Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Torturous Ambitions[Full 1x1] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yizel

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:55 pm
Akuro closed his eyes but his ears picked up whispers among the passengers so his eyes quickly shot back open.
He climbed out of his cabin and walked down to Lilith's cabin, making sure not to make any noise.
He put his finger over his mouth and climbed in.
"It's too loud at mine, I'm sleeping here. Good night."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:03 pm
Lilith watched him enter her cabin and her ears twitched up, her tail giving a light sway. She frowned when he said it was to loud in his cabin but was glad he was here keping her company. She merly nodded as he said good night and spoke in a hushed tone"Alright...goodnight Akuro". She curled up onto one side of the bed, and sort of stared at the window, it was pretty dark outside but her eyes were pretty good with seeing in the dark so she could make out several trees swishing by as the train moved. Her tail curled slightly around her leg, a habit of hers.  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:31 pm
Akuro drifted off to sleep immediately and started mumbling something about food, he shuffled a little and started laughing before muttering something about a tomboy, he reached out his arm and put it around Lilith before mumbling something else about soup.
Down the hall there was a loud thumping noise but Akuro seemed to miss it.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:37 pm
Lilith smiled and laughed soflty of the things he mumbled in his sleep, her cheeks pinkening when she felt his arm around her. Her ears snapped to attention when she heard the loud thumping noise, What was it? she wondered. Not wanting to disturd Akuro she just stayed in her place. Keeping her eyes to the door of the cabin in case of anything.  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:11 pm
Akuro's eyes shot open as another thump was heard, he looked at his arm and quickly drew it back.
He climbed over her and looked ahead, he noticed a man wearing a mask over his face with two men behind him.
Akuro held his hand out and motioned for Lilith to stay in the cabin, he climbed into the empty cabin above her and waited, the man eventually made it to the cabin putting a cloth over each person's mouth.
When the man reached Lilith's room he reached down and snapped his neck before jumping off.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:20 pm
Lilith stayed frozen in place, quiet as she can be. She placed a hand over her mouth as she brought her legs up to her to her chest. Why did bad things happen when it all seemed to go fine.  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:00 pm
He threw the body into the upper bunk and continued moving forward, he walked towards one of them working their way through the middle passages and grabbed one before putting him to sleep, he left him in the middle of the aisle.
His friend turned around and noticed him on the ground, he walked towards him while Akuro drew his claws and quickly grabbed the neck of the still standing man.
He pulled him and opened the window before holding his head out.
"So tell me why you're here," Akuro said smiling.
He returned to Lilith's cabin and peeked in.
"Before I threw him out the window the man told me there's cargo on the train that his friends want."
He smiled.
"I'll need you to do something for me, could you help me out."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:12 pm
Lilith can only guess that Akuro had tooken care of the men thoroughly as always so she wasn't worried. She stood up and made her way to the door of her cabin. As she made her way she saw Akuro peek in, listening to what he said she nodded"Yes I'll do it..what is it?" She quietly wished to herseld that it wasn't dangerous at the least but she couldn't get her hopes up. She ran her fingers through her hair lightly, waiting for Akuro's answer and instruction. Whatever he needed for her to do she was quite ready, dangerous or not, though she hoped it wasn't.  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:25 pm
"I'm going to need you to head back to the next car, I'm sure there are men there but you should be alright. I'll be heading towards the front car since I assume they'll be stopping the train to let the rest of their friends on. If you see any men avoid them, two cars back is the guard, help him."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:40 pm
Lilith made her way out of her cabin , her ears flattened against her head as she moved. She caught sight of a few men and she ducked under a table, covering her mouth as she saw their feet move past. She knew she had to be quick and stealthy to get past the men that were near. Once she saw the men leave her sight she came out from under the tale and continued her way past the first car and towards the second. Suddenly she felt a hand pull on her tail hard and she fell onto the floor on her knees. She turned to see what it was and she found herself looking up at one of the men she was hiding from earlier. "Well...Well what do we have here? What a fox", he bent down and pushed her chin up, forcing her to look at him. A low growl emitted from her throut and she looked at him, her pupils growing small. She was determined to not fail her master in doing such a simple task as this and she wasn't going to let one man stop her. She was usually a coward when it came to these situations,but now was not the time for fear. With that she sank her teeth into his arm, causing some pretty bad damage, it looked as though a dog mauled his arm. She quickly got up and dashed past the second car and reaching the guard to help him.

[lol this is the longest I've ever typed]  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:52 pm
(Fantastic)
The guard rubbed his wrist thanking Lilith as the ropes fell to the ground, he stood up and making fist hit the man still holding his arm from earlier, the man fell and the guard quickly lifted him and threw him out the window of the train before motioning for Lilith to follow him to the front car.

Akuro shook the blood off his claws as he pushed one of the guards out of the way, as he reached the front car he noticed that the engineer was still working the train but a gun was being put to his head, Akuro hid against the wall and sighed before unwrapping his bandage more.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:38 pm
Lilith followed the guard quickly, spitting out the blood that was still in her mouth from biting the man earlier. The taste was not good but not bad, it just made her a bit nausious. Her ears lowered against her head as she made her way with the guard  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:32 pm
The guard reached the front car but stopped seeing Akuro, he noticed the claws on his hand and questioned them.
Akuro turned and looked beyond the guard at Lilith, he motioned for her and the guard to move onto the other side.
The guard looked back at her.
"Do you know him?" he whispered back at her.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:18 am
Lillith did as he said ,looking at the guard and nodded speaking softly"Yes..he's my master". Her ears raised as she moved onto the otherside"He's really a good man so you have nothing to worry about", she added ,knowing the guard was probobly questioning Akuro's claws.  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:20 pm
Akuro looked at the guard and nodded.
"I have an idea," he said looking at the guard.
He cupped his hand over his mouth and leaned towards the door.
"Boss! We need backup! We're getting slaughtered out here!"
The guard flinched as the guard flew open and two of the men flew out the door, the guard turned and sprinted toward the back car the other two men following after him.
The man with the gun peeked out the door and Akuro smiled before his hand made a quick movement, the man's eyes widened before he fell to the ground with claw marks in his face.
Akuro stepped over his body and walked into the engine room and tapped the engineer on the shoulder.
"Stop the train at the next city."
Akuro turned and stepped over the other body, he looked at Lilith and reaching up petted her head.
"You did good, I'll handle it from here."
He walked towards the back car where the screams of the men and the guard could still be heard.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games