Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Monster of my Heart~(1X1)~(Snerzilly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:18 am
Ryan chuckled. "Well, I have to say, at the time you had a much higher opinion of me, than I had of you." he said, shrugging a little. "And then to find out you were my brother!" he said, raising his hands in mock shock as if to show the shock he had felt when the truth was revealed.

Silyera smiled and pulled away, placing her hand on Brilyra's head. "Of course! What's family for?" she asked cheerfully.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:29 pm
Giacare grimaced, "I can imagine.." And at the second bit, he tilted his head with a grin, "Yeah, your lucky day, squirt." Certainly it was his..to have Ryan with him again..

Brilyra found that she rather liked Silyera. The woman was sweet and friendly, and she knew better now why Giacare was so in love with her. "Thank you.." She considered something a moment before asking curiously, "Silyera..which form do you prefer? The Snorm or the woman?" Or perhaps she liked both in their own ways..and she considered it a valid question..perhaps Silyera used her human form only for Giacare.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:05 pm
Silyera seemed to think on this. "That's . . . a hard choice to make . . ." she said, her brow furrowing. She thought for a moment longer and then sighed, shrugging. "I can't choose. I like both of my forms . . ." she said and then smiled sheepishly. "Do I really have to choose one?"

Ryan laughed and then ruffled his brother's hair. "Yeah . . . definately a lucky day." he said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:16 pm
Brilyra chuckled, "Nah, I won't make you choose, sis." It felt good to call her that, she felt a sense of kinship with the woman she'd just met, her husband's brother's wife. Long titled though it might have been.

Giacare smiled as his hair was ruffled. Ryan had had a good time of things it seemed, and for that he was glad. True..there had been the trolltime, which he heartily disapproved of..but they'd patched things up and Ryan seemed happy. "Anymore questions, kiddo?"  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:24 pm
Silyera gave an overexaggerated sigh of relief. "Thank goodness. Cause I don't think I would be able to." she said with a smile. "Sis . . ." she muttered to herself, recognizing that Brilyra had used it to refer to her. "I like the sound of that." she said after a moment of thought . . . though it wasn't nescessary . . .

Ryan chuckled and shook his head. "Nope. None that I can think of." he said smiling at his brother.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:50 pm
Brilyra watched as she muttered about the word, and then smiled. "Well then, I'll be sure to call you that more often, seeing as we're sisters now."

Giacare rolled his eyes, "Some talk." he laughed..and then he added abruptly, "I don't blame you, Ryan..just in case you thought I did..I know you were scared yourself..and thought for sure I'd be dead..What I suffered and what I gained, were out of your hands..and the best thing you could have done for me, you did. You stayed alive..and found a family..and although you aren't quite grown yet, kiddo," he said softly, "You're a good man..I'm very proud of you, Ryan. I've always been proud of you, even when we were kids..all the things you did, the smallest of your accomplishments to the biggest..and no matter how big you get, you'll always be my little brother."

Giacare brought Ryan forward then, hugging him tightly from Ryan's place on Giacare's lap, "I love you, Ryan, my brother." Giacare tilted and pressed a kiss to Ryan's forehead, sealing the words as it were..

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:31 pm
Silyera smiled back. "Then I will be sure to adress you as my sister as well from now on Bri." she said, shortening her name to show the sisterly love.

Ryan rubbed his nose and then punched Giacare lightly. "Love you too bro . . . so don't get all mushy on me." he said with a chuckle.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:41 pm
Brilyra's smile widened, she was touched. "Thank you..Sil." she chuckled a little at using the name, and then tilted her head at a sudden thought, "Do you have any other family back in Snormia?"

Giacare laughed at that, "Me? Mushy? This coming from the little brother who practically slobbered on his wifey!" And as he spoke..the sun went fully down and brought night to the lands.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:01 pm
Silyera nodded. "Yes. There's my younger brother, my mom and dad, and . . . well . . ." here she blushed. "Don't tell Giac, but there's going to be another member of our family arriving in a few months time . . ." she said, placing a hand over her still flat stomach.

