Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Yukikage's office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:03 pm
teddy_byakuga
(( im the only one that noticed ))
((Read my other posts))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:24 pm
"These eyes will never allow me to see, but my intuition and senses tell me that a powerful presence was here and obliterated a weaker one, am I correct?"
Keigo asked, wondering if Hanzo would see who he really was.

((If you considered Zann your mortal enemy or something then you MIGHT remember him. If not then you have no idea who Keigo is XD))

iZann

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:26 pm
A faded clone of Andrew appear out of the blue and looked at Hanzo and bowed to him and Keigo. "Lord Hanzo, The Yuukikage was killed for actions i do not know of, and is dead." he said as he got up and looked at Keigo "Weak one, ohh thanks man that is cool" he muttered as the clone disappeared.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:30 pm
*Hanzo eyed the man, he seemed quite familiar but he couldn't put his finger on it. He nodded as a reply to what the man said then turned to Andrew when he suddenly appeared by him.*

"I know Andrew I was there, watching. What will these villagers do without a kage?"

*A thought briefly occured that Hanzo may be able to take over as Yukikage but he didn't really want to leave leaf. But he felt like he should help out.....*

((What do you guys think of the new avi? And also does Keigo and Zann look the same?))  

Dark-Ninja70

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:34 pm
((You know if you do become Yuukikage im mostly likely to be under your aid ))

The appeared by Hanzo again wearing a robe and his sharingan activated "Well" he said as he pointed to Keigo "You were suppose to be Sannin here weren't you?, also if Keigo wanted to join he has more of a chance of becoming the Yuukikage instead if you Hanzo, but Hanzo you are stronger and more wiser then Keigo, but who knows," the clone said as it took a seat.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:37 pm
teddy_byakuga
((You know if you do become Yuukikage im mostly likely to be under your aid ))

The appeared by Hanzo again wearing a robe and his sharingan activated "Well" he said as he pointed to Keigo "You were suppose to be Sannin here weren't you?, also if Keigo wanted to join he has more of a chance of becoming the Yuukikage instead if you Hanzo, but Hanzo you are stronger and more wiser then Keigo, but who knows," the clone said as it took a seat.
((Hanzo never said that out load))  

Dark-Ninja70

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:38 pm
((I know just telling you guys what would happen))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:39 pm
teddy_byakuga
((I know just telling you guys what would happen))
((But it was just a thought you said it as if you could tell what hanzo was thinking?))  

Dark-Ninja70

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:44 pm
((Trust me just go along

last occ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:48 pm
"I never said I wanted to become Yukikage. I'm a leaf shinobi, I've always wanted to become Hokage someday. If Reiko is killed or resigned I have the biggest chance of becoming the 9th Hokage."  

Dark-Ninja70

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:59 pm
"Yea but it sounded like you wanted to become Hokage someday, but Reiko will never die soon, this could be your time to be a Kage" he said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:21 pm
User Image
_____- / / / §-Keigo §
Keigo Hadou Ishikawa – Rouge

-----
((Keigo and Zann look completely different...Zann had orange hair and wore gangster-like clothes whereas Keigo looks like the picture here.
@Teddy: You've never seen me before...so how do you know my name?))

Keigo's mind raced with all possibilities. He was a high ranked shinobi who belonged to no village, who fought for only himself. As to what the clone said...
"Stronger and wiser than me? I'd rephrase that a little, my friend. Never judge a book by its cover, as many would say. A blind rogue may look less intimidating than a sannin and Anbu commander of Leaf, but who knows?"
Keigo replied with a smirk on his face, his face turned towards Andrew. He was deaf, but from the mood in the air he could sense what Andrew had said.
"Oh and Hanzo, you're just as people say you are, loyal to the Leaf till your death...But tell me,"
Keigo suddenly walked closer to Hanzo, so close that he was literally whispering beside his ear, and a hand on his shoulder.
"Do you stay in Leaf because you are loyal...or because you have a chance of becoming kage and achieve great power?"

"Where do we people go if not towards the perfection of our own illusion?"

iZann

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:28 pm
((Huntur told me about yah and mind training this kid))

Andrew smiled and quickly went to Keigo and hugged him and sat right back down to his spot, "Zann was cool" he muttered under his breath low and looked around at Keigo and then at Hanzo.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:06 am
User Image
_____- / / / §-Keigo §
Keigo Hadou Ishikawa – Rouge

-----
((Sorry Teddy but you don't know Zann enough to know Keigo...XD I'm very...selective about my students...I'll think about it.))

Keigo looked down at Andrew coldly as the kid hugged him. Never had Keigo responded to any signs of affection...just as Zann had never responded to love and affection.
"You want something?"
He asked Andrew shortly, his blind features facing him.

"Where do we people go if not towards the perfection of our own illusion?"

iZann

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:28 pm
Andrew looked at Keigo and smiled " I need training sir," he said as the real him was in Leaf.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff