary......  

Xavior Bushido

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 9:36 pm
Hyper scary (<-- referring to Joy)

anyways....havent seen Uwasa around...or anyone else stare O ya and I updated my journal with this cute little short story im doing about an anime verstion of Miss Americe(did you guys see it, North Carolina won *sigh* California was so close) xp still not finished, so dont read it yet or else ninja evil lol  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games