Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
Fursonas Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

siaskain

3,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:56 pm
Name: Mur Hungard
Orientation: Straight
Mate: FallenAngelAsha
Species: Albino Savannah Cat
Hair/Fur Color: Silver
Eye Color: Deep Green
Height: 6' 1"
Weight: 198
Body Type: Slim but Sculpted
Personality: Nice and friendly to most but highly manipulative and very secretive. Likes to create alternate persona for most people that he may have to spend a long period of time with and will very rarely show who he truly is. Some who think that they are good with figuring people out often find themselves trapped in his web and deny ever even being near it.
For those who know him and have spent a great deal of time around him. They know him as a kind caring creature whom is always willing to help out even a total stranger. However, also for those who truly know him well, they will once in a while find a very terrifying creature hiding deep within the layers of his tough outer skin. Those who have seen it, wish to never look at him the same way again.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:00 pm
Name: Hal
Sex: Male
Species: Wolf
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 212 Lbs

Appearance:
- Hair and fur: Mostly gray fur with white fur stretching from his lower jaw all the way to his lower stomach
- Markings: White fur comes down from between his eyes towards his noise.
- Eye color: Light blue
- Other features: Wear glasses for being near sighted
Behavior and Personality: Intelligent, clumsy, goofy, nice, sweet, quick, strong, alert, and caring.

Skills: Hear from afar, great alertness and critical thinking, very agile.
Weaknesses: Blood (Kinda a strength in a sense)

Likes: Friends, learning, family, games, anime, manga, music, drawing, writing, juggling and tennis
Dislikes: Haters, not understanding something, and being lonely

History: Will add later

Clothing/Personal Style: Anything that has pictures on it
Picture: None currently

Goal: Make friends, and help the world a better place
Profession: High school student
Personal quote: Never give up
Theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxDcWvZCSRg
Birthdate: February 16, 1994
Star sign: Aquarius

Favorite food: Pizza
Favorite drink: Ice tea
Favorite location: Home
Favorite weather: Stormy and rainy
Favorite color: Blue, purple, and red

Least liked food: None I can think of
Least liked drink: Apple juice
Least liked location: None really
Least liked weather: Clear blue sky

Favorite person: Tyler Mcbride or....Hawkeye4736
Least liked person: None
Relations: None
Enemies: None
Significant other: None
Orientation: Unsure what it truly is going with straight  

Hal Galvan

Royal_Vampire_Penguin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:04 pm
Um...I don't know if i posted here or not, but hey, I've kind of updated my fursona anyway...

Name: Nikki
Species: Giant Otter
Birthstone: Ruby
Hair: Long and Wavy, down to lower back, Dark Chocolate in color with sun bleached light streaks
Markings/ Coloring: Dark Chocolate coloring with Light Cream marking under chin to neck area. Marking shaped like flame aiming downward with Dark Chocolate star under chin.
Height: 5'4" (in my world, that's big lol)
Weight: You don't need to know
Clothes: Wears skirts and tang tops, and always has bikini in bag or backpack
Likes: Swimming, cooking, listening to people talk, sun bathing, diving, watching the stars, moon bathing, listening to nature
Dislikes: Screaming kids, disrespectful kids, baking hot sun, running, serious ppl! DX  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:33 am
• REGULAR
Name: Jon Field
Height: 6’1”
Weight: 177lb
Build: Someone who exercises regularly.
Fur: Short and black
Eyes: Bright blue
Interests: Firearms, books, anime, manga, video games, sci-fi movies, and horror movies.
Talents: An excellent shot, a 1st degree black belt in Tae Kwon Doe, extremely good at both math and science.
Personality: Quiet, secluded. He only makes a few friends and treats them like family. Protective of friends and loved ones. Acts cold and malicious to anyone he dislikes.
Bio: The middle of three, he and his sisters were raised by their mother. The father isn’t in the picture. They’re a middle class family. The mother is a (small shop owner/secretary for a CEO). She paid for John to take a Tae Kwon Doe class and let him take a firearms course. The older sister is in college and the younger sister is in 6th grade.  

sandrock_buck

Versatile Raider

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:49 am
Name: Knux
Height: 5'2
Weight: Does it look like i have a scale?
Eyes: Blue
Fur: Gray
Mate: None
Pic:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:35 pm
Name: Satharian (Or just Sath)
Spieces: Black Sergal
Appearance: see my avitar and the first link in my signiture.
Sexuality: Bi
Interests: Exploring, reading, causing mischief, and lemonaide.....he loves lemonaide x3

((Will add more later when I can think of a good bio and etc ))  

Satharian

Foxifyre

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:46 pm
Name: Azimov
Species: Fox
Orientation: Bi
Eye color: odd eyed purple and blue
Height: 6'
Fur Color: silver
Weight: 190
Personality: shy, Prefers to be alone, Loves to be seductive, loving, Always there for a friend.
Photo: click to view  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:36 pm
Name: FANG (all capital letters included)
Species: unknown wolf subspecies
Orientation: bisexual
Eye color: bright red, slit pupils
Height: 5' 7" in anthro form, slightly larger than a regular wolf in quad form
Fur Color: very dark gray
Weight: n/a
Personality: can be anti-social at first but very friendly once she gets to know you. She is usually mellow but can be hyper or kind of morbid at times.
Reference: http://razorscab.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2okj4r  

FANGwoof

Miss_Amora_Rose

Feline Wife

7,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:05 am
name: Ade'le Amour
sex: female
mate: my boyfriend
apperance: my avatar.
personality: Chipper, charming, lady-like, fun, silly, romantic, pretty, and smart.
weight: >.> How rude!
favorite things: sweets, girly stuff, romantic things, love, and hearts
dislikes: FROGS AND ROACHES
(...they are so gross.)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:01 pm
((pic is in sig ))
Alexis Kuropara
13-16
wolf kitsune/fox kitsune
bisexual
really slutty and loves sweets and anything with a dark "tint" to it (goth)  

VatiaRose

Lycanthrop

3,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:24 pm
Name: Lycan
Species: SharkWolf Hybrid
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:47 pm
The Basics

Public Name: Micarst
Title: Agent
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Race: Feline
Height: 4'11"
Weight: 165 lbs

Physical Descriptions

Coloring: Micarst's tawny fur is short and fine except for his mane and tail, which are bushy and coarse by comparison. His arms and legs have a few darker-hued stripes; his hands, face, ears, and the front of his torso have a lighter, creamy color. His big gold eyes are framed by black fur, matching the skin of his lips.
Proportions: Somewhat stocky for his kind, and far heavier than he looks. His muscles are dense but lean due to his profession. With his small wrists and waist, he tends to be easily mistaken for a female even in neutral attire.
Clothing: As a cross dresser who prefers to look as effeminate as possible, Micarst always wears bras and corsets stuffed to look like breasts. Most days, Micarst wears a vaguely red leather top, a double-crossed belt, and black leather trousers stuffed into bicolor brown boots. While he is "on duty", a black veil covers his face from the nose down; often, for stealth, his belt cinches a black robe atop his other garb, and a black hooded trench coat covers even that. Regardless of the occasion, he always wears a matched pair of spiked black bracelets.

Personality / Other

Qualities: Energetic, cross dresser, photographic memory, usually optimistic, occasionally crude, slow to anger (except when drunken), musically inclined, philosophic, alcoholic, half kleptomaniac, hoarder
Religion: Spiritual, polytheistic
Alignment: Neutral good
Education: Assassin school graduate, special in poisonmaking; literate
Dislikes: Arrogant people, whining, being beaten, authority / authority figures, laws

Gear

Weapons: Prefers a bamboo staff (or her claws) unless it is necessary to kill in secret; for that, he keeps a thin-bladed stiletto in a boot sheath.
Tools: Set of steel lockpicks, mortar and pestle, four poison vials, collapsible funnel, 50' coil of rope, boot spikes for climbing, minimalist set of cooking utensils, quick-striker for making fire, cherry-wood flute.
Containers: Dimensional pocket. His spiked bracelets are both attuned to the dimensional pocket; anything that can fit through one of them can be stored. Since the sequence of words required to use them must only be thought, it is highly unlikely anyone else could ever "break in" to it.

