Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Map ideas? Post them here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:58 am
Ooh~ Secret temple. u somehow reminded me of the Temple of Time in The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:07 am
ya, sept its not a good sorta secret temple.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:12 am
"TEMPLE OF DEATH!"
-Currently under Construction-

xD lolz. nice  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:28 am
not quite. itll probably be something like

Reben Knola Temple

Description

Located underneath the dead city of Reben, lies an ancient temple, sealed for millenia by the founders of Reben Knola. kept a secret by the government of Reben Knola for so long, its seal has been undone, and that which was kept within is now free to roam...

Landscape

an empty temple, hidden underneath the great city. though ornately built, made to last forever, the temple is completely empty, and shows no signs of ever having anything living in it.

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:33 am
Ooh~ nice. and creepy. i bet thats the reason for all the deaths. xD whee! spoilers! lolz  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:34 am
Reben Knola- The Dead City

Description

the once prosperous city of Reben Knola. the most powerful city on the continent of Rell, Reben is now a lifeless shell of its former self. all across the city, there are corpses, all of them locked in the eternal terror they felt, just before death took them. not even the wind seems to be able to survive here.

Landscape

a massive city, located on the shore of Rell continent. there is no life here anymore, since any animal that had lived here is now dead. birds, fish, pets, and the inhabitants of the city all rest now, for eternity. not even the plantlife survives.

Enemies:

None  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:45 am
The lifeless plains- Callo Wastes

Description

the once lush, and inviting plains of Callo, now dead and lifeless from teh same thing that has laid waste to the rest of Reben Knolla.

Landscape

a barren wasteland, dotted with dead trees, and animals. in places, the grass still stands, but it is blackened, and when touched, disintigrates to dust.

enemies; none  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:03 am
I'm not overly fond of the idea that there would be a few maps all of a sudden coming up that are all dead, and whatever it was that made it dead had better not be a character unless it's been discussed with to me or another mod(because if it was destroyed by a character then it's easy to conclude that character will be godmodded to the bajeebus). Other than that I'm alright with it.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:29 am
Its not a character. I'll pm you what it is, since i dont anna give it away yet. other than that though, can i post them then?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:30 am
I think you should wait until someone else sees it and provides their input.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:35 am
ok. i can do that.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:06 pm
i likes it.. xD i partially alreddy kno wat caused it. but only a little.  

Bullet_Ber

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:16 pm
I'm not sure if you need a separate map for the city and the temple. And was this dying thing something that happened recently or a long time in the past?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:26 am
its a more recent thing. as for the temple and city, i can condense them if you want.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:45 am
i think making the temple a seperate map wud be a good idea if the temple was like a dungeon type of map or sumthing.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games