Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Silver Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:47 pm

"The water turned to normal and Kit smiled and yelled. "WATER FIGHT." Kit jumped into the wave. "Water transportation jutsu." He jumped into the water and flew out of the pool behind lennon and tried o slam him with a big ball of water.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:52 pm

*korioki giggled* he he he i might not be the brightest apple in the basket but ... i exsept cause i whana prove that im not a goodfornothing biggrin
((now or... ?? cause i want and houset to prepair my consumable stuff biggrin ))

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:53 pm

((Now I have to go to WalMart.))

Lenon ducked under and made a giant
pillar of water come up and pick up Kit,
throwing him into the deeper side of the
Hot Spring.

((Bye for now.))
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:54 pm

Ariana laughed dropping the knife in the water
"Well then lets begin then. No electric jutsus since other people are in the water. ok?"
Ariana said walking back wards to create a lil distance

Bodhisattva Empress

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:55 pm

As the cloum was rushing upward Kit swam down trying not to be blown away. Kit eventually fell into the deep end. He flew up out of the water and sat on its surface. "That was fun, Hey Rahenno want to water fight?"
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:56 pm

"This is to much for me i'm going to leave" Rahenno got up and left.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:01 pm

"Man that's no fun." Kit said still floating on the water's surface. "Oh well i guess i had better go to." Kit sank into the water and got out putting on his clothes and heading to the training grounds.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:10 pm

*korioki giggle* he he ok biggrin but try to control your demon ok ? i dont whana get killed sweatdrop well here we go smile *sayd korioki while forming 2 clones with a Fire Release: Ember Clone Technique then doing a Fire Release: Veil Technique and made a Fire Release: Flare Technique with every clone to hide him self in the steem and flesh* he he now we can do this easy or hard biggrin

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:14 pm

Ariana's eyes were still adjusted staring at the clones and Korioki.
"Hmmm fire clones in water. How long will that last?"
Ariana said to herself forming handseals slowly waiting for him to do something.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:22 pm

*korioki moved his 2 clones closer as a distraction while he formed a Fire Release: Mythical Fire Flower Technique and used the Fire Release: Shuriken Technique(its a wepon imbuing technique) on his fists lowering the heat to be less seeable in the steem and damp*

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:41 pm

((sorry had to run back and forth for something))
Ariana ran up to the attack ending up between the two clones and the attack. She then brought her arms waist level and opened the first gate. A vast amount of chakra expelled from her body clearing the two clones out, a wave of water washed over where they were incase a flaming after effect decided to arise. The flames were hit with the water and the weapons with in were deflected and sent iback to Korioki. Ariana then performed the seals again getting them wrong the first time
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:17 pm

Kiyoshi appeared in the middle of the fighters. "Ok look, this is not a place to spar. We have several training grounds through out cloud, this is not one of them." He said a little ticked since he licked this place.

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:20 pm

bb3000ae
Kiyoshi appeared in the middle of the fighters. "Ok look, this is not a place to spar. We have several training grounds through out cloud, this is not one of them." He said a little ticked since he licked this place.

Ariana deactivated the gates then looked at Kiyoshi. He seemed a little angered which was the first.
"Sorry, but I had to train some how"
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:00 pm

Lenon slowly got out of the water
and walked back to the changing rooms.
He changed and disappeared in a
flash of lightning.

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games