Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] Questions and Comments Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you read the newcomers thread before coming here?
  O.O Thread?? Oh shoot.. ::runs off::
  YEP!! ::nods proudly::
  I've noticed the many links.. but I'm too lazy. =.=
View Results

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:07 am
Basically.

To not confuse the crew members. Or the members.

Stars are distrubuted account wise actually.

There would be way too much confusion if you wish to exchange stars between a mule and a main account.

And if you haven't noticed. The people with more stars will have a harder chance of earning more stars. Meaning itll be harder to go from 8 to 9 then it is to go from 0 to 1.

Therefore if you had a mule account and had 1 star and wish to give it to your main account which say had 9 stars.

it wouldbe rather unfair.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:26 am
"Which I get, Kurai. I just mean if your main account had one star wouldn't the mule have one star as well? Since the stars are based on roleplaying ability, correct?"  

sakura159753

Ryuka Navali

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:25 am
Ok, another random question having to do with my really big catch-up post. Since I rped on IM, the story sort of moved through several of the different areas in Ria. Should I just post it all at once in one of the threads, or try to break it up and post it in the apropriate threads? gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:06 pm
Comment

Wow... eek
The guild is doing very well....
burning_eyes  

Randy DeAden

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:11 pm
It better, from all the work we put into it.

Actually it has very little to do with the crew, they just keep it clean and organize events, it's because our active community is comprised of amazing individuals. Everyone is so friendly and talented.. or have lots of potential.

It's such a fun place, hopefully it stays this good. 3nodding

Don't fall apart over the summer, when I get back home end of August you all better still be posting!!! Or I'll cry. emo

Hehe, the emo emote's glasses look like my real ones. xd

I don't get the question Ryuka, if you mean you left your character in a thread and everyone moved around, then feel free to spontaneously post somewhere else.. if that wasn't it.. please explain it again. My brain is still stuffed from finals. crying sweatdrop

No, your main account would have one star, and you mule doesn't earn stars. I may be wrong though, ask Kurry-kun. 3nodding

It's amazing how much I ramble while I respond to cet questions. xd heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:14 pm
Ryuka Navali
Ok, another random question having to do with my really big catch-up post. Since I rped on IM, the story sort of moved through several of the different areas in Ria. Should I just post it all at once in one of the threads, or try to break it up and post it in the apropriate threads? gonk

YOu can always just post up your character updates in the Ria high press thread. 3nodding and then update your profile with that information.

Aweeee so sweet Celestial and thank you so much for the kind comment Nightmare witch ^^.  

KuraiGekkou

sakura159753

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:36 pm
whee "Well that contradics what the Star System thread says."

Quote:

Star's reflect your RPing abilities, not your Character itself ^^;; . So if you have a character that does well say in an event, and want to build a house in the off campus thread for your 2nd character. As long as you have enough stars for either character you are free to do so.

"So this confuses me! whee "  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:48 am
that is more or less for the one account case. (since everyone has at least more then one character per account now)

I'll add in this does not work for more then one account then.  

KuraiGekkou

maxochrome effect
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:09 am
another question ^^ all right, I'm going on vacation the 28th, when star tests start for sign ups... how long will sign ups be? (I'll be gone the 28th, 29th and 30th. the 29th is meh b-day ^^)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 1:31 pm
Hello smile

I have a question. (well of course or I wouldnt be posting here ^^)
My sister(IRL) also belongs to this guild, her gaian name is Purple RadioActive Banana. She has left gaia for good but doesnt want to leave her RP with Xavior Bushido un-ended. I have vollunteered to take over her character and story. So my question is... Is this allowed?  

Once_UponADecember

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 1:34 pm
Well, this seems allowable. Since, it's with her consent, and you two are sisters. 3nodding So I say go ahead.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 5:17 pm
probably would help if you had her account so you could edit her profile 3nodding  

KuraiGekkou

EvrythingTastesLikeGinger

Enduring Regular

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:14 pm
Let's see...Oh wait!
I remember now.
If you have one star but more then one character does that mean
you can or can't make a dorm for the both of them?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:51 pm
Your stars only apply to you, not your characters. So if you were to have one star, you'd be able to make dorm threads for any of your characters.  

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

Sgt.Sunshine

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:27 am
Oh great and mighty gods how do you make ever changing sigs? o-o  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games