Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:36 pm
Seraphiel unconsciously reached a hand up and pulled Akari's body closer to her. Her hands trembled as she slept, "...I'm sorry... Akari..." She said, nearly in a whisper. She didn't realize it was Akari she was holding.

(Gone to bed)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:36 pm
spade smirked at lost. she ruffled his hair again before climbing into bed with him. "today was fun if you count out the attack." she continued to watch lost.

lost layed down. his hair was still neat-looking despite spade ruffling it. he was tired, but he saw alot today.

//bye im going to bed//  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:10 am
Akari wrapped his warm body around her more although her tight grasp meant he was not going anywhere...not that he wanted to. He said softly, "I am here and will never leave you..." He rubbed up against her to keep his ribs from being crushed by her grip.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:41 am
|||Wut has happened so far?||  

Pandy the Pirate

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:18 am
(They were attacked outside the hotel, but things are okay now. Seraphiel is currently sleeping off the viral weaponry the Academy guards shot at them.)

KoTari smiled a little when he saw his sister and Akari together. He walked over to the chair in the corner of the room and kept a vigilant watch of the happenings outside.
Seraphiel's shivering died down slowly and she eventually was just asleep, but it was obvious from the occasional spasm that she was still fighting back the infections. Her face flushed slightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:48 am
Akari looked at her smiling as she seemed to have calmed. He purred against her kindly and comforting. His tails and body worked on keeping her comfortable and warm. He laid his soft furry snout near her face and let her snuggle into him more if need be.  

SNDarkangel

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:36 am
spade got up lost was on her legs.she grabbed his shoulder,"lost get off my legs or i will kick you off." she looked at seraphiel. she could feel her thread pulling on the patch."i didnt tighten it"spade muttered. she adjusted the patch so it didnt pull anymore.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:39 am
KoTari glanced into the room for a moment and then returned his attention to outside.
After a few hours, Seraphiel stirred and woke up, "Arr..." She said weakly and opened her eyes. The first thing she saw was Akari's fur, "Akari..." She smiled and nuzzled into his fur a little.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:04 am
spade heard a soft pop. she felt for the broken thread. and began to pull it out. she started to kick lost of while she was doing it.

lost was still tired. he moved off of spades legs so she would stop kicking him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:04 am
Akari smiled as Seraphiel woke up. He gently licked her face with great care and he said, "I...am glad you are feeling better Seraphiel..." He purred softly against her still as she nuzzled into his soft fur.  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:13 am
Seraphiel said nothing and nuzzled into Akari's fur for another few minutes, "How can I not feel better? I have you here with me," She said.
KoTari glanced over to them and seemed to be mouthing 'uh oh' to them. He was smiling as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:18 am
Akari licked her face again, "I am always with you...I will not leave you...I..." Did he love her? He in his heart believed himself to...but was he giving his heart away to fast? He looked over to KoTari and watched his mouth form those words and mouthed back, 'What?'  

SNDarkangel

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:19 am
spade pulled a thin needle out of her jacket. she walked over to the mirror. spade let go of the patch and began to fix the bottom threads. she made sure to keep her eyelid shut tight.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:27 am
KoTari shook his head as if to say 'nevermind' and turned his attention to Spade and Lost. He never saw his sister act that way before, so he was not going to ruin it.
Seraphiel hugged Akari, "I love you Akari," She said.
KoTari's head snapped back over to his sister and it was obvious in his eyes that he didn't expect her to say that.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:31 am
spade looked at seraphiel 'she had just been against falling in love with another species now she loved him' spade's eyelid opened when she took her finger off of it. her empty socket was revealed.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games