Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
COME HERE BEFORE POSTING YOUR PROFILE IF YOU ARE NEW!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:27 pm
HadouNoKen21395
Username:HadouNoKen21395
Rp name:Jin Kisaragi
Elements?:Wind/Lightning
Bloodline/Clan?:N/A
Have you read the Starter Forum?Of Course
Activity(how often you are online):1 to 2 hour(s)/day
Why do you want to join the leaf?it was always my dream to become a leaf village shinobi
How can you better the leaf village?Well in an RP POV,I'd protect it with my life but in a normal POV I'd keep the RP interesting
Give an Rp example:*Quietly shifting in the breeze,the trees shook and the clouds began to part showing the moon's full glow,upon this shining glow of the moon lied a silhouette unconcious and severely injured yet it seemed that he was beginning to stir as a leaf blew over to his palm and he clutched it in a tight fist,he opened his eyes and realized where he was,yet had no remembrance of heading to this location,he was nearby the leaf village,startled and amazed,he made his way to the entrance,yet staggering from time to time due to pain,a trail of blood was left behind of him,the light of the moon revealed itself to be the young academy student,Jin Kisaragi who had ventured to the leaf village in order to join,upon his parent's last wishes*

Jin Kisaragi:"I made it,I finally made it,the leaf village*Stumbles a bit*come on legs don't fail on me just yet!!"*keeps walking,knowing that his whole future awaited him*

Approved  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:14 pm
Username:ShisyaPunkie
Rp name:Kumoshi Hikari
Elements?:Fire and Wind
Bloodline/Clan?:None
Have you read the Starter Forum?Yup
Activity: (how often you are online)Around say 3-6 hours.
Why do you want to join the leaf?I've always wanted to be a shinobi of the Leaf.

How can you better the leaf village? I try to save the village from any attack even if I had to die(as Rp.) I try to make it a good rp place. (as myself)

Give an Rp example:Kumoshi stood in the middle of the path, ignoring the pounding rain droplets hitting her skin. Squinting through the rain, she attempted to concentrate on the hazy figure. Growling in frustration she asked once more,"Who are you and why are you here." The figure gave no answer and began to turn away. Clenching her fist tightly, she ran forward at full speed with the rain hitting her face. Reaching into her weapon pouch, she pulled out five shuriken and threw them out to her target. The figure looked back and quickly dodged them. Pulling out some senbon, the dripping stranger threw the thin weaponry at Kumoshi. The running female dodged the projectiles and punched the unknown in the face. It flew back and she pinned it down. Looking down carefully, the familiar features began to fit in her mind. Her mouth opened and she gaped at the face she once befriended. Before she could ask him if it he was truly back, he kicked her back with no hesitation. Kumoshi's body flew back and hit a tree, cracking the surface of the rough bark. The man turned around and headed down the path in the rain without glancing back, leaving the crumpled girl to fend for herself against her injuries.  

stand up straight

5,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Befriended 100

No Image Available

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:00 pm
Username: Sasori Nagashi
Rp name: Sasori Nagashi
Elements?: Fire and Earth (Katon and Douton)
Bloodline/Clan?: None
Have you read the Starter Forum? Yup
Activity: (how often you are online) Almost 10 hours a day, I need a life...
Why do you want to join the leaf? Kirigakure let me down, that and the leaf village is pretty awesome.

How can you better the leaf village? Good rping skills from years of experience.

Give an Rp example: Sasori drew his blade from his back, he could hear something in the bushes by the gates. His hand spun the grip and a ref could be heard, a cat rushed out the bush and he sighed, but didn't put his blade away. He continued down the path that lead away from the Konoha gate, it was night time, it was cold and dark. He continued a long way down the road when he heard something from the forest to his left, he ran toward the sounds, careful not to make any sound himself. When he reached the source of the sound he saw a camp of bandits, sitting round a fire with alcohol a'plenty. He was extremely careful as he set himself up to launch a pre-emptive strike. He climbed up a tree and dropped down, his blade pointed downwards, directly at the top of the skull of their leader. He landed, the blow practically cut the man in two, Sasori reved his blade and it burst into flames. He 'danced' through the flurrly of blades that was the angered bandits and began to launch his own attack. "A welcome party? Just for me? You reeeeeeeeally shouldn't HAVE!" he said, running forwards and spinning around with his blade held out, a small vortex of fire consumed the Bandits. He looked at the mangled, burning bodies with a slight look of satisfaction "Mission Complete" he whispered to himself, as he turned and walked away.

(When I say he spins it's like only twice and while he is running forward)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:26 am
ShisyaPunkie
Username:ShisyaPunkie
Rp name:Kumoshi Hikari
Elements?:Fire and Wind
Have you read the Starter Forum?Yup
Activity: (how often you are online)Around say 3-6 hours.
Why do you want to join the leaf?I've always wanted to be a shinobi of the Leaf.

How can you better the leaf village? I try to save the village from any attack even if I had to die(as Rp.) I try to make it a good rp place. (as myself)

Give an Rp example:Kumoshi stood in the middle of the path, ignoring the pounding rain droplets hitting her skin. Squinting through the rain, she attempted to concentrate on the hazy figure. Growling in frustration she asked once more,"Who are you and why are you here." The figure gave no answer and began to turn away. Clenching her fist tightly, she ran forward at full speed with the rain hitting her face. Reaching into her weapon pouch, she pulled out five shuriken and threw them out to her target. The figure looked back and quickly dodged them. Pulling out some senbon, the dripping stranger threw the thin weaponry at Kumoshi. The running female dodged the projectiles and punched the unknown in the face. It flew back and she pinned it down. Looking down carefully, the familiar features began to fit in her mind. Her mouth opened and she gaped at the face she once befriended. Before she could ask him if it he was truly back, he kicked her back with no hesitation. Kumoshi's body flew back and hit a tree, cracking the surface of the rough bark. The man turned around and headed down the path in the rain without glancing back, leaving the crumpled girl to fend for herself against her injuries.

Approved!  

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:27 am
Sasori Nagashi
Username: Sasori Nagashi
Rp name: Sasori Nagashi
Elements?: Fire and Earth (Katon and Douton)
Have you read the Starter Forum? Yup
Activity: (how often you are online) Almost 10 hours a day, I need a life...
Why do you want to join the leaf? Kirigakure let me down, that and the leaf village is pretty awesome.

How can you better the leaf village? Good rping skills from years of experience.

Give an Rp example: Sasori drew his blade from his back, he could hear something in the bushes by the gates. His hand spun the grip and a ref could be heard, a cat rushed out the bush and he sighed, but didn't put his blade away. He continued down the path that lead away from the Konoha gate, it was night time, it was cold and dark. He continued a long way down the road when he heard something from the forest to his left, he ran toward the sounds, careful not to make any sound himself. When he reached the source of the sound he saw a camp of bandits, sitting round a fire with alcohol a'plenty. He was extremely careful as he set himself up to launch a pre-emptive strike. He climbed up a tree and dropped down, his blade pointed downwards, directly at the top of the skull of their leader. He landed, the blow practically cut the man in two, Sasori reved his blade and it burst into flames. He 'danced' through the flurrly of blades that was the angered bandits and began to launch his own attack. "A welcome party? Just for me? You reeeeeeeeally shouldn't HAVE!" he said, running forwards and spinning around with his blade held out, a small vortex of fire consumed the Bandits. He looked at the mangled, burning bodies with a slight look of satisfaction "Mission Complete" he whispered to himself, as he turned and walked away.

(When I say he spins it's like only twice and while he is running forward)

Approved  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:30 am
Username: K i z u K o k o ro
Rp name: Aiko Sayuuri
Elements?: Medical & Water
Have you read the Starter Forum? Yes
Activity: (how often you are online) 1 to 4 hours.
Why do you want to join the leaf? I love the Leaf. I've always wanted to be a shinobi of the leaf.
How can you better the leaf village? I've been rping for many years, and she will try to help as many people as she can.
Give an Rp example:

Aiko pulled her hair up with the red string as she wacthed her teammates fight. She sighed at the delay, They should've won hours ago.. One of her partners gave her a signal she retreated, running amongst the tops of the trees. "Everyone ok?" She questioned her teammates, she examined a gash in one of her teammates. She glared at him. She whisked him away from the team, laid him down on the ground. Aiko formed chakra in the palm of her hand and began healing the gash. "Be more careful next time. Ok?" She healed him quickly, and went back and joined the team. With her teammate over her shoulder.

