Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans : The battle suit saga- Decomissioned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:59 am

Kid spider's eyes flcikered. He turned to his master 'Master the battles starting early what do we do ?' he looked at his master.

Marco looked up. 'Hmm maybe taking Turgon down will be the perfect pratice. Ok were ready to go. Order Kid Trantula to give us details of the plan but for now we wait.'

'Very well' he replied shutting his eyes to concentrate. 'Brother infrom me of thier attack plans you were can retieve test data is that clear ?'

'Yes it it very well' he hissed impatiently as he thought. He looked back up 'Yes master how will we attack ?' he asked causually.

'Go distract your brother for now and the Titans OK?' Marco ordered he just added the OK to make it look like he had a choice.

'Yes master' he bowed leaving the base enroute to tracing Boy Arachnid.

Josh lost his blance suddenly crashing down into buidling top rolling other and other. Just like a home when he failed to jump the chiar only this time his was duty and thier was more chance of death.
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 11:00 am

'He's stopped we better hurry he'll be moving soon !' Adam exclaimed.They needed to hurry up they couldn't waste any more time.

'Ok Titans lets roll !' he yelled shooting out a line after Adam and swinigng away. His was started to get worried what was up with him ?.

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 2:44 pm

"Hey wait up,"Hotspot said as he followed Adam.
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 6:01 pm

Then Gemini and Satrfire flew after Boy Arachnid as well. Gemini flew so fast start she caught up with Boy Arachnid and said, "Arachnid, what's going on and why are you running away."

Starfire flew after Boy Arachnid as well but only Gemini went faster than her.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'll make a head start on Gemini," said Oracle as she left the base.

~~~~~~~~~~~

As Gemini flew in the air following Boy Arachnid, Oracle popped out of nowhere and stood in front of them both. "Well, well hello titans," said Oracle.

"Oracle," said Gemini in an angry tone.

Then Oracle looked at Arachnid and trapped him in a cage that she made with her dark magic. "There shall be no interference with our battle now," said Oracle as she bended down to the ground, placed her hand there, as her black magic started to form into the building below them. the pipes poped out and headed for Gemini.

Then Gemini dodged the pipes, flew towards Oracle, and kicked ehr in the face. "How you liket that snake," said Gemini.

"Hmph that wasn't too bad but how about this for size," said Oracle as her hand turned into a cat paw and scratched Gemini on the stomach.

"Ah!" screamed Gemini. She than put her hand outs and said, "Wind!" Then wind swirled around her hand and head towards Oracle blowing ehr to another building.

But than Oracle flew towards Gemini with her bat wings, put her hand in a fist, her hand turned black as dark magic formed on it, black wind swirled around her hand, and punched Gemini sending Gemini to a building as well.

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:08 pm

"Hm, follow Oracle. Where she goes teh Titans will surely be around where she's at and I'll join you all later," said Turgon as he disappeared in the shadows.

Then Firefly and the army went and headed straight to where the titans were. And Firefly spotted Starfire and attacked her directly taking her away from the other Titans, specially away from Robin.

((I want to add another charcter so I want one of my charcters to be killed. So I want Firefly to be killed in this battle so I may bring in another character.))
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 10:00 am

'I don't think so' Josh roared summoning the enrgy into his web blades blasting the cage away. He looked down seing an huge army approaching. 'Oh no' he groaned. He looked the ongoing battle. No he wont let it happen. He seathed his two top webblades swining towards Oracle wrapped a web spinner round her spinning her around and around flining her into the side of a glass building smashing the windows on the side of the wall. He swung other to her kicking her in the mouth with all his rage. 'You pathetic cheap knock off ! you dress like something out of Kingdom hearts you reject !' his anger brewing.

The gigantic battle suit towred above the sky scrappers slowly to the battle. Marco was at the controls Kid spider charging the gargantuan machine with his webblades. He charged the cannons blasting the army with two angry red air carrier sized beams riping through the army annilahting many upon may in a few short seconds.

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 10:54 am

(Yes you may but you must post a profile for it)

Robin caught up with the others seing a biblical sized army coming towards them and Gemins battle. He took control of the situation firmly. 'Adam,Hotspot and Starfire take care of the army stay out the way that gigant robot ..thing it may be dangerous I'll help Gemini..' He swung other to Gemini picking her up. 'Are you ok?' he asked pulling out his sword.

Adam nodded and began firing down at the army with his blaster in machine gun mode though the robot was cutting through them with unbelivable ease. He was cautious the robot didn't look friendly at all.
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 2:39 pm

Hotspot stood beside Adam and shot fireballs.

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 7:29 pm

"Yeah I'm fine father. But becareful when you attack Oracle at times I can feel some of her hits," said Gemini. She than took her sword out and flew toawrs Oracle.

Oracle grabbed Arachnid's arm and threw him to a wall. "And just in case you didn't know this boy. when you attack me at certain spots you hurt Gemini as well. Actually she'll just feel the pain but don't worry she can take pain," she said.

The Gemini stood right behind Oracle, pointed ehr sword at ehr and yelled, "Arrow-Sword!" Then three fire arrows shot out of the sword and hit Oracle straight on the back.

As Starfire got attacked by Firefly, she punched her off. She than form ed her hand in a fist and her battle suit appeared on ehr body. she than threw starbolts at Firefly.
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 5:28 am

Arachnid used this time of distracting to use his free arm to pucnch Oracle in the jaw then hositing himself up on her shoulders knee her in the stomach and finally pushing her back. He spun his weblades around in his hands. 'Kid where do feel Oracles pain ?' he asked hurridly using his webblades to bring some of the ceiling down upon Oracle.

Marco let go some missles annilahting signifacant pockests of the troops while using rear machine guns. It was to easy. Kid spider was looked in the power core charging the machine.

Kid Trantula moved forward the troops getiting massacered served them right for attacking only six warriors. Many had collasped to the floor either dead or badly wounded. He was glad he'd given the tatical information away though he better play the part to countinue eloding Turgon. He pulled out his s-port gun blasting the one called Gunstar and the other Hotspot.

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 5:45 am

Robin folowed Gemini harnessing his blade with mist ready to attack Oracle.

Adam pushed Hotspot out the way of the incoming blasts from the strange warrior (Kid Tarantual). 'Are you Ok ?' he said bending down and returning fire.
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 7:10 am

"I'm fine,"Hot spot said as he sat up. he than created a massive fireball and chucked it at Kid Trantula.

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:10 am

Kid Tarantula hit the ground hard skidding to a halt. He smiled this was going to be fun. 'Nice baldy though not as hot as I thought !' he yelled retailtaing with more explosives. The army was in chaos taking cover trying to form a stragety pointellsly firing with their assualt rifles and rocket launchers. They carried swords though they were pointeless.
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 12:20 pm

Raven flew in the air going through the clouds waiting for an order.

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 12:56 pm

Hotspot looked at Kid Trantula's weapons and said,"Ehhh, crap."
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games