Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:40 pm

Lyke LAWL
Tuesday could feel movement. His eyes fluttered open. Lilli was already awake but still in bed.
"Today I want you and me to go out to the court yard. I think I can move. But I want to give you something. And it has to be in the court yard." Tuesday tried to move but his muscles still ached. He grunted. "Don't worry. I can move long enough to get outside. We should have a picnic." The sun was already shining.

Lilli nodded. "Alright, that sounds fun. A picnic." She said sitting up. "Are you sure? You don't sound so well, maybe you should just rest, that would amke me really happy, to know you're alright." Lilli smiled. "I love you Tuesday." Lilli leaned forward and hugged him.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:17 am

Klara sat in Klaash's chair by his bed hugging her knees to her chest; her chin resting on her knees asleep.
She had fallen asleep watching him hours ago.

(dream)

Klara stood in a dark large empty room alone. "Klara?" Klaash said appearing beside her suddenly.
"Oh Klaash! How are you?" She replied smiling to see he was ok.Then Jin appeared on the other side of her smiling.
"Hello Klara." he said a warm smile playing across his face. "Oh uh Jin! Where have you been!" Klara turned to him and smiled at him too.
Then Jin and Klaash backed away from her their smiles turning wicked. "Uh...is something wrong?" She asked getting worried.
"Yes Klara, you see there's something we neglected to tell you." They said in unison stepping closer to her creeping her out.
Then Klaash ripped his skin off to reveal a horrifying monster. She screamed backing up and tripped over something and fell.
Jin ripped his face of revealing a similar monster like face.
"What's going on?!" She screamed looking at them both. They continued to walk closer laughing menacingly.
"No one is 'good' Klara can't you see that?" Jin said licking his ugly lips. "Everyone is a monster." Klaash finished, laughing.
The floor caved in under Klara and sucked her in causing her to fall down into more darkness.

Klara mumbled in her sleep.

haruxxx
Crew

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:09 pm

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Lyke LAWL
Tuesday could feel movement. His eyes fluttered open. Lilli was already awake but still in bed.
"Today I want you and me to go out to the court yard. I think I can move. But I want to give you something. And it has to be in the court yard." Tuesday tried to move but his muscles still ached. He grunted. "Don't worry. I can move long enough to get outside. We should have a picnic." The sun was already shining.

Lilli nodded. "Alright, that sounds fun. A picnic." She said sitting up. "Are you sure? You don't sound so well, maybe you should just rest, that would amke me really happy, to know you're alright." Lilli smiled. "I love you Tuesday." Lilli leaned forward and hugged him.
Tuesday smiled at her kindness. "No no, this day is about you, and you alone. What would you like to do today. Anything you want I'm up for it."
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:28 pm

[[[ O.o WHAT A DEMENTED DREAM!!!!!]]

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:50 pm

[[ Oh.okay. I see. -w- Well, Klaash is going to wake up in this piost,but only after a disturbing dream... Heh. twisted ]]

Klaash breathed slowly, the blood caked thickly clung to his body like an infant would to its mother. It was turning from an old, mahongany color, to a more revolting black. His Vampire fangs were smaller than they normally were, but it attracted no attention. His hair was scruffy, and unkept, but unlike normal, it now seemed dirty. He winced every so often; one would not be able to deduct it he was suffering from pain, or suffering from a dream. Which ever it was, it was not pleasant. His eyes rolled around in his head, yet they did not open. He was oblivious to the world around him; the sleeping Klara who was facing her worst nightmares in a desolate place, all alone.

Half of his sub-consious mind told him to stay in a deep sleep, trying to heal itself, whilst another side beconed him.

[[ Dream is in italics. ]]

Klaash blinked. He was in Celleia's room, like he normally would be, trying to feed her some food that she would refuse without his constant comforting words. She was in her bed, sleeping soundly. Her silvery blonde hair was strewn about her; her pale face seemed to be more angelic looking than it ever had been before. The sun was shining outside Celleia's window. Since both Klaash and Celleia were conceived from a demon mother, they had resistance to the sun, and weren't harmed from its firey rays of light.

He had a silver tray in his hands; on it was a quarter of a loaf of bread, Red Wine (she prefered Red Wine over water), and a delicately thin slice of swiss cheese. He walked over to her pure white bedding, with her wrapped up tightly like a caccoon. He knelt down beside his sleeping sister, and with one hand nudged her. Her faded blue eyes flickered open and she smiled gently. "Why are you still here?" She asked, smiling sweetly. Klaash looked rather confused. On her light ceader nightstand he quickly set down the tray and looked at her, still confused. "What do you mean, Celleia? I'm always here when you need me."

