Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans Powers Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:29 pm
"There's two Arachnids," said Starfire. She tha saw Boy Arachnid run out the room. She than looked at Arachnid(Arachno), "Would you mine watching Geminiplease I'll be back though. stay here Gemini." She than flew out the door and caught up with Boy Arachnid, stood in front of him and said, "What seems to be the matter?"

"Well it appears that Adam is confused mix with anger even though he won't admit it. Than he ran off," explain Fox.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 5:33 pm
Terra looked at Skeletors eyes. "They are a deep blue" As she stepped back trying not to make him feel uncomfortable.  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:14 pm
Skeletor smiled and said,"Thank you."  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:26 pm
After she shaked his hand she giggled a bit but it sounded so cute. then when her father, Robin picked her she giggled again but even cutier. "K, daddy me too," she said as he left the room. Than when her mother, Starfire left the room and told her to stay put and stay with Arachnid she nodded.

"Hmm, you seem nice Arachnid and that's ok about earlier. And tome its always nice meeting new friends and would be nice if you can stay but first you'll have to ask my daddy the leader," said Gemini. "But as you see Robin and Starfire aren't my real parents their just my adopted parents, since the titans were the only family who would take me in and won't reject me for who I am because I have powers. Formany other couples were like that when they saw me. and to be honest I never really met my real parents. The other kids at the orahnage told me they just aboned me adn didn't want me anymore when I was just a baby. Even who own the place told me so but she didn't know what happen to them after they took me there," explain Gemini.

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 9:13 pm
Terra smiled "No problem"  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 4:15 am
Skeletor scratched the back of his head and affter a few minutes of silence said,"this is kinda awkward."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:55 pm
Black Feather left the hidout and discised herslef as a girl hiking in the woods. she changed her turquoiust color hair black and eyes amber. And she changed her clothing to regular hiking clothing. 'Now since the first part of the job is done, all I have to do now is wait,' as she thought to herself.

~~~Gemini's Mind~~~

Without Gemini knowing, Oracle broke free from her little chains and is now wondering around in Gemini's mind. "Well, now I never new this girl was full of confusion, sadness, and anger now. Her sadness is, not knowing her real parents, normal people hateing her, and not knowing what she really is. Her confusion is why her real parents leave her, who she really is, what's her backround, why people hate her, and what kind of purpose in life does she have. While her anger is for Black Feather, people making fun of her, and not knowing her parents, said Oracle as she looked into Gemini's personel stuff in her mind. "She won't mind since her's is mine and what's mine is her's. well whatever goes on in her mind of course. But i also seems she's gaining lots of happry thing from being with the Titans. Aw, how sweet,not," said Oracle.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 10:33 am
'Wow your fustratignly cute. I'm sorry about the family thing we at last your natural I'm a clone of Boy Arachnid.' he patted on the head. 'Though your happier now' he smiled. He looked up at Robin. 'Mind if I hang around ?'.

'You wouldn't understand let's just say me him have brotherly feueds or whatever. I'm going to my room go back to Gemini don't ruin the moment on my account' Arachnid said.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 11:19 am
'Well we need to find him we need to talk I feel bad for ingoring him slightly any ideas where he would go ?' he looked around enquirly feeling guilt that he didn't know if they'd been so close. 'Maybe he's gone back the burnt building where I first meet him' he wondered outloud.

Adam landed on the ground suerveying the brittle and burnt remains of the building where he'd saved Robin and met him. Had this been where it had all gone wrong ?. He hovered up slightly. Rembering his master all he needed to do was call on him .No it was time to go out alone and do it he was no longer a kid.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:59 pm
"Hm, than lets go unless you want me to stay and you two may go," said Fox.

"Huh, very well Arachnid but please don't be too upset. Just think of the good thoughts you have here so far, for I think you are the 3rd person who Gemini has opened too real well, I can tell," said Starfire  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 9:32 am
'Thanks I'm glad to be back i've really missed my family ' he smiled hugging her.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 9:55 am
'I think we should all go Geminis well protected. Fox can you track him like you did last time ?' he asked hopefully.

'Thanks for the help I appreicate it' she smiled a rare occurance. She got up her hope rising.

Adam walked in the ruins looking around. It was ironic such a desturcive force had produced such a good outcome for him. He looked around and sighed shame it had ended though.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 5:20 pm
Fox nodded to Robin. She than turned into her two tail huge red fox form. "I may be no dog nor wolf. But foxes are the same thing and related to them both," said Fox as she began to sniff the ground where Adam stepped. She than picked up the scent and said, "Crimson get on. The only way well find him is if we fly faster. So jump on since Robin can fly." Than her firey butterfly wings appeared on her back and ready to fly.

"And we alll have missed you," said Starfire as she hugged Boy Arachnid back and than walked off back to Gemini's room where Arachno and Gemini were. when she entered she heard Arachno and Gemini talking. She seemed surprise at this. "Hello you two," said Starfire.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 6:50 pm
"Hmmm," said Gemini as she hummed as Arachno patted her on the head. "I don't mind if you stay your hang around here with us. To me meeting new friends in any sizes or age are welcome to me. But still you'll have to ask father when he returns but to me I know he'll let you stay," said Gemini as she new what she was talking about. She than saw and heard her mother's voice and said, " Hey mommy!"  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 5:22 pm
"Hello my daughter," said Starfire as she walked over to Gemini and picked her up in her arms.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games