K i z u K o k o ro

K i z u K o k o ro

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:39 am
Will someone accept or reject me please.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:39 pm
Username: tttavian1
Rp name: Tavian Yakuri
Elements?: Water(Possibly may learn Wind)
Have you read the Starter Forum?Yes
Activity: (how often you are online)Pretty much everyday, for a decent amount of time.
Why do you want to join the leaf? I wish to join the leaf village so my RPC can grow in skill and power.

How can you better the leaf village?I can better the leaf village by trying my hardest to do whatever I can to help it with all it's problems.

Give an Rp example: Tavian slowly strode down the street, bored out of his mind. He was fairly tired, and had planed on taking a nap. While on his way home, he was confronted by three men he had never met in his life. The men pushed him into a wall and threatened to take his money. He thought to himself and decided to attack them back. Tavian kicked one of them in the stomach and pushed him away. The others charged him and he slid to the side and shot his foot out. The men tripped and fell. The man he had kicked earlier, came charging from behind. He punched Tavian in the back, and he fell. The men had him surrounded and he decided to use his last resort. He hopped up and yelled as long as he could. The men rushed away and Tavian went home, smirking.  

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:58 pm
Not to sound impatient, but can someone accept my profile?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:11 pm
tttavian1
Username: tttavian1
Rp name: Tavian Yakuri
Elements?: Water(Possibly may learn Wind)
Activity: (how often you are online)Pretty much everyday, for a decent amount of time.
Why do you want to join the leaf? I wish to join the leaf village so my RPC can grow in skill and power.

How can you better the leaf village?I can better the leaf village by trying my hardest to do whatever I can to help it with all it's problems.

Give an Rp example: Tavian slowly strode down the street, bored out of his mind. He was fairly tired, and had planed on taking a nap. While on his way home, he was confronted by three men he had never met in his life. The men pushed him into a wall and threatened to take his money. He thought to himself and decided to attack them back. Tavian kicked one of them in the stomach and pushed him away. The others charged him and he slid to the side and shot his foot out. The men tripped and fell. The man he had kicked earlier, came charging from behind. He punched Tavian in the back, and he fell. The men had him surrounded and he decided to use his last resort. He hopped up and yelled as long as he could. The men rushed away and Tavian went home, smirking.

Approved sorry I thought akira would be accepting these.  

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:12 pm
K i z u K o k o ro
Username: K i z u K o k o ro
Rp name: Aiko Sayuuri
Elements?: Medical & Water
Have you read the Starter Forum? Yes
Activity: (how often you are online) 1 to 4 hours.
Why do you want to join the leaf? I love the Leaf. I've always wanted to be a shinobi of the leaf.
How can you better the leaf village? I've been rping for many years, and she will try to help as many people as she can.
Give an Rp example:

Aiko pulled her hair up with the red string as she wacthed her teammates fight. She sighed at the delay, They should've won hours ago.. One of her partners gave her a signal she retreated, running amongst the tops of the trees. "Everyone ok?" She questioned her teammates, she examined a gash in one of her teammates. She glared at him. She whisked him away from the team, laid him down on the ground. Aiko formed chakra in the palm of her hand and began healing the gash. "Be more careful next time. Ok?" She healed him quickly, and went back and joined the team. With her teammate over her shoulder.

Declined but given another chance too approved on the rp sample.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:55 pm
Username: astrenose
Rp name: Quen Izachi
Elements?: Wind (second not discovered)
Have you read the Starter Forum?: Yes
Activity: Moderate
Why do you want to join the leaf?: I've always favored the leaf village. The will of fire is admirable to say the least. The environment encourages people of all types to gather creating diversity within the village. It is, in my oppinion, the most interesting village in the Naruto universe.

How can you better the leaf village?: I'll answer that question in a way that's both philosophical and relavent: How does one leaf contribute to a forrest? One leaf by itself seems insignificant. Is any one leaf better than another? But every leaf contributes. I won't say I will revolutionize the shinobi of Konohagakure or protect it from everything that may cause it harm; one shinobi cannot do it alone. What I will do is contribute my all. Every leaf counts.