She rapidly sat up, and roboticly turned towards him. Klaash took two steps back, his sickly sister had never been capable of moving with such jerkish speed. She tilted her head to the point where her joints could no longer be pleased with themselves. She grinned increasingly, her pleasant smile morphing into a dastardly grin. "Klaash," She said quietly, still grinning.

By now, Klaash was at the door, too paralyzed by fear to move any farther. His mouth was open, and his breathing was slowed. In less than a blink of an eye, Celleia's room was gone, and he now was in his elder sister's room. The heat of a nearby body was behind him--he clearly felt it. "Why, you're so afraid..." Came a voice, it was a male voice, and it sounded very fear evoking. Klaash was again too paralyzed by fear to move. He felt a sudden weight on his shoulders. Hands were slowly inching up on his shoulders and stopped abruptly at his neck, squeezing tighter and tighter untill his eyes watered to the point where he could no longer see. Only dark remained.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:05 pm

((WHO WAS THE MALE IN KLAASH'S DREAMS?! WAS IT TUESDAY?!?!))

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:22 pm

Lyke LAWL
((WHO WAS THE MALE IN KLAASH'S DREAMS?! WAS IT TUESDAY?!?!))
[[Wuahahaha. No one knows. cool ]]
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:06 pm

((oh man I have no idea how to post now 0_0 everyone seems to be having nightmares lol))

haruxxx
Crew

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:08 pm

[[ xD Do you want Klaash to wake up then wake up Klara, or the other way around? Whomever wakes up who could mean drama in the RP. cool Romance-i-ness. >D]]
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:13 pm

((I'm sorry to make you post a second time but it would be more realistic for Klaash to wake up first. If Klara woke up first she wouldn't wake him up lol)

haruxxx
Crew

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:32 pm

((well on the other hand...it might work for Klara too, so whatever you want is fine))
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:27 pm

[[I'll go. :3]]

Klaash lurched forward, his head rested on his knees; he breathed heavily. A thin coat of sweat blanketed his face. Still feeling uneasy and scared, he looked around. Only Klara was in the room, and she too was sleeping. The sleep must have made him feel better. She looked distressed in her sleep...

He got up as silently as he could and walked over to Klara. He noticed she was mumbling in her sleep. Has she always done that? He wondered, or was it a sign? He nudged her lightly on her shoulder.

"Klara," He said in a calm, quiet voice. It was the same voice he would wake Celleia up with. He hoped that Klara was a light sleeper.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:34 pm

Lyke LAWL
[The][Shika][Spazz]
Lyke LAWL

Tuesday smiled at her kindness. "No no, this day is about you, and you alone. What would you like to do today. Anything you want I'm up for it."

Lilli was feeling stressed. She rolled her eyes and said"Alright then. I just really don't want you to get hurt. It pains me greatly when you hurt yourself for me. I'd rather just feel my own pain then have you bare it." Lilli smiled and kissed him. "Well let's go eat first, I'm hungry." She laughed and hopped out of the bed. Tuesday, who'd been leaning on her toppled over. And Lilli laughed. "Come on." She giggled.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:00 am

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Lyke LAWL
[The][Shika][Spazz]
Lyke LAWL

Lilli was feeling stressed. She rolled her eyes and said"Alright then. I just really don't want you to get hurt. It pains me greatly when you hurt yourself for me. I'd rather just feel my own pain then have you bare it." Lilli smiled and kissed him. "Well let's go eat first, I'm hungry." She laughed and hopped out of the bed. Tuesday, who'd been leaning on her toppled over. And Lilli laughed. "Come on." She giggled.
Tuesday fell over."Wahhh!" He got up and jumped out of bed. His muscles didn't hurt at much after sleeping. "Lets go"

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:01 am

"Alright. But hey I'm going to go change first, ok."Lilli said running out of the room. She opened the door to her room. It was freezing in her room. She opened the wardrobe and threw on a change of clothes. She pulled on her shoes, brushed her hair, and then was back in Tuesday's room. "Ok! I'm ready." She said pulling on his arm. He was already wearing new clothes as well. She saw Tuesday cringe as she pulled on him. "Oh I'm sorry Tuesday!" She said shifting her hand from his arm to his hand. "Ok that's better." She giggled. I love you.
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games