Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud Dorms (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:25 pm

"ok futashi i'll teach you mizu rasengan" rahenno said going to the trainig grounds
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:29 pm

futashi smiled, and headed to the training grounds.

(whitch one?)

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:48 pm

(any)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:19 pm

rahenno appears on top of the dorms "man, it feel good up here" rahenno lies done on the room and starts star gazing

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:17 am

Zann wind flickered to his room, and went to the bathroom for a shower. He then changed into his night clothes, and put Tachikaze on his stand delicately. He then went to bed for the night and went to sleep.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:34 pm

kenshin tooks his things out of his old room

seeya around

kenshin left the dorm

Carbon-kazuma

brileone

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:51 pm

*brile staggered to his dorm room. he took a shower then put on his underwear and went to his bed fast asleep*
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:56 pm

Zann woke up from his sleep, took a shower, put on his clothes and finally strapped Tachikaze on his back. He grabbed a sandwich from the fridge and flickered out to the stadium to train.

iZann

Runs_With_Knifes

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:05 am

How did he knew I called him that...he can read minds.. Cherry sighed at this, knowing she didn't want anyone to read her mind. She kept walking and when she got to the dorms she walked up to her room. "Time to get my stuff and move." She told herself softly then walked inside her room and took her pack which was the only thing she brought with her.
She took the pack then closed the door. Cherry walked up the stairs to the second floor. When she reached the floor she immiditly got room 13. She didn't want to be the first or second dorm someone came to, she liked being in the middle but she had a feeling people were already in those rooms.
Thankfully when Cherry opened the door, no one was inside. She walked inside and closed the door. Cherry took her sword and laid it on the bed, beside her pack that she put on the bed also.
Ugh I thought this village had nice people in it. Ha no village with Kiyoshi in it is nice. She thought about what she said and sighed.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:37 am

*neko passed bye seeing cherry*

"hi cher..."

*thinks: whats worng with her, better pay her a visit*

*neko follows cherry to her room, then she knocked on the door, hoping she would open the door*

_Neko-KittyXoX_

Runs_With_Knifes

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:40 am

Cherry was unpacking when she stopped and looked at the door. "Who is it?" She asked firmly. I swear if it is Kiyoshi
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:42 am

"cherry? its me, neko"

"is ther esomething wrong because, you were looking a bit mad and sad at the same time"

_Neko-KittyXoX_

iZann

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:42 am

Zann was coming back to the dorms for a shower through jumping on roofs, and saw Cherry walking along. Her Qi is rough, as if full of sadness and anger...wonder if something's wrong. He jumped to the 2nd floor and saw that Neko was already there before him. Maybe Neko's better with these things, I shouldn't interfere, it's none of my business. He turned around to leave them alone.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:46 am

She sat down on her bed and looked down. "I'm not that sad...I'm mostly angry.." Cherry told Neko and went to the door but didn't open it. She stood there to hear Neko more clearly and see what she was there for.

Runs_With_Knifes

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:50 am

"angry? for what?"

"was there a problem with the training togheter with rahenno?"

"or was it kiyoshi gain?"

*neko feeled a bit sad that she doesnt open the door, thinks: doenst she trust me? i thought we were friends confused *
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games