Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's Public Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kikiomoru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:16 pm
She looks at spirit and the others. "wow... alot has happened"SHe smiles and begins to swing a bit faster.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:56 pm
Spirit then stood up "Ok it's boring here. . .i'm going to go train" She then said as she tied her Konoha headband around her neck and jumped away  

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:31 pm
Teddy appeared with his long hair covering his whole face and he just sat there thinking on if he should be in rock or leaf or both.. it was hard but teddy looked around the sunny park and just looked to see if anyone was here but he didn't see anyway "Great I return but no one to hang out with" he said to himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:33 pm
* It was very late at night when Hanzo came to the park. He sat down on one of the benches leaning forward with his head down and wine bottle in his hand. He looked over at the lake where they went briefly after they first met. *

"I thought she was the one but I guess she doesn't feel the same way I do..."  

Dark-Ninja70

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:34 pm
Dess is sitting ontop of a treetop looking out as the winds blowing wiping her eyes. "Whata stupid reason to be mad!" she said still wiping her eyes, sitting their like alost child, stubborn. "Even if he'd asked me to come back i wouldnt! He'll just leave he's already proving that to me and he's a drunkard!!" she yelled throwing a stick out into the other trees hitting a squirell."I just... I dont know what to do, He seems happier without me..." she said sighing trying to hold herself up so she wouldnt break. "Just like the last damn man..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:38 pm
*Hanzo looked up seeing Destiny and what she called him. He clenched the bottle crushing it like it was nothing. His hand was cut and wet.*

"Dammit..."

*He said in a low tone his eyes started to water a bit he wouldn't let himself have a tear he was a man and men don't cry. It wasn't the bottle that made him almost cry infact he did it to ignore the urge to do so. He got up and started to slowly walk off.*  

Dark-Ninja70

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:41 pm
Dess smelt the blood in the air and tryed not to react to it. She stepped in front of him "So, are you just going to leave again? Get drunk?" she said her arms crossed in front of her trying not to cry.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:48 pm
"I'm not drunk..."

*He wouldn't make eye contact with her*

"I...I just had strong feelings for you and seeing you talk to me like that makes reasures me that you don't feel the same way..."

*He then looked up at her.*

"I thought I loved you.."

*He then walked past her his hair came down over his eyes hiding them as he pulled up his ANBU cloak hood over his head and continued to walk off.*  

Dark-Ninja70

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:57 pm
Dess stopped and didnt turn around. "I... Just..... don't want you to leave...Im scared youll leave.. therefore..." She could barley say anything as she was tripping on her own words, afraid he'd push her away more. "Im scared to be alone, like they did to me before. You always go on missions and you take extra jobs... dangerous ones... its like your asking for death...I get worried sick whether you realize it or not..." she stopped and fell to her knees feeling weak. "Rin, Gohma, Rikku, they all just left me alone in the end.... I..dont know how to act...around people... its been.....almost 15 years... since then... and before that.... There was noone... for almost a century" she stopped again gripping the ground digging her claws into the dirt. "My brother vanished just like Gohma did, and thats my worst fear... "She turned around to face him. "Im scared youll just vanish too" her eyes were a deep green color as she was shaking about now. "Hanzo.... please... Im sorry.. for what I said earlier...Im sorry..." she lowered her head as her tears continued to roll, looking like a lost puppy. Her ears were lowered and her tails were lowered under her, wrapping around her. "Please..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:04 pm
*Hanzo stopped walking.*

" I just don't know if I can continue this when you don't feel the same way I do..."  

Dark-Ninja70

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:07 pm
Dess stood up and walked over to him fiercly grabbing him by his shirt to her height kissing him. "I love you you idiot.." she says almost fearfully still shaking of his outcome as she lowers her head wincing afraid.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:21 pm
*Hanzo was shocked but happy, he pulled her back in and kissed her passionatly.*

"I'm so sorry I will never leave you. I just wanna go home now and go back to bed with you holding onto my arm again...I'd really like that"

*Hanzo smilied.*  

Dark-Ninja70

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:25 pm
Destiny blushed a bit and smiled but still was shaking with fear. "Hanzo-kun..." she said burying her face into his chest. "Im... still scared" she hld onto his arms pushing herself up a bit, still at a short distance. "You left cuz you got mad... what if that happens again?" she looked up at him with the most scared eyes, so afraid to completley give herself again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:35 pm
"It won't happen again I promise you that"

*He held her in his arms for a momment then took her by the hand.*

"Let's go home"

*He looked at her with sincere and kind eyes.*  

Dark-Ninja70

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:38 pm
Destiny nodded and took his hand and walked home with him  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games