Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Damned Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
____ When the finger points to the yonder мσση
_←━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━ ━ ━ ⊱⊰ ╜

Durithill just rolled his eyes at Jessica and glared death at the rabbit as he continued to move things about. He stumbled slightly as he tried to pick up a book, but managed to pick it up and put it on the table. "We'll need a plan in case those people come back. Is there anywhere we can go, Renata?" Durithill asked, looking breifly over at her. "Somewhere they can't find us?"

Theƒσσ will look at the fingertip

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:54 pm
Renata's eyes trailed down to the little rabbit for a long moment in recognition of the eyes. Such a familiar expression... Looking back at Deimos, she got up and began reorganizing his things. She had good memory and remembered where the different items or books had been before they got rearranged and all. "I don't know," Renata answered honestly. "Where ever they least expect, but I'm not sure where that would be..." she said with a sigh. She didn't know much more beyond what they already knew and had been said. "But your right- we need to find somewhere. Need a backup plan." Synthic was being awfully quiet about her topic, but maybe she had become lost in thinking. She herself often did that.  

forgottenmemory13

Sage_Nashae

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:13 pm
Jessica was almost afraid to suggest it but it was worth a shot, "They would never expect to find you at Jilin's. I mean I know it isn't the greatest place in the world but I can get you there in the blink of an eye and the only people there are scholars right now who wouldn't question me returning with you." Perhaps she could get Renata and Daniel closer by getting them closer to Jilin, this was getting so complicated, if only there were less people to worry about, less possible reactions. She had to try though, Jilin was depending on her.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:22 pm

"Who is this Jilin?" Durithill asked, pausing in his work to look over at Jessica. After all, Durithill didn't know anything about the war at the moment, so he didn't know any of the people on either side of it.

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Sage_Nashae

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:35 pm
Jessica had forgotten that there were people who didn't know much about the war, "He is the man I work for. I guess that he one of Zen's Generals? No that doesn't sound like what he would like to be called. Um...Tactician would describe his role better. Though I have no idea how much longer he plans on serving Zen. He is the only one of Zen's men who has his own personal army and doesn't have to borrow from Zen, but he will be in Deralo until the war is over or until he has withdrawn so his palace is safe." That was as much as the girl wanted to explain,she was not going into further detail at this moment.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:46 pm
Synthic had been thinking about things like what Renata thought she was. Synthic realized that she had more in common with Daniel than she thought at first. Both of them have a huge burden to carry.
"I'm not sure about hiding where the enemy would catch us the quickest, but it is a sound plan...If this 'Jilin' person will not be able to find us there immediately," Synthic said at last. She glanced over to Daniel to see if he thought the same, or if he also would like to stay away from anyone who even just works for Zen.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:49 pm

"No, hiding in the enemy's house is not a smart idea at all." Durithill replied as he began to pick up things again. "If they're anything like me, they'll have so many wards set up that they'll know the moment we get there and come to catch us. Moving there would be simply idiotic."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:56 pm
Some Might Say...
NAtalia looked at Jessica with suspicious eyes. A girl that worked for the enemy suggesting to hide in the enemy's house? That just didn't sound safe at all. She was glad that she wasn't the only one who disapproved. She waited to see if the girl would attempt to push the point.
...The Saddest of Pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

Sage_Nashae

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:00 pm
Jessica shook her head from side to side, "That's the point, Jilin's home is a university, there are no wards. Especially for people I bring in. He doesn't do the whole ward thing, he is to arrogant." She would have to hope he wasn't watching at that moment in time. "You wanted a place that they wouldn't expect and that and deralo are the two most unexpected places."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:02 pm
Some Might Say...
NAtalia looked at Jessica with suspicious eyes. A girl that worked for the enemy suggesting to hide in the enemy's house? That just didn't sound safe at all. She was glad that she wasn't the only one who disapproved. She hoped that her pushing wouldn't get any more acceptance.
[[Edit]]
...The Saddest of Pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:28 am
Daniel stood up again. "Deimos is right. I don't think hiding in the enemy's base will get us farther away from harm. It would be a dangerous move. To my knowledge, Jilin is the most wise and knowledgeable man on Zen's side. It wouldn't be smart to hide under his nose. " He explained. Although they wouldn't be expected to hide there, hiding near the enemy was not on safe grounds. Plus, Daniel still didn't trust Jessica and it could be a trap to capture them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:56 am

Durithill thought quietly for a while about all the places that he had been while he continued to put things back in order. They could go back to Kahiro, which would be an unexpected move, but undead and cursed places seemed to bother Renata so it probably wouldn't be the best idea. "How about Belkan?" Durithill said suddenly, looking over at the group. It seemed like a good place to hide to him.

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:59 am
"Belkan? What kind of place is that?" Synthic asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:31 am

"Belkan is a cave formation up in the mountains." Durithill explained, pausing in his work to look over at Synthic. "It's a city of dwarves, ruled by dragons. The caves are usually fairly warm because of the volcanic vents spread throughout the complex, and there are tunnels to Rogue Valley, Serenity Forest, Snow Peak, and the Karavos Mining Colonies." Once he finished talking, he began reoganizing things again.

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:36 am
"I see. Laying low for now is a good thing for sure. As long as Zen doesn't realize we are there then there should be no problem. This might be a dumb question but how centralized is that place? Just in case there are other people out looking for them," Synthic said.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games