Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheel of Time Guild: Discussion and RP

Back to Guilds

Tags: Wheel of Time, roleplay, fantasy, books, discussion 

Reply -RP- Andor
Caemlyn Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
"It has nothing to do with you breaking the bond, Aes Sedai. I'm just feeling... unwell," he murmured, not really seeing what was around him.

(Night)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:30 pm
((No Idea what I should do now. Because By next Monday I go back to school my friends want to come over and I couldn't on for the entire day.))  

Anthenor Grimoire

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:45 am
((I might be in the same position as Anethor, I may not be able to post tonight, and I most definetly will not Saturday, and possibly several days after. 'Till then, Fubar has control over Cobain, and either Fubar or Ranuu can control Dorian. Sorry 'bout this, guys. sweatdrop ))
"Me, I'm fine. Never better." Cobain said, not entirely truthfully. The broken bond drained him, serving to remind him just how little sleep he had gotten lately. "You need to rest, though, you should lay back down." He looked up at Esole. "It's for the best." He said coldly. "I'm willing to think no more on this if you are. "  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:47 am
Color Me Fubar
((New Order))
Sielle only laughed at him, and shook her head. "And what would you do with me?" she asked in amusement. "If I behaved?"

"I most likely wouldn't kill you. You would be suitably rewarded, if you were useful." He said absently.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:56 am
((New Order))
Heavy-Metal-Hippie
"I most likely wouldn't kill you. You would be suitably rewarded, if you were useful." He said absently.

"Suitably rewarded?" she repeated in dry amusement. "How very kind. I think any reward I want is to have nothing more to do with any of this," she informed him, and glanced up as a hawk circled the sky above them.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:58 am
Heavy-Metal-Hippie
((I might be in the same position as Anethor, I may not be able to post tonight, and I most definetly will not Saturday, and possibly several days after. 'Till then, Fubar has control over Cobain, and either Fubar or Ranuu can control Dorian. Sorry 'bout this, guys. sweatdrop ))
"Me, I'm fine. Never better." Cobain said, not entirely truthfully. The broken bond drained him, serving to remind him just how little sleep he had gotten lately. "You need to rest, though, you should lay back down." He looked up at Esole. "It's for the best." He said coldly. "I'm willing to think no more on this if you are. "

(I gotcha back, Hippie. Not an issue, thanks for letting us know.)

Kiae rubbed her forehead with a sigh. "I suppose I should rest, if we're leaving early," she decided. She had a pounding headache, and knew Andurael would feel it.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:09 am
Color Me Fubar
((New Order))
"Suitably rewarded?" she repeated in dry amusement. "How very kind. I think any reward I want is to have nothing more to do with any of this," she informed him, and glanced up as a hawk circled the sky above them.

"Very well." Dorian stated. "If you serve me faithfully, usefully, in the future, you will be granted free leave."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:11 am
Color Me Fubar

(I gotcha back, Hippie. Not an issue, thanks for letting us know.)

Kiae rubbed her forehead with a sigh. "I suppose I should rest, if we're leaving early," she decided. She had a pounding headache, and knew Andurael would feel it.

((Coo. I"m fairly certain nothing's happening today, though.))
"I think we can all use some rest." Cobain said. "I suggest you all do just that. I'll keep first watch." He volunteered.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:13 am
((New Order))
Heavy-Metal-Hippie
"Very well." Dorian stated. "If you serve me faithfully, usefully, in the future, you will be granted free leave."

Sielle laughed, and shook her head in disbelief. "Honestly. You are the most concieted man I have ever met. And I've known many," she informed him, rolling her eyes. "I do believe serving you would be more dangerous than serving Djevik."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:14 am
Heavy-Metal-Hippie
((Coo. I"m fairly certain nothing's happening today, though.))
"I think we can all use some rest." Cobain said. "I suggest you all do just that. I'll keep first watch." He volunteered.

(Just let us know!)

"All right," she said relucantly. She didn't cherish the idea of sleeping anywhere near the Green, however, and remained sitting up.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:17 am
Color Me Fubar
((New Order))
Sielle laughed, and shook her head in disbelief. "Honestly. You are the most concieted man I have ever met. And I've known many," she informed him, rolling her eyes. "I do believe serving you would be more dangerous than serving Djevik."

"Ambition is the catalyst for a revolution." Dorain replied. "And if you're too fearful of the risk serving me in order to gain your free will, then I have no more need of you. Which could end up with a knife in yuur back." He continued, simply stating a fact.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:18 am
Esole turned away and stalked off without another word. She lay down in her bedroll but sleep wouldn't come to her however much she tried.
(I'll be out this Saturday and possibly Sunday. But I'll be back afterwords for sure.)  

Professor Inky
Captain

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:24 am
Heavy-Metal-Hippie
"Ambition is the catalyst for a revolution." Dorain replied. "And if you're too fearful of the risk serving me in order to gain your free will, then I have no more need of you. Which could end up with a knife in yuur back." He continued, simply stating a fact.

"I've had enough revolution to last me a lifetime," she said shortly. "And I'm not afraid of risks - I'm a spy for a Myrddraal, for god's sake."
She paused as the hawk glided down to rest on her shoulder. "I'd like to live a life where no one has need of me."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:42 am
Color Me Fubar

(Just let us know!)

"All right," she said relucantly. She didn't cherish the idea of sleeping anywhere near the Green, however, and remained sitting up.

((There's a fire, right? And Hippie said "let there be fire."))
Cobain nodded and sighed. This was going to be a long night. He drew one knee up to his chest, draped his arm across it and gazed into the fire.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:45 am
Color Me Fubar
((New Order.))
"I've had enough revolution to last me a lifetime," she said shortly. "And I'm not afraid of risks - I'm a spy for a Myrddraal, for god's sake."
She paused as the hawk glided down to rest on her shoulder. "I'd like to live a life where no one has need of me."

"Why bother?" Dorian snorted. "Who do you think needs you? Djevik?" He laughed. He was wondering about the bird on her shoulder, his curiosity piqued. This Tinker was most amusing, after all.  
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games