Welcome to Gaia! ::

The AnimeMangaGames(AMG) Guild

Back to Guilds

Believe you know your anime? Have you read the latest anime? Played the newest game? Then this guild is for YOU!!!!! 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Games 

Reply 2) Role Playing section!
The day they left orbit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crazy_Munkay

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:13 pm
kaski hesitated to reply to what was just said"Um, I'house.m all up for trying to save us but I really do not think that I should use my abilities for that kind of thing but........................................................................The last time i used my powers for elemental stuff i almost burnt down my parents house."
"And what is what mr.smarty?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:12 am
Rea turned to Kaski. "SO you're saying you can't control your powers very well? And I'm not sure if Ra would want to work along side Fenix..." Rea grimanced. Exept for that Rai's plan was flawless, and it would buy them some time...  

gaaras and milk
Crew

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:40 am
"Ugh" Rai moaned while stroking his temple. "Well, I guess this is going to be much harder than thought." Rai said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:25 pm
Rea thought for a moment. "Rai! You're in charge! You can make Ra work with her. I'll talk with Fenix. Don't worry."  

gaaras and milk
Crew

Crazy_Munkay

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:29 pm
Kaski wandered over to rea and rai,"I could try but it might end up being really bad and I could destroy instead of repairing or helping."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:26 pm
Rai stopped and thought for a moment. "Well Kaski, you don't have to control your power but just keep it in a general area."  

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Crazy_Munkay

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:49 pm
kaski sighed and walked over to the entrance'"Fine,.......I will try to control myself."

((hey are we still in the runes))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:53 pm
Fenix stared intensely at what seemed to be a directory of the ship. It would prove useful if she knew how to read their language. Good thing her Babel Fish that she swipped from an old man a while back is still working. She was fairly surpised that it still translated languages even though she has dropped it and fell on it numerous times. Too bad it has never translated written text.

While giving up hope in trying to deciphre the directory, Fenix turned around and made her way back to the group. The hall was deserted, so she could hear some of what the group was saying.

Once she reached them, she leaned back on the wall and pointed to Kaski while saying, "I heard that he sucks at controling his power. If he can't control it, I can help him control it. For example, if it's his fire, your fire, my fire, or hey look, that tree is on fire, I can control any kind of fire. Ignite it, Extinguish it, I can do it." Fenix sighed and closed her eyes while her stomach growled, "I freaking hungry.."

((I thought we entered the ship a while ago))  

CypressPhoenix
Crew

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:17 am
Rai almost tried to contain his laughter. He had found Fenix to be an amusing person and quite funny in many ways. He then settles down and began to speak. "Kaski, I think you should let her teach you. But it's up to you. No one is forcing you to do it, but I think that it would be best."

((Yes, we have been in the ship for maybe a full page now.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:35 am
Rea laughed at the comment Fenix had made. She stopped after a minute and listened to Rai. "It'd be great if you worked with Fenix, Kaski. Since we all know Ra won't." Rea rolled her eyes. But then smiled again. "What can I do?"  

gaaras and milk
Crew

Crazy_Munkay

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:41 pm
Kaski started walking around outside in the halls and was pondering. He then walked back torwards the group."Hey I guess that fenix could teach me it is better than ra."

Kaski then walked out the room torwards the north side of the ship.

He was looking at himself as if he was no use to people at all and as if he was garbage and wasted space.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:02 pm
Ra poked out mysteriously from the corner," I've been listening the whole time and I'll work with Fenix, but I'm only gonna work with her so I can keep an eye, okay!"  

Darkside_Heartless
Vice Captain

Crazy_Munkay

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:25 pm
Kaski satrts to think to himself,"wow it would have been great if I could have stayed with mom and dad to train myself even more to control my powers so i do not go all crazy and burn up the whole ship."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:38 am
"Alright, we've got that part down. Now the only thing left is to gather some plants to see how we can use their genetic coding, which can withstand the acid rain. I couldn't ask anyone else to go out there again, so I'll take the bio-suit." Rai said. In his mind all he could think about was how he hoped the plan would work.  

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Crazy_Munkay

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:23 pm
Kaski reached the end of the hall he was walking in and started to talk to himself,"Wow, I just realized I made a new family that will be by my side whenever I need them."

Kaski sarted to run back to the room where all his family was,"Hey guys I wanna help anything I can do?"  
2) Role Playing section!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff