Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
school for girls of all species (boys can come to ) roll pla Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:39 am

Lucy smiles at him. "thanks you look great to." She starts to blush. She takes out a box. "Pick what you would like to drink."

Nyuu waits untill his gone. For some reason she dont fully trust him. She runs to the beach. She hides in a old log waiting.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:50 am

"I'll have some water.."Lance said

Cane hid at the beach behind some bshes she was with lance...he coulden't tell her how he felt with lance around.

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:57 am

Lucy looks at the clock. Knowing her has lil time. She gives him some water. And hands him a plant of food.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:03 pm

"Thank you..."He said smiling.He toke a sip of the water then started to eat somme of his food."Thanks for setting this up.."Lance said it really was nice.

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:19 pm

"Np." She says smileing. She looks at the clock again. Knowing she cant leave untill his asleep.

Nyuu lays down in the log sleepy. She starts to fall in a deep sleep.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:39 pm

Lance was soon done with the food on his plate."Why do you keep looking at the clock?"He asked kindly.

((I started my journal please read))

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:00 pm

Lucy grabs a other glass. She wats untill Lance looks away and puts sleeping pills into the water. She waits are gives him the water. "I seen you was out of water." She pay nothing to his ? why she keeps looks at the clock.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:04 pm

"Uh ya thanks" ,he toke a gulp of the water."You didn't awnser my question why do you-"lance falls unconcious right there.

Cane stares in horror as this happens'she just..' he thought to himself,he hid even deeper into the bushes now.

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:32 pm

Lucy stands up. She kisses him on the forhead. She pulls to him bed. "Im sorry...." She pulls a blanket over him to keep him warm. She grabs a blanket and runs to the beach.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:40 pm

Cane watched slightly confused.He knew nyuu had some awnsers,so he toke a straw he had found and put a some peice of paper,he aimed at nyuu,he had figured out that she was in the log awhile ago.He shot the paper ball hiting her right in the head to wake her up he turned his attention then back to lucy as he stayed hidden behind the bushes.

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:51 pm

Nyuu looks at the paper. When she looked at Cane. When she watches her Lucy.

Lucy starts to dhance ago the beach. The moon light hits her just right. Her bunny ears and her bunny tail disappear. After they disappear she puts down the blanket and sit on it.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:03 pm

Cane stared wide eyed' what happened' he thought to himself.

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:12 pm

Nyuu walks over to Cane. "Her mother was....like bunny/human. Her father was plan human. She my hafe sister. My father died when i as young. When are mother got remarred to her father. When thats when Lucy came......So every full moon Lucy becomes human. Thats why she had to do that to Lance. She dont like to tall ppl this." Nyuu looks up at Cane.

Lucy watchs the sea and the moon.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:35 pm

"oh I understand..I guess"Cane said.this was his chance to tell her but.....

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:52 pm

Nyuu gets behide Cane. "1-2-3" She pushes Cane out of the bushes.

Lucy jumps up. She turns arouns to see Cane. "What are you doing here." She stands there shocked. She covers her head. Trying to hide that shes human. "You should be in bed...With everyone else.."
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games