((Muhahaha!! I made her pregnant since in earlier posts, Giac made innuendos to them *ahem* doing the dirty . . .))

Ryan laughed and then felt his body change as his voice changed as well . . . and he was a troll. His laughter quickly faded. "Well crap . . ." he muttered, looking down at his now trollish self.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:15 pm
(o-o YAY! A babeh! Or two! Or a hundred! Haha, do you want kids? o_O )

Brilyra's eyes widened and then she laughed excitedly, wrapping Silyera in a tight hug. "That's wonderful! Giac will be thrilled!" She was grinning from ear to ear, overjoyed for her new sister. And a little more personally..wanting to be able to tell Ryan the same someday..

Giacare watched as his brother grew and shifted, losing hair in place of the tough troll skin and features. The new weight nearly crushed him, the other was far larger than himself and his lap now, and so he used his gryffin strength to continue to hold the other more or less. His efforts caused his eyes to turn completely yellow, his fingers nails and fangs extending as a tail came forth and settled beside him. The more gryffin strength he used, the more appearance of a gryffin he took. "Jeese, kid," he grunted playfully, "And you were complaining about my growth spurt."  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:29 pm
((I like kids. mrgreen )) (( ninja That's a personal question . . .))

Silyera smiled, but her face fell slightly. "What . . . What if Giac doesn't want a kid?" she asked worriedly, looking down at her stomach and the unborn child inside of it.

Ryan chuckled a bit. "I got the hint." he said, noting the changes on his brother and getting off of his lap.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:37 pm
(Kids are furry! Like pineapples! T__T although I don't like pineapples..O_o oh, sorry. Haha. *erases the question with Jedi mind powers* Muwahaha! Victory es mine!) (ESTA ES SPARTA!! <3)

Brilyra shook her head, "Giac utterly adores you, and he'll adore any chld of yours as well..and besides, Giacare seems like he'd make a wonderful father. I can't imagine him wanting anything less." Giacare acted a bit parental with Ryan sometimes, she'd noticed..although he was a bit nutty as far as parents went, she thought with a chuckle.

Giacare frowned, his tail flicking, "I went and got all transformed and you get off my lap. Thanks." He laughed, "I can use abilities of the gryffin in human form, but the more I use, the more features I have to take. The strength required to keep you on my lap equates to..eyes, tail, claws, and fangs." He bared them with a grin, "I was pretty happy to discover that about my other form, once I got over the initial shock of actually having it."  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:49 pm
((Furry? . . . that's . . . an odd description . . .))

Silyera smiled. "Thanks sis . . . that helps for you to say that." she said in a relieved tone of voice. "But . . . I want to tell him okay?" she said, basically asking Brilyra not to tell Giacare.

Ryan chuckled. "I just didn't want to squish you." he said, teasing his brother a bit. "And Gryffins are pretty cool . . . they're a lot like dragons." he said with a grin.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:54 pm
(O-o I don't know, the word popped into my head..but then again, I was imagining little children dressed in those headbands with ears on them o-o.)

Brilyra nodded, "Of course. I wouldn't dream of denying you the look of shock on your husband's face when you tell him that he'll be a Daddy."

Giacare smiled, letting the features recoil and fade. "Like dragons? How so?"  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:00 pm
"Well, you can both fly for one thing . . . and Gryffins and Dragons are both feared and revered." Ryan explained with a shrug. "And they're both really cool." he said, smiling over at his brother.

Silyera smiled and hugged Brilyra. "Thank you Bri." she said happily. And then she sighed. "Oooh! I hope Giac and Ryan get back soon. I want to tell him sometime tonight, now that I've found him . . . I'll be showing in about a week . . . I've already gotten the morning sickness." she said, making a face as she mentioned one of the signs of pregnancy. "And I don't want him to think that I've been hiding this from him . . ." she said, biting her lower lip worridly.

((Skee!!! Kawaii!!!! ^-^))  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games