Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
H o s t . R o s e . H i g h Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Student
  Gifted
  Teacher/ Monitor
  +1
View Results

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:11 pm

[[lulz. it's ho.]]

Mori had never had sex with Kyoko. Sure, he had had plenty of sex. He knew what to do, what felt good.
He couldn't help but wonder what sex with Kyoko would be like. He was unsure on whether or not she was still a virgin.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:49 pm

Mayumi’s scent…Travis drew in another breath. It was definitely hers.
He got up tossing the lighter on the bed and opened the door.
“Hey.” He greeted her coolly. “How’d you know which one was mine?” He asked referring to the dorms. He stepped aside so she could enter.

((Wow that was a reallllly stoopid post! >_< Sorry))

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:46 pm

[[Nah, it's fine (: ]]

Mayumi blushed. It wasn't like he'd told her where his dorm room was..
"I had to ask around. It wasn't easy." Mayumi explained. She entered.

The room seemed to have three other boys roomed in it. Meaning it was full.
"Travis, where were you today? I didn't see you at all. It was strange." Mayumi said.
I have an addiction to you. Like my own personal brand of herione. I don't want to ever be away from you.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:50 pm

It had been incredible.
Kyoko had slept with guys before; during summer vacation. But it had never been all that exciting. The guys had only wanted her for it. And one time.
But Mori..he loved her. And she loved him. It was meaning full. A purpose in it.

Kyoko now had he underwear and bra back on, and was lying beside Mori who was only wearing his boxers.
"You're amazing." She whispered, and kissed his collar bone.
"I love you, Moriki."

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:25 am

Mori smiled, rolling on her and kissed her softly.
"I love you too Kyoko." He said, looking in her eyes, yet not.
"We had better get going.." He said, hearing screams and laughed in the halls.
"Someone must be missing us." He chuckled.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:27 am

Reluctantly, Kyoko nodded in agreement. They couldn't stay down there too long.
She smiled, and kissed him one last time.

When she was fully dressed, she'd checked and pieced her hair to look it's normal self.
"Let's go, babe." She said, holding out her hand.
She hoped nothing bad would come of this.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:35 pm

[[rofl. no, no. they used protection. mori's just sneaky like that.]]

Mori, once they were around the corner of the main hall, took Kyoko's waist and whispered in her ear.
"Let me go first. Wait for a minute, then go." He said, then walked out into the hall and left.
Kazou met up with him after a while.
"Mori..are you sure this isn't getting a little out of hand?" Kazou asked, implying on Kyoko.
"Yeah. I'm sure." Mori replied, looking forward.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:07 pm

Kyoko watched as Mori walked to a 'T' intersection. He turned down the conjoining hallway. After waiting a minutes, Kyoko walked straight, to the end of the hallway. She tried rerouting herself, normally she didn't go this way .
I hope we don't break up too soon. I really want to stay with him. Kyoko thought.
It's sad knowing he isn't ever going to quit the Host Club. I don't think he'd even do it for me. I'm lucky enough to be going out with him. Kyoko thought, feeling selfish.

When she found herself in front of her bedroom door, guilt surged through her. Was it always going to be like this when she remembered Toyo, or thought of her.

Mayumi wasn't in the room, but Toyo was. [[sorry for the mod]]
Kyoko sighed, her chest aching.
"Hey, Toyo." She breathed.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:09 pm

Toyo glanced at Kyoko, but returned to listening to her music. She stared at the ceiling, laying on her bead, moving her head to the song.
She figured to just disconnect herself again. And everything should be fine. Kyoko didn't want her. No one seemed to. They liked her company, but not as a lover. And she was fine with that.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:00 pm

Kyoko changed her clothes into a short dress that reached mid-thigh. It was red with 3/4 length sleeves. She of course didn't care whether Toyo was watching her change.

Her eyes seem so lost.. I should try at least talking to her.
"Toyo.." Kyoko murmured, kneeling beside the her bed. She had to at least try. It would relieve her somewhat of the guilt hanging over her.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:33 pm

Travis looked confused. Where was he?
“Here. School I mean, I went to most of my classes…cafeteria too.” He explained walking back to his bed. The school was big, sure, but Mayumi and Travis never missed each other while there. There was always a place they’d meet up eventually.
Travis just watched Mayumi. He felt too far away from her. He wanted to touch her-to hold her.
He pushed his duffle bag to the floor and sat down.
Being around her sent small charges of electricity under his skin.
He noticed his necklace around her neck and blushed faintly before adverting his eyes to another area of the room.
“So…uh…” He said trying to break the weird silence.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:11 am

Mayumi felt awkward just standing there.
"Well I didn't come here to ask where you were all day, I'm not a stalker." Mayumi joked.
His eyes were averted away from her as she walked to his bedside. Following the impulse, she climbed onto his lap.
Her hands held his face, caressing him.
"I hate being away from you." Mayumi whispered, and kissed him. Her fingers twisted into his hair.
Kissing seemed to be a drug now, for her. Whenever they kissed, it sent her on a high that wore off as soon as they parted.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:44 am

Kyoko seemed to be making an attempt at talking to her, so she took off her headphones, and turned her head to Kyoko.
"Yes? May I help you with something?" She asked simply.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:17 pm

"Toyo, please." Kyoko pleaded, her eyes intent on Toyo's.
"I want you to know I'm sorry. I shouldn't have kissed you when.. well your brother and I were already going out." She lied, sort of.
"He asked me yesterday, and.. this morning I just couldn't not kiss you when you're so cute." Kyoko felt bad that she was lying but at least Toyo might believe her and feel somewhat better.

"Can you forgive me? For being a tease?" She asked, more playful. There wasn't a doubt she'd was going to tell her what had just gone on between her and Mori.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:25 pm

The words scratched Toyo's tough front. And, for a second, the strong facade lifted. Her eyes teared up. So she was just cute to her. To everyone. Not gorgeous, or beautiful. Cute.
Then it was back. Her face smoothed, the facade back.
"Sure." Was all she could say without breaking.
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games