Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

L K r e g e r

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:41 pm
Uno was waiting for Xiah so that he could teach him some more.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:45 pm
sengetsu turns to Uno."hi i don't believe we've met before...i'm sengetsu." his eyes returned to normal as he extended his hand to uno smiling.  

xLytez

Dripples

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:46 pm
XiAH WALKED BY," Oh hey Uno-sesei"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:52 pm
"Hello." he said to Sendetsu and shook his hand "There's Xiah... I wana teach you today the.... Raiton: Yaiba no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Blade Technique)" He made handsigns and hoped Xiah was watching "Raiton: Yaiba no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Blade Technique)" and a thin blade of chakra eventually works up to the fingers, where a blade of electricity is formed between the index and middle finger. The blade is very thin and only 8 inches tall and 2 inches wide.and it lacks a hilt. The blade is held between the fingers, but as soon as it is let go, the blade vanishes into thin air. "That's how it's done."  

L K r e g e r

Dripples

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:56 pm
"oh okay thats easy enough i think. Hmm i wonder how i am able to do chunnin jutsus, whatever." Xiah formed some handsigns, "Raiton: Yaiba no jutsu," a small flicker of light came out stare Xiah tried again, "YAIBA NO JUTSU!!!!!" this time it was bigger, about 1 inch. stare stare Xiah tried 25 times. "ARGG!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:58 pm
"Keep it up Xiah you're almost there." he said with confidence  

L K r e g e r

Dripples

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:00 pm
Xiah tried another 10 times. He ate a chakra pill, "RAITON: YAIBA NO JUTSU!!" a lightning sword came out that is 9 inches. " eek eek WHOO!!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:03 pm
"Xiah I don't want you to quit till that thing is the max it can be... I was told it could be 12 long inches and 3 inches wide." he said "So until it's like that you're not going to quit."  

L K r e g e r

Dripples

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:08 pm
After 30 min Xiah came to perfect it. "Watch this," Xiah formed the hansigns. "Raiton: Yaiba no jutsu!!" A 12 inch long and a 3inch wide lightning sword came out. "YAY!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:09 pm
"Xiah looks like you did it." sengetsu watched Xiah's progress and waited for uno's reaction.  

xLytez

L K r e g e r

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:09 pm
"Good job...." he yelled "but be careful that's one of the most powerful lightining Justus espicially for your level." he said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:13 pm
Sengetsu turns to Uno."umm do you know any wind jutsu?"  

xLytez

L K r e g e r

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:15 pm
"Wind ya I do but I'm not very good at them" he said a little embarrassed.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:18 pm
sengetsu scratched his head."man?...wait to what level do you know?"  

xLytez

L K r e g e r

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:20 pm
"I know to Chunin." Uno said with a embarrassed smile  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games