Give an Rp example:
Quen gazed intently at his intimidating foe. The large brute threw the gaze right back at him. A passing breeze was the only thing that disturbed the stillness. Both ninja drew swords. The rouge drew an enormous blade from its sheeth. It was riddled with scratches and dents. The legendary sai blade. With an air of calm, Quen drew out his wooden blade.

An amused look crossed over the thug's face. "Hahaha! You think that little twig is gonna protect you?" With a roar, the large shinobi charged with his blade above his head. He swung with the speed and precision usually accompanied by smaller, smoother blades. Quen flicked up his sword and blocked the attack mid strike. He spun and jumped behind his opponent. What the... the rouge thought to himself, how did he block sai? It was a dead hit! A wooden sword? It shouldv'e been shattered!

In a furry, he spun and brought his sword down hard. Quen lept back and did several backward leaps to distance himself from his opponent. The enemy tried to advance on him, but he only made one step when Quen backflipped, sending several shurikens in his dirrection. They moved at incredible speed and were buzzing with chakra. Quick on the draw, the swordsman deflected the lot of them. That was close, he thought.

The man winced. A sudden sharp pain shot through his body from behind. Quen was behind him, exactly where he'd been standing at the beginning of the battle. His wooden sword was buzzing with energy. The man collapsed. He was out cold. The clone that had jumped over the rouge and had thrown the shurikens vanished.

Spinning and jumping was all the clone needed to do to deflect attention from Quen, who had only ducked when he created his clone. He had sat in his spot and waited for the clone to gain the man's full attention. Quen cracked a smile. He'd completed his first B rank mission!

(NOTE: I recognize B ranked missions are for Chonin only. This is just an example. I am aware that I start at academy level and my limitations there. His sword is not indestructable, he just channels his chakra through it. He's not a ninja hunter {or whatever the official title may be}, I just needed an opponent and chose a rogue. This battle is done under the presumption that the rogue is a NPC. I'm aware of the rules of battle RP posting. This note is for the purpose of my request only. I won't have these with all my posts. If I am approved, please either quote me or message me so that I may be alerted.)  

astrenose

Quotable Explorer

6,225 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:50 pm
astrenose
Username: astrenose
Rp name: Quen Izachi
Elements?: Wind (second not discovered)
Have you read the Starter Forum?: Yes
Activity: Moderate
Why do you want to join the leaf?: I've always favored the leaf village. The will of fire is admirable to say the least. The environment encourages people of all types to gather creating diversity within the village. It is, in my oppinion, the most interesting village in the Naruto universe.

How can you better the leaf village?: I'll answer that question in a way that's both philosophical and relavent: How does one leaf contribute to a forrest? One leaf by itself seems insignificant. Is any one leaf better than another? But every leaf contributes. I won't say I will revolutionize the shinobi of Konohagakure or protect it from everything that may cause it harm; one shinobi cannot do it alone. What I will do is contribute my all. Every leaf counts.

Give an Rp example:
Quen gazed intently at his intimidating foe. The large brute threw the gaze right back at him. A passing breeze was the only thing that disturbed the stillness. Both ninja drew swords. The rouge drew an enormous blade from its sheeth. It was riddled with scratches and dents. The legendary sai blade. With an air of calm, Quen drew out his wooden blade.

An amused look crossed over the thug's face. "Hahaha! You think that little twig is gonna protect you?" With a roar, the large shinobi charged with his blade above his head. He swung with the speed and precision usually accompanied by smaller, smoother blades. Quen flicked up his sword and blocked the attack mid strike. He spun and jumped behind his opponent. What the... the rouge thought to himself, how did he block sai? It was a dead hit! A wooden sword? It shouldv'e been shattered!

In a furry, he spun and brought his sword down hard. Quen lept back and did several backward leaps to distance himself from his opponent. The enemy tried to advance on him, but he only made one step when Quen backflipped, sending several shurikens in his dirrection. They moved at incredible speed and were buzzing with chakra. Quick on the draw, the swordsman deflected the lot of them. That was close, he thought.

The man winced. A sudden sharp pain shot through his body from behind. Quen was behind him, exactly where he'd been standing at the beginning of the battle. His wooden sword was buzzing with energy. The man collapsed. He was out cold. The clone that had jumped over the rouge and had thrown the shurikens vanished.

