Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~My Dragon's Heart~(1X1)~(Burningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:20 am
((Where? *looks*))

Coryn chuckled again and then looked over at the sleeping Kolan and Elyon and blinked. "They're sleeping . . . next to each other?" he asked in a bit of a disbelieving tone. "What happened with the two of them while I was away?" he asked looking back at Karelym.

Laura looked up at him, her eyes wide. "You've slept . . . alone . . .?" she asked, sadness creeping into her voice. The concept of sleeping alone practically uncomprehensible to her. She always slept in her tent with her family. There was always someone to comfort her in the night if she had a nightmare. She felt . . . bad for Rollan that he had slept alone all those years. "Then you're definately coming to sleep with me tonight." she said, placing her head back on his chest, holding him a bit tighter.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:33 am
(O-o if you look up, you'll see gullible! ^__^...heh..and now..I must depart..X___X *tears self away from our roleplays* gah! haha, have a goodnight! <3)

Karelym glanced where he did, shaking her head with a sigh. "Kolan is as rude as ever..and that girl..she's certainly stubborn. They've been headbutting all night," so to speak,"Still..apparently Kolan gave yon maiden a kiss..his first kiss." Karelym grinned.

Rollan heard the sadness in her voice, brushing a hand against her face, "Well..yeah..I'm vulnerable when I sleep..it's hard for me to trust people enough to sleep around them..I could sleep with Coryn, I trust him..but then," he added with a chuckle, "Who would keep him safe from approaching hunters?"

As she granted him leave to stay, he smiled warmly as he wrapped his arms more tightly around her, his chin on her head, "I love you so very much, my Laurel."

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:42 am
((*looks up* . . . there's no gulli- . . . HEY!! *angry face* . . . naw I'm just joking. Night night!))

Coryn grinned as well. Thinking of all the ways he could use that bit of information to tease Kolan. "So . . . what you're telling me is . . . he gave a human his first kiss?" he asked, his grin only growing wider.

Laura smiled. "I love you too my Rollan . . ." she said with a contented sigh. "But I am tired and would very much like it if we could get to my village as soon as we can. I cannot wait to fall asleep with you by my side." she said, closing her eyes and smiling as she rested against his chest.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:42 am
(HAHAHHA! That just made my day, honestly, I laughed. It was great. o-o *theme music of greatnezz*)

Karelym chuckled, tapping his tail playfully, "Now, now. Don't tease him too much. We want him to give her his second kiss too." She grinned mischeviously.

Rollan nodded, "Alright my love.." He gave her a last, tight squeeze, wanting to feel her against him. And then he moved her head and tilted it, leaning to kiss her gently, "I love you, Laura." With that, he gave her a last kiss and made sure she was standing before moving back, shifting into wolf form. The wolf smiled at her, nuzzling her stomache, And now I can finally talk to you like this, Laurel. But sooner or later, preferably sooner, they'd would do a Bond and she'd be able to mindspeak back. Unless that was an inherent trait in her race too. Rollan waited for a response as he nuzzled her.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:10 pm
(( mrgreen ))

Coryn chuckled and hid his head, trying not to go into an all out fit of laughter. That would be far too funny. he thought to her, unable to form words with his lips.

Laura smiled. "I love you too Rollan . . ." she said, petting the wolf's head, giggling as he nuzzled her stomach. "Rollan that tickles." she said, but not doing anything to stop it.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:38 pm
Karelym rolled her eyes, amused. What would be funny about it, exactly? Not the kissing part I hope..because if you think kisses are silly.. She trailed off with a mischevious smirk this time, her 'threat' hanging in the air.

Rollan leaned into her hand as he was petted, loving that giggle..wanting to hold her..but he would wait, he would do anything for Laura. He grinned wolfishly with a sudden thought, nudging her, Hey Laurel..if you want, you can ride me. It's..amongst my people..it's sort of like holding hands and kissing..but deeper..it's..something married shifters do.. Rollan made a little coughing noise, that suggested he would be blushing if he were in human form. The idea of his beloved with him that way..it was an intimacy amongst shifters to allow another to ride with you..he wanted to share that with her.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:48 pm
Laura blushed heavily and looked at Rollan with hope in her eyes. "Y- . . . You mean it?" she asked with hopeful incredulity. The fact that Rollan loved her so much . . . that he'd do something so intimate for her . . . something that only married couples of his kind did . . . Laura felt like her heart would burst from happiness.

Coryn froze and then looked at Karelym with wide eyes. "N-n-n-no! I-I . . . I didn't mean it like that . . . I . . . I just . . . I meant . . ." he stammered unable to form a complete sentence. It might have been odd to hear a dragon stammer so much, but Coryn was flustered. So flustered in fact, that he didn't even notice the smirk on Karelym's face.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:04 pm
Rollan nuzzled her stomache again, pleased that she seemed to like the idea. Of course..I've wanted to take you for a ride for a long time now..my neera.. He smiled wolfishly, That's beloved mate in shifter speak..we call our spouses our mates, mate is just neri..but you're my beloved..if you don't mind me calling you that..

