Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Gemini & The Teen Titans Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you be?
Hero
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
Villian
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:22 am
Arachnid nodded. He'd been aware of Fox's condition for some while. He nodded at Raven thanking her as she left. 'Rest easy my love thier something I must take care off' he said affectionatily leaving her room.

He knew this would have been inveitable but thier was no choice he had to propose. This was love though he needed to get back to the tower and get the ring. He waited for Gemini hoping she'd teleport them back.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:29 am
Arachnid returned to the kicthen finding Scott,Starfire,Athena and Aquarius. He stirved other to them speaking hurridyl. 'Guys I need to get back to the tower now !' he exlciamed depserately.

Scott looked at his Mom his dare devil glint in his eyes. 'Mom I could carry Arachnid back to the tower on a cloud using my GPS function on my T-communciator. You can come to' he added, it was only clause it he wanted to do something fun. He Mom had to be their.  

boy arachnid

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:32 am
Athena turned around. "I can teleport you there if you want."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:37 am
'Which ever is the quickest,cheapest and free of tax way to get their !' he excalimed his heart pounding at light speed.  

boy arachnid

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:40 am
"Ok just calm down. I will teleport him there." Athena grabbed his arma dn closed her eyes and concetrated on the tower. "Ok." When she opened them they were at the tower. "What do you need?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:41 am
Spider-robin placed the cloak wrapped belt and weapon down by his side he motioned with a his thumb at the bundle. 'Gotta a safe place when can stick his gear ?' he asked admirng the room.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:01 pm
Raven looked around the jail cell. It seemed secure. "Great... Another fan boy of Robin." Raven said, refering to Larry. "Maybe that's why he broke in."

Draco leaned against the wall. "I suppose we have to wait until he wakes up."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:18 pm
"No, father I don't know him and I don't know any villain that knows whereI live," replied Gemini. She than had a computer take a needle and stick it in the boys arm and take some blood. she than had it come back and scanned the blood with the computer. "Oh, Spider-robin place it in that safe locket and close it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Starfire and Scott went along with Arachnid and Athena. "So go get what ever you need Arachnd," said Starfire as she held on to her son's hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fox rested in her bed as she closed her eyes.

"Hm," said Gemini as she thinking. "Sorry father," she said as she got a needle and sticked it in ehr father's arm and took out a some blood. than placed a bandage over where she placed the needle on his arm. "Just taking a blood scan," she said as she got the computer to scan her father's blood. Then his blood matched with the boy's blood. "My scanner says that yours and that boys blood match. How is that possible?" she asked.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:23 pm
(( Ok, I need some people to be these three main villians.

1. Turgon
2. Vesta
3. Black Feather

And I need someone to be Cyborg. Please. ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:26 pm
Corona sat on a tree branch and played her dragon flute.

Oracle than said, "Hm, I feel a little board."

"Be pationt Oracle," said Oracle as she stopped playing her flute.

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:33 pm
((Can I play Black Feather?))

Name: Black Feather
Being: bird human hybrid
Evil/Good: evil
Personality: malicious, serious, determined
Powers: control of birds, flight, turning into a shadowy phoenix, using feathers as darts
Weapons: long, shadowy whip
Weakness: light, water as well as electricity
Appearence: regular form:

User Image

User Image

Bio: Black Feather quickly rose through the ranks of Turgon's followers and she now has a high position. She will stop at nothing to make sure his plans follow through.
Other:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:38 pm
Raven managed to keep an expressionless face as Gemini revealed the news of who the boy was. In her usual monotone voice, she said. "Either he's a gigantic fan, or he's a clone."

Draco was stunned as he glanced over Gemini's shoulder at the results of the blood scan. "Woah..."

Scorpio leaned back against a tree. "It's hard to be patient..."  

dragonelf213

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:43 pm
"Besides Black Feather said she would meet us soon. And remember that Fox girl, Arachnids girlfriend," said Corona.

"Yes," said Oracle.

"Well, since she ain't married her demon side is trying to take over her body and will even destroy herself," said Corona.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:59 pm
(( Love it and yes you may ))  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:02 pm
"Interesting and surprising huh," said Gemini with a shock look on her face. Than she looked at everyone elses shocked faces.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games