Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 6:00 am
"You miss him already, don't you?" Sui teased.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:37 am
((*wishes she could jump in* Garghh...but unfortunately I actually set up my entrance...I'm just IMPATIENT... gonk Raaarrrrr...))  

SakuMeiMei

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 9:57 pm
((lol... Well, then tell us what we need to do so we can get to your entrance! I'm more than willing to try and accommodate. xd ))

"I do not!" Alcina turned away with a flick of her long hair. Under her breath, she muttered "Who would miss a mutt like that anyway..."

She was trying to think of what to do next and not of a certain other person. "Maybe we should go check on Lunis-san? I heard there was trouble in her clan when she left..." And it certainly wasn't because she felt Lunis' clan had to be somewhat close to Haya- No, she wasn't going to think of him right now! "What do you two think?"

((This is just a thought... But since we really didn't get very far over the break, I still kinda wanna keep Hayato and Alcina apart for a while. So why not have Kaze rp with either cc-haruna or Aisu once she gets back and we could be elsewhere (dealing with whoever else Kaze's not rping with or if anyone new wants to jump in with them too). Who's to say Staffy can't operate long distance? And naturally, Hayato finding another stranger yet not becoming one himself would just be delectably angsty... In my opinion at least...))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 10:44 pm
MemoryDragon
((lol... Well, then tell us what we need to do so we can get to your entrance! I'm more than willing to try and accommodate. xd ))

((This is just a thought... But since we really didn't get very far over the break, I still kinda wanna keep Hayato and Alcina apart for a while. So why not have Kaze rp with either cc-haruna or Aisu once she gets back and we could be elsewhere (dealing with whoever else Kaze's not rping with or if anyone new wants to jump in with them too). Who's to say Staffy can't operate long distance? And naturally, Hayato finding another stranger yet not becoming one himself would just be delectably angsty... In my opinion at least...))

((Errmmm...it would totally wreck my entrance of Kaze-chan was roleplaying with me so I highly suggest she roleplay with Aisu. sweatdrop Not that I wouldn't want Kaze-chan to roleplay with me...it's just that I really like my entrance! whee Oh...and you guys just need to kinda...walk to my clan territory I guess...and...stand on my doorstep! whee There shall be a sign on the door that says CAUTION: DO NOT RING DOORBELL OR KNOCK ON DOOR! on it... sweatdrop Yes, I know I'm a bit demanding... whee Well, that's about it. It's all you need to know...and I can still wait...))  

SakuMeiMei

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 3:57 pm
((Im back, so I can Rp^^ If you guys want, you can go ahead come to Wolf Clan place lol. And me rping with Aisu is a good idea since her clan is right next to mine *i think* lol. Then maybe I can get Aisu to become the new stranger. I donno what to say, ideas ne one?))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 5:38 pm
Hayato sighed as he came to a slow jog pace as he entered his clan territory. He had been running for a while in his wolf form, and still in his wolf form, he panted, now walking stedily, his ears alert for anything. Who knows, he might be here waiting to kill him.

"Hayato-sama." Someone said, and Hayato instinctively halted, and turned into his human form, patting his hair down which had gotten messy from all the running. "You have returned." about 6 wolves all different color and sizes, (of course not as large as Hayato) came into view.

Hayato nodded to them. "I have." He said, now his professional face on him. "Tell me everything that has happened, quickly. After you are done, I will go to the Werewolf clan to talk about this issue. Send a word immediatly to them. I would also like to take my 2 commanders with me, so send a word to them, and to tighten secrurity while we are gone." He paused. "Also, do not inform any others about my return."

The group leader who stood in front of all the other wolves, nodded. "Greyback, go." He ordered, and a grey wolf bowed, and leaped away. "Hayato-sama, we are truely glad to see you back." he said, bowing, the other wolves following him. Seeing Hayato nod, the wolves turned into their human form, all haveing their right knee on the ground, right hand on their heart, bowing, eyes closed.

"I am glad to be back as well." Hayato said, smiling softly, which disppeared soon. But the group did catch his small smile when they all looked up when he spoke. They frowned in the inside. Since when did Hayato smile? All they knew of Hayato was the stone face of his, well at least in the clan territory anyway. Did something happen while he was out?

But no one questioned that. "The news..." The gorup leader started.

((shortened out for now. >_< Lazy to write. But basically, the # wounded, killed, etc. Then about how he had escaped, etc.))

Hayato slowly sank the words in. Killed? Wounded? What kind of leader was he? He was gone when this had happened! Just then 2 wolves both larger than the others, but not as large as Hayato entered. "Hayato-sama." One said, and they both sank to a bow.

"Let's go, we must hurry to the Werewolf clan. Dismissed, keep up the good work." Hayato said to the group, and quickly changing to his wolf form, the 3 wolves leaped away.

((Aisu, hope you post soon~))  

akeikas
Captain

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:35 pm
"Lunis-san?" Kisuna asked.

"Oh. She's the leader of the werewolf clan... if I'm right of course." Sui mused, "Mm... I wonder what she's like." He then switched back to Alcina, "Let's go."

Near him, Kisuna gave a nod.

(It's just a general question that Sui asked... not hoping for any romance or anything xd But hopefully, I'd like Sui to fall for someone later during the RP but I don't know who yet... any volunteers?)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:44 pm
Leri

"Oh. She's the leader of the werewolf clan... if I'm right of course." Sui mused, "Mm... I wonder what she's like." He then switched back to Alcina, "Let's go."