History
Though consistently single, Micarst has a history of one night affairs with no emotional attachments. He prefers it that way; short, sweet, and simple. He does hope to have a family eventually, but thinks it far more likely that he'll make a mistake and be killed before that can happen. Micarst claims to have no family anywhere; it might even be true. At age three he was found stealing food from a tavern, and would have been chased from the city if a corrupt official hadn't mitigated the offense in order to present his to the mistress of the local assassin school. The instructors- and the lessons- became his life.

In addition to the skills of the trade, he was also taught enough about music to bolster his natural talent and give him a good, steady cover for his true calling. At age sixteen he had his first kiss, followed in a matter of minutes by his first kill (the man he'd kissed). Soon after that first kill, he developed an addicted to alcohol; haunted nightly by nightmares of the confusion the kiss-and-kill brought on, unless he drank himself to a stupor and passed out. By eighteen, he'd lost track of his kills, and graduated.

There are times when darkness threatens to overtake him, and his naturally buoyant personality disappears. Those times, he is either drinking, or considering making an assassination for free.....

User Image

Micarst

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:38 pm
Name: Gendol
Species: draconian (dragon)
Orientation: bisexual
Eye color: varies according to weather& temp. but usually grey
Height: 5' 11" in anthro form, from sii to snout tip fully extended, 7' 2"

scale Color: black (somewhat dull because of lack of metals to eat)
Weight: 217
Personality:nice once you get to know me, i am very reclusive (introvert), you must prove that you are trustworthy yto me before i will think of trusting you, and also, don't piss me off unless you want bitten...badly....like dead badly.....here or IRL....  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:47 pm
Name: Jaenna (Jae) Caldwin
Species: Racoolf or Coolf with horns
Pictures:
Jae and K2 [Art by K2 - I'm the one on the left]
Jae and K2 again [Art by K2 - I'm the one on the right]
Jae and K2 nappy time [Art by K2 - I'm the one laying down]  

Star Fruit Attack

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:23 am
My fursona is essentially me, which is why we go by the same name ^.^” Here’s her (our? My?) stats.
Name: Kay
Sex: Female
Height: 5’10”
Weight: 110
Build: Seems skinny, but does actually have some muscle.
Hair: Brown-red, the red showing up best in the sunlight. Usually pulled back into a ponytail, with some strands hanging in front.
Eyes: Golden yellow.
Fur: Dark grey, almost black fur. Her right paw and ear are both white, as well as most of her face and her entire underside.
Orientation: Bi, with slight preference for males
Status: Happily mated to the most wonderful panda boy heart heart heart aless51 heart heart heart
Skills: Teeth and claws make Kay a vicious fighter, but she carries a heavy bō (basically a big stick that’s very useful for beating the crap out of people with) on her back just in case, and is wicked good with it so watch yourself. Also, lately she has begun to learn a limited control of fire as an added defense. She cannot start fires herself, so she must have a beginning flame which she can then direct to do her bidding to a certain extent.
Personality: Changes day by day, sometimes even minute to minute. Slightly bi-polar. And OCD. And occasionally ADD. Generally, Kay tries her hardest to be the sweetest little wolf you’ve ever met, and can usually pull it off, but she also has a temper like a volatile bed of coals: easy to spark into a full-blown raging fire and damn near impossible to get back under control. Her claws are not painted red; they are stained red from the blood of those who dared to piss her off. She tries to be a good pack wolf, but sometimes her temper and bouts of depression drive her away and she’ll live as a loner. For the most part though, Kay is a sweet wolf, and she is endlessly loyal and devoted. It may take a while to gain her trust, but once you do she will never leave your side.
Likes: Those trusted few she considers friends, reading, writing, drawing, and especially music.
Dislikes: Anyone who dares threaten her or anyone she cares about.
Pic: In my signature. (Notice: This is NOT an original pic, but one I found and then edited a lot to look how I wanted. Edits include hair, necklace, colorings, weapon, background, and of course my name. This pic may change as I edit it more, or maybe if I ever get good enough, draw one completely on my own.)  
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games