Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:04 pm

"Woh,"Aqualad said.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:16 pm

"So if it is true were going to have tuffer time by fighting them. Since Star and I were marked by Swiftkill and we'll have to kill her to break the spell mark that she left on us both", explianed Cyborg as he looked at Starfire's direction knowing that she heard and seeing her look down and a little worried now. He than looked away and back at the others and said, "So how are we going to do this."

As Starfire looked down she thought to herself, 'Cyborg is right. Only him and I will have to...no. No, I won't kill her, not when she has pups, babies inside of her. And this will be much tuffer. For if we kill her now the pups will die as well but if we kill her when her babies are born the pups will live on with no mother and may die that way too. So what are we to do. The only way to break the spell on me and him is to kill her but I do not want to harm any pups.' Then Starfire placed her head down and everybody else new this would be hard on her and Cyborg since the only way to break the spell mark on them both is to kill Swiftkill, but it will mainly be hard on Starfire. for these are babies, pups we are talking about.

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:50 pm

((May I be the new bad guy/girl sabor tooth Midnight))

Then Blaise laed nxt to Swiftkill so she woldn't feel cold.

Blood Moon stood by the cave's entrance but stayed inside the cave and said, "I'll stand watch."
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:23 pm

((Yes you may))

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:31 pm

((K thank you here's a picture of Midnight.))

User Image
User Image
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:47 pm

Argent had her head down low and wispered to herself "I hope it was a dream...and yet I know its not."

Lil Patrica

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:28 am

'It's them or us it's simple as that' Robin replied still reeling in the shock of Argents revelation.

'Whoa tough decsion' BB lay shocked at the diffcult decsion.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:36 pm

Argent got up and looked at the ran. Than turned around to her friends "The pups are coming this week..." She looked again at the rain. "I can feel it."

Lil Patrica

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:53 pm

Then Cyborg said, "It maybe a tuff decsion but Robin's right." He than looked at everybody and said, "How about when the pups are born we take them so they don't have to deal with all of this stuff and we'll find a much better family for them. Instead of killing them in the process we could be saving them from danger and stuff."

"Yes, thats a good idea Cyborg",said Starfire as she lift her head up and her ears went up. "But who will we give them too?" she asked.

"We'll just have to look for someone to take them in or maybe we can raise them", as Cyborg sujested.

((Ok since the pups wil be born ths week, so whoever is going to be the pups better post their pictures now.))
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:26 pm

"Well..." As Argent turned toward her friends. "Why cant we?"

(Here is vesta)
Human
http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc36/DespairsMisery/Anime/Anime Emo and Goth/evilYorui.jpg

Wolf
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa155/unitable/Dark-Wolf.jpg

Lil Patrica

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:58 am

( I wish to play Adonis (black & brown)
My image of him:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. )
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:10 am

'Good idea Cy but I suppose we could take them for a while until find them somewhere' he suggested only tempoarily though.

( Sirius- do we need a wolf image ? and how old while they be ?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.)

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:34 pm

Midnight walks in the rain looking around and saids, "Aren't you glad to be back in our old home land my love. Back in Firethroat."
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:15 pm

((Ok your in boy arachnid and you may start posting. Good pictures. Yes please put a wolf picture. And boy archnid and Gemini you'll need a animal pisture please. And the pups will be a year old since they'll just be born. But they'll mainly grow up their whole life with the Titans since the Titans will be trapped in the world much longer. Because we have some new villains now.))

Cyborg nodded and said, "And since were a wolf pack and Robin is our alpha male. Every wolf pack needs the alpha female and that'll be Starfire. She'll mainly have to take care of the pups but we'll all chip in too."

"What such a good idea Cyborg", said Starfire.

"Yeah so mainly you''l be the mother Star", said Cyborg.

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:25 pm

((Oky doky. I will))
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games