(It's just a general question xd Hopefully, I'd like Sui to fall for someone later during the RP but I don't know who yet... any volunteers?)

((*makes Kuromi raise her hand* I was planning on sticking her with someonnneeeeeee anyywaaysss... sweatdrop ninja I am aware of the fact that I am sscaaaring you...you don't have to telll me...and I just had one of the most disgusting experiences in my lifeeeeeeee...! (Yes, in the middle of this post my mom called and tell me to check if there was a fish in the freezer. She said so and so brought a fish here this morning. I HAD TO CARRY THAT FRICKIN THING TO THE FRIDGE!! gonk scream It was friggin disgusting. It was in a plastic bag...and euhguasdghhhh...just ewwww. Now I smell like FISH! I just had a shower too!)))  

SakuMeiMei

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:04 pm
(( twisted I've got the perfect plan to randomly end up in your territory, cc-haruna. xd This is gonna be fun... ))

"Alright then, let's go back to the air ship. We can use that to get there." Now see? A good reason for Hayato leaving. Now I get to fly the ship. She started walking back to the castle, where they had left the ship, waiting for Sui and Kisuna to follow.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:02 pm
((omfg! I think i found the perfect outfit for Hayato~ lol. Okay here it is:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
haha, i found it the weirdest way possible. i was putting in a cd my friend burnt for me of her stories, and wala! sasunaru pic. lol. but i do like that outfit naruto's wearing. 3nodding soo he's going to be like that, except with red hair and red eyes. also 2 red lines on his left cheek, and small black ring earrings on his right ear. and see that mark thing i drew? thats going to be his clan symbol~ so maybe i can put it on his shirt. ah well, anyway, his jeans are those ripped jeans, and his boots will be either red or black. ill draw it out soon~hehe. well anyway, yeah, this pic is owned by some sasunaru artist, i donno. lol. ill ask my friend so i can credit him/her soon 3nodding ))  

akeikas
Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 12:26 pm
((I still need to come up with an outfit for Alcina, don't I... sweatdrop Okay, okay. I raided some Bleach pictures and found some Orihime outfits Alcina wouldn't mind. Just... ignore the over-sized chest... Cause yeah... Alcina is no where near that big... She's more Rukia sized...

User Image

Okay, for that one, the outfit can just be a little less fancy... And minus hat and gloves...

User Image

That one is simplier... Or any sort of tank top and jeans combo... that's black... Cause I'm not very color cordinated, so I can't figure out what goes with red hair. sweatdrop I suppose I should just say anything but a skirt, lol...))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 2:04 pm
cc-haruna
Leri

(It's just a general question xd Hopefully, I'd like Sui to fall for someone later during the RP but I don't know who yet... any volunteers?)

((*makes Kuromi raise her hand* I was planning on sticking her with someonnneeeeeee anyywaaysss... sweatdrop ninja I am aware of the fact that I am sscaaaring you...you don't have to telll me...and I just had one of the most disgusting experiences in my lifeeeeeeee...! (Yes, in the middle of this post my mom called and tell me to check if there was a fish in the freezer. She said so and so brought a fish here this morning. I HAD TO CARRY THAT FRICKIN THING TO THE FRIDGE!! gonk scream It was friggin disgusting. It was in a plastic bag...and euhguasdghhhh...just ewwww. Now I smell like FISH! I just had a shower too!)))

( xd I dunno cc-haruna... I don't think fish and cats go well together... sweatdrop Ah~ we'll see xd As for Sui, he has Maora's hairstyle... something like that. sweatdrop )

Sui and Kisuna followed. Sui whistled, "You flew here with this?"

Kisuna looked at the sky, "So we're going to Lunis-san's territory?"  

Leri
Vice Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 2:38 pm
Alcina grinned and jumped up over the airship's gate, not bothering to open the door for herself to get in. "Yes to both questions! Let's get going!" So what if Hayato wasn't here. She could fly this on her own.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 4:23 pm
((I have returned. Huzzah! I'm sorry it took me so long. I'll try to remember what I had planned before. I hope this won't be too long and boring. confused ))

Earlier, when Lunis was just returning to her clan...

Lunis could smell the smoke from her village right away as she glided from tree to tree. The familiar scent of cooking meat and dried herbs lured her back home. She had recieved a message from the Elders, tied to a raven, that urged her to return at once. Something very urgent. But what? she wondered. What could have happened?

Soon, she came to a stop and stared at her village. It was not on the ground like human establishments. Instead, it was up high in the trees with bridges arching across, connecting them like a giant spider web. The houses themselves were round, made of leaves and earth. Big torches of blue flame hung near each doorway.

Lunis continued to wonder what the problem was. It was strange...the village looked peaceful enough. Maybe too peaceful. Nobody was around. She pondered this for a moment more and made her way onto one of the bridges. Then, silently she entered her hut, called the Den. It was where all of the Alphas of the past had lived. Now it was hers.

Entering, she knew at once that something was not right. Those were not her belongings; that was not her bed. The bow leaning near the wall was not hers, either.

"So you've come back, sister." she heard her brother's voice behind her. "That's too bad."

She spun around and faced him. "Eclim?" she said, puzzled. "What's going on? Where are my things?"

He looked odd, not his normal self at all. And his voice, it was eerie. Like he was possessed. She frowned and stepped back. He smiled innocently. "What's going on? Well, I'm afraid there's a new Alpha. You're not longer needed so I'll have to dispose of you."  

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:03 pm
((yay! Welcome back!))  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games