Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheel of Time Guild: Discussion and RP

Back to Guilds

Tags: Wheel of Time, roleplay, fantasy, books, discussion 

Reply -RP- Andor
Giang Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:44 am
Color Me Fubar

"The fact I Shielded another Sister," she replied shortly, shrugging as she continued to walk. "No matter what the reason, it's still wrong."
Part of the problem was that she had done so well. She had enemies in the White Tower, as almost any Sister did show showed exceptional abilities, and all she needed was to be accused of being a Black Sister because of this.

"I don't think Esole will mind too much, if it ends up saving her life." Cobain said supportively. "C'mon, lighten up."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:02 pm
Heavy-Metal-Hippie
"I don't think Esole will mind too much, if it ends up saving her life." Cobain said supportively. "C'mon, lighten up."

Kiae only eyed him wryly, and rolled her eyes. "Lighten up?" she repeated. "You don't quite get what just happened, do you? I could be branded a member of the Black Ajah, Shielded, and imprisoned for the rest of my life if someone connected to the White Tower discovers this. It doesn't matter why, just that I did."  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:39 pm
Color Me Fubar

Kiae only eyed him wryly, and rolled her eyes. "Lighten up?" she repeated. "You don't quite get what just happened, do you? I could be branded a member of the Black Ajah, Shielded, and imprisoned for the rest of my life if someone connected to the White Tower discovers this. It doesn't matter why, just that I did."

"Blood and ashes!" Cobain exclaimed, gaping at Kiae. "That's ridiculous! Isn't it only temporary? And you saved her flaming life!" Cobain shook his head, stunned.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:14 am
Melthin sat by Esole’s side, even after Ethin left. His smile fading as his mind continued to turn around dark ponderings. What if she keeps Esole like this and never breaks her from the shield? Will I be able to protect her? I am not alone in this lot, Ethin is also her Warder. I shall have to see if he is strong enough to defend her before she is released. That is, if she is. He fought with himself on whether or not to go and test Ethin’s resolve and leave Esole unprotected or to stay. At times he even stood to go but sat back down. This is foolishness. His resolve can be tested some other time. Right now I shall sit here and watch over Esole.  

x_Matrim_Cauthon_x

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:22 am
Heavy-Metal-Hippie
"Blood and ashes!" Cobain exclaimed, gaping at Kiae. "That's ridiculous! Isn't it only temporary? And you saved her flaming life!" Cobain shook his head, stunned.

"It should be only temporary," Kiae said reluctantly. "And keep your bloody voice down, you idiot!" she hissed, punching him in the side.
She remained silent for a few more minutes, and shrugged. "It's Tower law, that's all."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:00 pm
Color Me Fubar

"It should be only temporary," Kiae said reluctantly. "And keep your bloody voice down, you idiot!" she hissed, punching him in the side.
She remained silent for a few more minutes, and shrugged. "It's Tower law, that's all."

Cobain grunted, clapping a hand to his side. It didn't hurt so much as it sort of tickled. "Alright, sorry." He said. "I guess it makes sense, if done against one's will."  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:47 pm
Heavy-Metal-Hippie
Cobain grunted, clapping a hand to his side. It didn't hurt so much as it sort of tickled. "Alright, sorry." He said. "I guess it makes sense, if done against one's will."

"You didn't need to agree so quickly," she grumbled. Folding her arms tightly, she continued to walk down the lane, sensing Ethin in the back of her head and wondering if Esole's Warders realized the risk she had taken. "If we don't get this sorted out quickly, I'll be Shielded."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:54 pm
Color Me Fubar

"You didn't need to agree so quickly," she grumbled. Folding her arms tightly, she continued to walk down the lane, sensing Ethin in the back of her head and wondering if Esole's Warders realized the risk she had taken. "If we don't get this sorted out quickly, I'll be Shielded."

"You'll be fine, Kiae." Cobain assured her. "What you did was for a good cause. Esole and Ethin would speak up for you, if this came up. I'm sure they would." He went on, fairly certain they would. They seemed like decent people.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:22 pm
Heavy-Metal-Hippie
"You'll be fine, Kiae." Cobain assured her. "What you did was for a good cause. Esole and Ethin would speak up for you, if this came up. I'm sure they would." He went on, fairly certain they would. They seemed like decent people.

"I won't blame them if they didn't, considering Esole is going to be none too happy about this," she replied dryly. "The best thing to do is finish our business and leave as soon as possible."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:25 pm
Color Me Fubar

"I won't blame them if they didn't, considering Esole is going to be none too happy about this," she replied dryly. "The best thing to do is finish our business and leave as soon as possible."

((s**t. I got to the first quotation mark and I've got NOTHING. rofl ))
Cobain shook his head. This really all perplexed him.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:18 pm
Ethin cocked his head to the side and stopped midswing. He could hear Kiae and Cobain talking. He slid his sword back into its sheath quietly and walked over to the two, not even bothering to button his shirt or grab his things.
Emerging from the woods, he came up behind them silently and took a place on the other side of Kiae. "Are you planning to leave us? I rather hope not since I cannot leave one of my Aes Sedai for the other," he said quietly, somewhat in a daze.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:37 pm
"I'm not planning on leaving. Not until I find out what affected Esole in such a manner," Kiae said, having felt his approach and taking his sudden appearence in stride. "Whatever it was may attack another Sister, and I intend to find out what it is before that happens."
She glanced over at Ethin, sympathy apparent in her gaze. "I'm sorry I had to block you from her," she said. "And if the time ever comes when I must leave, I'll break the Bond so there is no decision for you."  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:14 pm
"There is nothing to apologize for," he said, feigning a smile in response to Kiae's sympathetic look. "Without you, she could be dead or the Light knows that else."
He stroked the hilt of his sword, trying to understand the situation. "I'd like to keep the Bond, if that's alright with you Kiae," he said slowly, realizing it was the first time he'd used her name in a long while.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:13 am
Kiae looked at him in surprise, and shifted around in her cloak for a moment as she paused in front of a building. "If that's what you wish to do, Ethin," she agreed with a nod. "I wish I could say when she'll wake, but that's beyond me."  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games