He mindspoke this before kneeling a bit so that she could get on. Once he was older, his wolf form would grow. As it was he was a bit larger than most adult wolves, but in his full form when he was an adult, he'd be almost human sized in his wolf form..though thankfully, shifters could choose to take their smaller form as well. It was less noticeable that way.

Karelym watched Coryn freeze before stammering. She laughed aloud, "Worry not, my love. I was only teasing." Karelym pressed a soft kiss to his tail, before leaning her head on sed tail as she gazed at Coryn, her expression loving.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:14 pm
Laura blushed even more if that were possible and got onto Rollan's back, nuzzling her face into his fur as she wrapped her arms around him. "I don't mind . . . my neera." she responded, smiling happily.

Coryn let out a long sigh of relief. His tail snaked up to gently brush Karelym's cheek. "I do not know what I would do if, for the brief amount of time I am human, I did not get to kiss you." he said and then nuzzled his face against her.

Just then Elyon stirred in her sleep. "Stupid Kolan . . . stealing my first . . ." she muttered and then fell silent as she turned over, falling deeper into sleep.

Coryn's eyes darted over to Elyon and his body shook with unvoiced laughter. It seems Kolan wasn't the only one who had his first kiss tonight . . .  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:29 pm
Rollan felt Laura's weight, her warmth and nearly howled with joy. His neera..his wonderful..beautiful..kind neera. Were he human, he'd be beaming. Rollan tilted his head, giving her a kind of backwards nuzzle as she wrapped her arms around him and nuzzled him. And when she spoke the words, his eyes widened and he gave a low growl..By the Gods..if I were human right now.. He trailed off, knowing she'd understand..she'd be in his arms..his lips against hers..

Hearing you say that..Oh, Laurel..I love you so much..you're my treasure, my lovely little flower. Rollan began heading towards the village, taking off at a decent speed but one that would leave her comfortable and not about to fall off or anything.

Karelym felt the tail against her cheek and smiled, "Be rather cross, I'd imagine." At Elyon's stirring, she laughed, "Oh my, I wonder what Kolan will have to say about that."

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:40 pm
((Petting my puppy. mrgreen ))

Laura smiled hearing him say that. When he took off, she was startled for a bit, and her arms tightened around him as she buried her head into his fur. Then she started to relax, enjoying the loping stride that threatened to rock her to sleep. "I love you so much Rollan . . ." she muttered, nuzzling into him once again.

Coryn chuckled. "He'd probably throw a fit . . ." he said and then curled up around Karelym. "The night is growing old . . . and we need our sleep my vyallah. As much as I would enjoy staying up all night talking to you . . ." he said, placing his head next to Karelym as was his usual sleeping position now.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:45 pm
(O-o o-o you have a puppy too?!)

Rollan felt the other nuzzling into him, and he couldn't help it..with those words...he let out a happy howl. And when finished he chuckled sheepishly, Forgive me, my neera..I just..I am so happy with you..so blessed..

Karelym watched Coryn curl up beside her, setting his head down. She leaned into him, giving him a soft kiss as she smiled. "You are right of course, and so sleep we will." Curling up she gave him one more kiss as she closed her eyes and said with a sleepy yawn, "Goodnight, Cor..I love you."  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:51 pm
((Yepers. I have a puppy and a kitty. mrgreen ))

Laura smiled. "I am glad that I can make you so happy." she said, and let out a contented sigh. "It's only fair since you make me so happy . . ." she added, holding him a bit tighter.

Coryn smiled and closed his eyes as well. "I love you too Kar . . . and I wish you only sweet dreams . . ." he said lovingly as he started to fall asleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:26 pm
(o-o holy cheese nips! That's crazy. o_O what are their names?)

Rollan grinned, and as the village came into view he slowed a bit. Some people who had not yet gone to bed glanced their way, but most were either drunk or did not care. Gypsies were friends to animals and it wasn't unusual to see such things. Rollan went straight to Laura's caravan, knowing which one it was and that blessedly her parents slept a caravan over. True, he wouldn't be in trouble, he was a 'harmless wolf' but it still would have been akward laying with his beloved when her parents were right there..Rollan stood beside the caravan so that she could access it easily, Here you are, my love. Rollan smiled at her.

Karelym heard this and smiled warmly, snuggling just a bit more before closing her eyes and eventually falling asleep..dreaming of herself and Coryn together..always..  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:36 pm
((Moon(puppy) and Dolce(kitty). biggrin ))

Laura smiled, but didn't reply. Instead she opened the door to her caravan and looked at Rollan and then gestured with her head for him to go inside with a smile. Her siblings were all still asleep so her bed was the only one that wasn't filled. That, and it had drawings of Rollan when he was in wolf form. Of course she hadn't known who he was at the time, but she didn't forget him.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games