Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Snow Gate (must pass the Harbor first) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Remorse

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:33 pm
Rag wandered out of the snow, not paying attention to anyone while gripping a kunai tight enough in his left hand that it made his palms bleed. I'll show them that I am stronger than they all think. I'll show every last one of them...Then they will wish that they passed me in the first place.... Rag thought as he turned towards the road leading back to konoha while pulling his hood over his eyes, trying to hide the tears that spilled off of his cheeks.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:25 pm
Aki quickly passed through the gate, eager to be home and celebrate her newly aquired rank. She was bubbling over with excitement and a smile graced her face.  

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:36 pm
Ed walked through the gate and stood outside the village.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:46 pm
Luo1304
"Woah!" Luo said as zane pulled him along. Looking back at the snow village on the boat, he threw his fist in the air yelling, "I told you we'd show you what the mist is capable of!" With that, they sailed off for Kiri.

((Yes! Back to Kiri))

(while you guys are on the boat) * a messenger bird with the sign of the mist village drops a message in Luo's lap. when opened it says*
Dearest Luo and Zane,
I am on my way home, to the mist, for some non-stop training. Unfortunetly I did not become a chunnin this year, and wish to become stronger. The enxt time you see me, we will spar to test me, and then I will heal you both because I will also be a medic-nin

Luna

P.S: Good Luck to you both, I am proud to be your teammate.  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:47 pm
*gets on a boat to the Mist* I hope Lady Sususmu can explain all these wierd dreams Im having..  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:42 pm
Areku ran out heading back home as fast as possible.  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 9:17 pm
Blood looked around for Ed because he really wanted to see if he was still in good shape He found him and said "There you are! So could i borrow them? Your weights" Kyo growled at Blood and Blood said "Growl at yourself..."  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 9:21 pm
"okay keep them im heading home" Ed took the weight off and gabe them to Blood. "Later" and Ed vanished heading towards Suna.  

Metal_Edge91

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 9:43 pm
Blood said "Thanks, these would be great concidering mine are broken!" Blood wore them on both feet and said "These are about 300 lbs... Not that heavy but its good" He also got the ones he put on his arms and body, 100 each for the arms, and 200 for the body, Totaling about 1100 lbs or more on his body. He walked around and said to himself "Time to resume speed training..." Blood headed into the village.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 9:33 am
(What? Your what rank and you just started to use wieghts? I am a Chuunin and soon trying for Jounin and I only carry 2 tonnes. You are carrying around 1 and you just started. You usually start off with like 50 not 300...)  

Zombie Swagger

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:34 am
(Nope... I didnt just start... I have weights on 24/7 since i was an academy student... and i have my broken ones in my back pack and my RPC never drops it... LOL note i am a chunnin too... cloud chunnin so technically, 300 pounds on both feet, 100 on both arms, 200 on torso, is still about right... )  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:02 pm
Tera on her bird flew past the gates headed for the office.  

ACsweetpea

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 4:54 am
Blood ran out at an astonishing pase  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 8:29 pm
Kazuo ran out of the village not really having a destination in mind. He just runs.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 7:44 am
Kazu walked out of the village.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items