Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
~~ | ] 347|-| N073 ~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:55 pm
"Left...overs...? ASAKO! GO GET LEFT OVERRRRS!!!" Risky cried, grabbing onto her uniform and trying her best to shake her.

'Argh, the things I'll do for her...' "Wait... fine... I'll tell you over left overs..." she sighed. It would be a very embarrassing thing for her to admit to, but Risky was forcing her to do it.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:58 pm
"Okay, hehe. I guess I know your weakness now." She teased before becoming completely serious. She lead her to the back room and set out some of the cake leftovers. "So, what is it?"  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:01 pm
"Yeah... I guess so..." She said with a little sigh, looking over at Risky with almost a glare. She sat down and then turned to Bridgette. "W-well, uhm... Y'know that guy I came here with yesterday...? W-well... I like him, though I'm not exactly sure how he feels about me... And uhm, this morning, during breakfast... I... I..." She was blushing now that she was thinking about it in detail.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:02 pm
Bridgette listened closely, leaning forward slightly when Asako stumbled to finish her sentence. "Yeah? So did you confess?"  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:04 pm
"Well... I had kinda confessed a while ago, but I still didn't get a definite answer... b-but... it was kinda... worse than just a confession... I, uhm... I kissed him....." she turned a bright red at that.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 9:34 pm
Shiranui wasn't far behind them the whole time, just was just hiding. Being her size made it easy to hide. She eavesdropped on them for a while. She smirked and continued to follow her.

Amaterasu sighed. "You're gonna follow them all day aren't you?"

Shiranui slowly turned to Amaterasu. She cocked her head and did the 'Dead Doll' thing she did back in the resturant. "Yes." People around her stared at she talked to air.  

BassGBaby

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:43 pm
"You did?" She looked at her with wide eyes as she stood straight again. "How'd it go?! Wow, congrats! That kind of thing takes a lot of guts." The girl laughed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:06 pm
"Eh-heh.... I.... I guess so...." Asako said, blushing. "H-how'd it go....? T-to tell the truth.... I'm not exactly sure..."

"I still can't believe you did something like that, Asako!!!" Risky yelled at her.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:23 pm
Bridgette looked confused, "You don't know?" She tilted her head in question. "Like... You didn't scare him off or anything did you? No.. no.. there must be something positive or you wouldn't be blushing like that." She laughed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:26 pm
"Ah, well... H-he wasn't scared off... It's more like uhm... I'm not sure how to describe it... It was almost... neutral? Is that the word...?" Asako told her, mumbling a little at the end, not really sure how to phrase it, especially in a language that's not her native one.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:36 pm
Bridgette laughed. "I bet he's just sore because he couldn't make the first move." She was leaning forward again, "Ooh, don't you worry! I'll help ya with 'em."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:46 pm
Asako turned bright red. "E-eh!?" That was most certainly an embarrassing notion... and the fact that Bridgette was saying she'd help was also very embarrassing.

"Let's hope not! YOU LIVE WITH HIM!!! NOTHING BETTER HAPPEN!!"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:51 pm
"Hmm~ Hmm~" She hummed aloud, "Not to worry, let's see.. Now you have to make him kiss you." Bridgette paused, "But.. I don't even know what kind of guy he is.." She was thinking aloud at this point, wondering what to do.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:34 pm
"H-how do I manage to do that.....?" Asako asked her in a lowe voice, almost muttering. "Uhm... if you wanna know stuff about him... just ask me some stuff and I'll tell you what I can...."

"Asako! You're getting too into this!"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:40 pm
Bridgette had her back turned to Asako but was watching her out of the corner of her eye. "Hm, that would be good." She turned, "Go on."  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff