Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
>>One is Forsaken, But Can You Forgive Me?<<[[Open]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe this?
  No, I can't, how can this happen? Aren't we having the Olympics there?
  I can. Everywhere is desperate, we can't just see it.
  >>cries<<
View Results

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:21 am
Emiko had been trailing behind Yuu and Nori rather quiet.
She couldn't believe that Naha had a husband and had acted so flirty. But Emiko had promised herself, and was still going to ask Nori.
As they approached the school, her hopes in asking him faded, more or less being swept under the rug to be taken care of later.

[[Gah.. I've gotta go.. D:
Sorry. I would have posted something better.. but i dun have time.. my brother is literally kicking me off. gonk

Oh yah.. Abbeh! Before they go into class, have Nori lag in the hall so Emiko can talk to him.. and then at lunch.. have Nori like.. go to the bathroom or something.. and have Yuu ask Emiko.. xd ]]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:31 am
Naoki bowed his head, "Thank you, Doctor."
Hah...my first born child a boy...how splendid.

[[ They leave now? xD ]]

---
Yuu had already entered the school building when Nori turned around and caught sight of Emiko. "Hey, Emiko!" He cheerfully grinned, calling her by her first name, indicating a friendship. Yuu seemed rather detirmined of something, and continued on a head. "How are ya?" Nori made small talk.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:28 am
Emiko looked up at Nori.
Now's your chance... Her mind reminded her.
"Hey Nori-kun. I'm pretty good, actually. I was going to ask you something.. you don't have to answer it right away.. but.." She trailed off, her nerves getting the better of her.
"Well I was going to ask if you want to go out with me?" She asked, her voice growing softer as she spoke.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:36 am
Yuka smiled.
"That makes me very happy to hear..." She mumured, and kissed him softly.
She remembered the other reason why they'd had to hurry. The kids.
"When will... Kiyoshi, Aoi, and Kuro be home?" She asked, just to be sure.

[[LAWL I have an idea... text me when you read this, Ori. xd ]]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:52 am
Nana smiled. A first born son.
"Thank you doctor." She said, standing.

[[BLARGHEH. I dun know what to do.]]

Aoi, now very tired, opened the door to the house.
"Tatsuya!!" She yelled, seeing his shoes, she got no reply.
"Huh..." Then she noticed a pair of different shoes, woman shoes. She sighed, letting her bag drop to the ground. She made her way to the kitchen and started making tea when Tatsuya came into the kitchen.
"Hello..." He said, making tea for two. Akuro sat on a chair in the kitchen, looking out the window vacantly.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:28 pm
Yuka was getting dressed. The kids were home.
After she was dressed, and a little dolled-up, she left the room.

Kiyoshi was coming up the stairs as a woman came out of Tatsuya's room. He looked at her, a little confused.
"Hey.." Yuka said, smiling. "You must be Kiyoshi?"
He nodded. "Not to sound rude.. but who are you?" Kiyoshi asked, still confused.
"I'm Yuka. Tatsuya's new 'wife'." Yuka said.
"Oh..." Kiyoshi mumbled, continuing up the stairs to his room.
Yuka shrugged, and desended the stairs. She saw Tatsuya in the kitchen, making tea.
Continuing into the living room she saw the other boy, Akuro.
"Hey, Kuro." She said, sitting down on his lap. Yuka put her arm around him, and pecked him on the cheek. She liked flirting with guys younger than her.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:10 pm
Hiroshi was glad Erika liked the food he'd made.
"It's nothing really..." He admitted.
"So.. what do you want to do today?" He asked, half finished with his food.
He took one of the bananas and peeled it. He broke it into pieces, popping them into his mouth.

[[Gah.. braindead... D:]]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:01 pm
[[Err OHH EMM GEE~ You posted for me?! THANK YOU!!! What are they still in school or whaat?]]  

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:18 pm
Akuro, a little shocked she had even thought of coming close to him, stared at her through calm eyes.
"Hello." He said, then got up, letting her fall to the hard lineoleum floor.
"I must asy Tatsuya, your new 'wife' is quite the flirt." He said rather expressionless, then left the kitchen, only to walk up the stairs silently. Tatsuya chuckled softly, pouring boiling water into ceramic cups.
Aoi rolled her eyes and walked up the stairs, with two cups of tea, and into Kiyoshi's room.
"Wow..." She said, shutting the door. She looked at him, then yawned.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:21 pm

Nori was almost about to ask "What?", but stopped himself. He really didn't have a crush or feelings for anyone right now. This was a little unexpected, though he didn't want to hurt Emiko. He looked off into the distance, "I...I don't know yet..." His eyes floated over to the clock on the on school. "!... We better get in quickly." He added, grabbing Emiko by the hand and whisked her inside.

________

[[Let's say Nana gets the day off. xD
And stays at Naoki's. :3 ]]

Erika had eventually nibbled all of the bacon away until there was nothing left on her plate, but still continued to playfully nibble on the metal fork. "I don't really know..." She muttered. She had plenty of opportunities to say something she'd never done before. "Why don't we go to a zoo or something...?"

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:01 pm
Emiko sat beside Nori in the class room. Yuu was infront of Nori as usual. He'd seemed kind of anxious about something earlier. Emiko was lost in thought of what it might've been; her thoughts also swirled around about the answer Nori might give her. She was bad with patience.

[[Time skip to lunch...? xd ]]
-----

"Uhm.." Hiroshi stood and picked up their dishes and took them into the kitchen. When he came back out he said, "That sounds fun. And if you want to.. okay." He said, pushing his chair in.
"I'm going to take a shower." He said, turning for the stairs.
When he got into the upstairs bathroom, he slipped off his boxers and stepped into the shower.
Hiroshi turned on the hot water, then the cold to even it out.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:23 pm
[[Nu! No one steals my Nori! Even if he's 4 years older! MUAHAHAHAHA! Someone needs to make a free middle school girl; or guy. OH! maybe a guy.. and Mimi has to choose between Nori and this guy. I dont have anyone to talk to.. D;]]  

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:27 pm
[[ Btw. >.> can Mimi be 14 now? Like.. like... a birthday party? xD And.. the new pic... ;D Toxic? xD WOO! NEW PIC?]]  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:35 pm
Yuka stuck out her tongue at Akuro, and stood from the hard linoleum.
"Hmph.. look who has manners..." She muttered, walking into the kitchen. The tea was ready. Yuka smiled, ang hugged Tatsuya. "Thank you, Tatsuya." She said, and kissed his cheek.
I'll show Kuro what a flirt is... She thought, letting go of Tatsuya to add her bag to the tea.
"I don't think any of them like me.." She pouted, stirring it.
-----
Kiyoshi sighed, "I know." He breathed.
"I didn't think he'd be someone like that... it's kind of rebound..." He said, softly.
Kiyoshi held out his arms for Aoi.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:51 pm
Aoi sighed and set down the tea. She gladly leaned into him.
"Well we never did anything. Anything more than kissing. You know? He's older..." She fidgeted uncomfortably. "He wants someone older. I think it's a little understandable..." She said, deep in thought.

[[I just found out that I contradict myself a lot. neutral
Has any of you ever picked up on that?]]

Tatsuya smiled, then sipped his tea.
"Sure they do. Just give them time." He said calmly, though unsure on who did like her.
After a while Akuro came back down and started hunting around the kitchen for food. He stopped rifling through a cabinent and looked at Yuka.
"Your not gonna rape me are you?" He asked, almost completely serious, except for the teasing smile on his face.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games