Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 8:16 pm
Oh, I see. -_- HHmm... have any of you listened to System of a Down?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 8:16 pm
I know!!! Hana's story was soooooo sad. If I was her, I dunno what I'd do crying I prolly would have ran away or somthing....but i loved teh Kyohru moment 4laugh Their so cute together 4laugh  

Nohea-Chan

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 8:19 pm
hm, but the ending when Rin and Shigure are about to kiss, my heart just stopped beating  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 8:28 pm
ohmigosh, I thought that was so scary.......but I could kinda see it coming.......Gure and Rin...... stare sweatdrop  

Nohea-Chan

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 9:15 pm
Gah... I need to start buying that series. I want Tohru to pick Kyo!!! They don't even get up to that in the anime... they stop where Akito reveals the secret (which is about breaking the curse).  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 9:30 pm
Yes you must pick it up!! Oh, I can tell you who Tohru picks, do you want to know? ninja I wouldnt want to spoil it for you though......muahaha, course everyone can see if they read up to the 9th volume xd she eventually picks Kyo, of course blaugh But dont worry about Yuki, he finds someone..... blaugh ninja Oh and Akito is really a girl, I figured that, though I was a bit shocked...... ninja  

Nohea-Chan

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 9:33 pm
*nose bleed* eek Akito is a she??!!! OMG OMG!!! But I figure... a class president goes for Yuki. Am I right? But yes!! She picks Kyo!! Heh, Kyo is such a beautiful person... I love his second form, I think he's still beautiful even then... he's not ugly. ^_^ I guess that explains why she was so jealous... she wanted a kiss to break the curse off of herself... since... she's going to have a shorter life than everyone else... But wow... Akito sounded like a guy... eek  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 9:45 pm
Well, in the anime I think she's sposed to be a guy, sweatdrop In the manga Akito ends up being a girl though. I dunno about Akito having a shorter life.....I havent seen the anime though xd I want to....but anyways, Yuki ends up with a girl named Machi. I think he eventually ends up with her, she's the new treasurer when Yuki becomes the class president. Machi's half brother Manabe, is the vice president and becomes friends with Yuki. He acts just like Ayame!!! Which is ironic..... xd I think Yuki, like, starts to crush on Machi 4laugh I just love fruba.....  

Nohea-Chan

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 9:50 pm
Me too!! I really want to get the manga now, the anime is cut so short... just like Kare Kano. But, I suppose in the anime, Akito is meant to be a guy. Just... he's so... breastless... eek I'd never think of him to be a girl in the manga either. Then again... you can't hear voices when reading, unless you imagine them. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 9:57 pm
I wish I knew what their voices sounded like crying how I long to hear Kyo's voice....... crying xd Someone told me the voice fits Kyo very well. I wunna see Fruba!!!! crying I spose I gots to buy the anime, I own no anime...... sweatdrop Except I'm borowing .hack from my bro's frend.....  

Nohea-Chan

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 10:04 pm
Lol, oh. Hhmm... well, yes, Kyo's voice is extremely fitting. Think of Inuyasha when you think of Kyo... same type of personality and aggravation.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 10:06 pm
Ohh, ok. But I will still put Fruits Basket on my birthday list 3nodding tee hee hee, oh and DNAngel aswell..... blaugh  

Nohea-Chan

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 10:16 pm
i heard in the american version Kyo's voice is Inu yasha's voice. ::barf:: thats why Sub is always better.. if i was to watch it in america and listen to that boys voice again i think i would die.

WAIT!? there was a plot of Shigure>! THAT MAN IS IMPORTANT SOMEWHERE!? MUST READ!... ::evil eyes::

and i watched DNAngel and it is very good. Never finished it though..

::Goes back to his photoshop room:: crying Kurai is a busy lonely mod XP  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 10:22 pm
*Nohea's eyes become all flame-like* DON'T YOU DARE MOCK MY KYO IN ANY WAY!!! *tackles Kurai* domokun  

Nohea-Chan

Nohea-Chan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 10:36 pm
*leaves Kurai with a big cross bandage on his head* Im gunna leave now, maybe me be on later? ^_^ See you guys! *skips away*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ninja I drew that on Paint ninja  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games