Spinning and jumping was all the clone needed to do to deflect attention from Quen, who had only ducked when he created his clone. He had sat in his spot and waited for the clone to gain the man's full attention. Quen cracked a smile. He'd completed his first B rank mission!

(NOTE: I recognize B ranked missions are for Chonin only. This is just an example. I am aware that I start at academy level and my limitations there. His sword is not indestructable, he just channels his chakra through it. He's not a ninja hunter {or whatever the official title may be}, I just needed an opponent and chose a rogue. This battle is done under the presumption that the rogue is a NPC. I'm aware of the rules of battle RP posting. This note is for the purpose of my request only. I won't have these with all my posts. If I am approved, please either quote me or message me so that I may be alerted.)

lol no need to explain its a sample we will know you mean well xd
anyways cut to the place APPROVED love the one leaf thing by the way smile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:33 am
Username:xX_kyon_Xx
Rp name: Kato Sin
Elements?: Wind
Bloodline/Clan?: Sin
Activity: (how often you are online) At least 5 times a week.
Why do you want to join the leaf? I have always joined the Leaf village as It's always been my favorite. In addition Kato likes the weather in Konoha.

How can you better the leaf village? Kato is an expert ninja that Can make great relations with suna as the Konoha rep ( this was accepted). Kato is very prominent at making custom jutsu so he would also be well suited for a teacher.

Give an Rp example:

Sitting in a tree Kato waited for his target to pass by. Kato had sensed him comming for almost an hour now. "Jerk must have been walking like a
Dead man If it took him this long" Kato waited patiently for his now insight target to reach the specific spot. Kato did a few hand signs before leaping out of the tree to attack his target. He had gotten one of his signature techniques ready so that he may strike effortlessly. Kato landed behind the target almost silently having the target turn seconds later. It was to late for him tho. Kato had already Used Sen'eijashu to ensnare him in his snakes. The snakes started to release venom into the bloodstream of the target. Kato could already tell that the target was already dieing and had not needed to use his Ninpou kaze kissu sendo technique to finish this quickly. Something had seemed weird "Why was this a A-rank mission?" Kato asked himself as he withdrew his katana. Kato's arm seemed to hardly move but the target and the snakes had been cut into pieces.

Right when Kato had decided to put away his blade kunai started flying from every direction towards Kato. Kato has a lack of defensive jutsu but Kato had to do something or he was surly dead. Kato quickly did a few seals and released Issen Bureido no Jutsu Which caused the wind around the clearing to change direction and blades of wind circled Kato. With the huge amount of wind and spinning blades Kato had pulled himself out of that situation without a scratch. Even more he had substituted himself with a clone and now watches for his real target. "There" he said to himself when he noticed a glimmer in the trees. He sent a clone to flank right while he went left. The Enemy ninja had noticed the clone and braced himself for the charge But it was to late The real Kato was behind him with Ninpou kaze kissu sendo surrounding his hand. With one quick wave of the hand the target had been taken care of. "Kato 100 - A-class criminals 0" Kato gloated to himself over the victory he had just obtained.  

xX_kyon_Xx

Fashionable Genius

Queen Ketamine

6,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:09 pm
Username: x small butterfly x
Rp name: Emi
Elements?: Water and fire.
Bloodline/Clan?: tbe
Have you read the Starter Forum? Yes.
Activity: (how often you are online) About 5 or 6 days a week.
Why do you want to join the leaf? I love the leaf village and I've always adored the fire element. I think it'd be a great place for me to start out! ^ ^'

How can you better the leaf village? I'll always ALWAYS be literate and try to post very regularly. I'm not a fan of drama and I'll do my best to stick to the rules... Emi is fun loving and hard working, I'll always contribute what I can.

Give an Rp example: Emi watched the bead of sweat roll down her face and drip off her nose with an exhausted smile. Her and her opponent, she couldn't quite recall his name, had been going round in circles like this for hours and both of them were stretched thin. His shoulders heaved and his breath was shallow and labored, he looked like he'd soon be out but at this rate so would she. Scratches lined her whole body and her ears still rung with the deafening sound of the paper bomb he had tried to take her down with. Almost shakily she drew her breath, staring him square in the eye, I cannot lose. I will not lose.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff