Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans: Robin returns to Gotham- New members welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:00 pm
Sparrow Girl thought the prisnoer was strange and very rude. She didn't like the way he talked but this time, she hoped that he was more less rude. She hopes at least. Sparrow Girl than stopped humming the lulliby as she thought of other things now.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:59 am
Damian glanced up hearing a distant annoyingly sweet hum of someone apporaching his cell, great more interrgation, they had better have bought the one who had scourned him, he would teach him how to truly battle rather then cheap pathetic little attacks. It disgraced the whole meaning of the word honour.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:51 am
'My boy I wish to harness your morbid talent. I will take you to all the grave yards in Gotham to enchant all the bodies those foolish humans bury under the earth and use them as a distraction for the imcompetent police force and a way of luring the group to me' Shade coutinued, it was stroke of brilliance utulising his newly found assesst in such a effective manner.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:14 pm
Once Sparrow Girl reached where the prisoner was, she saw the prisoner. He didn't look too happy. She stared at him for a while and studied him a bit. But then looked away and sat on a desk near by.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:11 am
'And what are you starring at ?, how about instead of wasting your time spying on me, how about you go and find my farther for me' Damian snarled his tone laced with posion, he would not be treated like common scum whie he was forced to withstand his time in here, he demanded respect, he had done nothing wrong and did not deserve such vile treatment at all.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:47 pm
Beast Boy followed. He said nothing as the prisoner spoke to Sparrow Girl. It was best to just let someone who knew exactly what to say speak. Not that Robin knew what to say, but Beast Boy didn't trust his own mouth to say something useful right now. Jokes would most likely just rile the prisoner's temper even more.

Reaper nodded his head. Creating an army was a good idea. The undead were mindless and easy to control, they were also stupid enough to go on no matter what. This made them the perfect minions when one wanted distractions or overwhelming forces. "Sounds good to me."  

dragonelf213

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:11 am
'We just want to talk, were sorry about what happened last night, this one that attacked had no right to do it, I apologise in his behalf.' Robin spoke solemenly and with strong calimg aura. He didn't want to anger the prisoner further, he would start slow with his intergation and not over stimulate the senstive prisoner.

'I thank you for your apology, but I will not accept unleash he comes down here and aplgoises in person for his dis-honourable strike, I was only trying to help him since he was sufferly out numbered and cornered and that girl seemed confused' Damian coitnued, he knew who the girl was, he recongised the one which stood in front of him, yet he was adamant to trust them with the little contact he'd had with them.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:22 am
'I'm glad were on the same page, we'll begin at sundown, i'll take you to all the graveyards in Gotham then we'll got to my masterpiece weapon. We have to time to plan the finer details and conduct research into certain obstacles which lay in our way.' Shade said joyiosuly, he was delighted with how things seemed to be working out so well despite the teen birdgades attempts at disruption.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:39 pm
"I don't know who your father is but my father would I think," said Sparrow Girl. She than heard what the prisoner said and new who he was talking about. Though it was true, she was confuse and was trying to understand everything. "You are right, I am confuse but I'm trying to understand. Please what is your name?" asked Sparrow Girl in a calm, soft, delicate, gently voice.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:10 am
'Why should I tell you insignifcant brat' Damian hissed, he refused to talk to the help when he could be talking the top of the group of cowards, he yearned to face the hooded one yet again and regain his honour for his cowardly strike from behind. He had nothing against the child it was the fact she stood in his way.

Robin arrived as the cells hearing their prisoners violent speech towards Sparrow girl. 'Theirs no need to talk to her like that, we want to help, you can start by explaining how you are and where you came from' Robin's tone was dead and emotionless, he adopoted the tone his former mentor had taken during the numerous intergations he'd been witness to and had picked up a few helpful things along the way.  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:17 pm
The Sparrow Girl stood up and than shifted into a little sparrow bird. She landed on her father's shoulder and stayed there for a bit. Than she flew off and landed on the ground after shifting into a siberian husty. Her fur was white and brown.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:03 am
'I'll only speak to the hooded one who has no sense of honour, bring him to me and i'll show him the meaning of honour and agony for free, then you can tell me where my farther is so I don't have to waste another second in this filthy hole you call a cell' Damain hissed, his tone was brtaish reflecting his perosnailty perfectly.  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:47 pm
"I'm sorry but who ever your father is, isn't here. From what I here, he's missing," said Sparrow Girl and she spoke the truth. Even though she didn't like the way Damain acted but she new how he felt. Someone who hated be trapped.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:46 am
'I'm not reffering to my farther you moron!. No the one who attacked me was the reason i'm here in the first place.' coutinued Damian. His patience was beginning to sizzle away on poker white hot anger relfex pulsating inisde him yearning to burst out. The fact his plan has been so ruined beyond salvation had not helped his mood either.

'He must mean Jason' Robin thought, he refused to give into the prisoner demands yet, though this did give the group an excuse to track down Jason and attempt to make ammends for occurances of last night, despite his behaviour he knew the Batman only chose the best to help him on the mission no matter how much they knew already.  

boy arachnid

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:39 am
Beast Boy listened to the prisoner's demands and awaited instructions. He agreed with the prisoner, Jason was rude. It would be interesting to see what would happen when they were both together though Beast Boy knew that he would not want to be in the middle of it.

"Excellent," Reaper replied, his voice blank of emotion. He couldn't wait to build up an army. Usually he was traveling around too much and having a big army wasn't efficient as they usually went slower than he did. But he would be staying in Gotham for a while, so it was fine to have an army. "  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games