Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Flanys, City in the Snow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:11 am
Daiki looked at him curiously. "Well... I learned back then that I should just go with what my heart wants when I love." he said, "I think you should do the same too. But then it's up to you if you want to listen to me or not." he added.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:59 am
Ralph looked at Daiki admiringly. "Daiki... I think... I love you." He admitted. Before Daiki could say anything, Ralph kissed him deeply.  

Bullet_Ber

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:16 am
Daiki said, "I love you---" then Ralph kissed him. He closed his eyes and kissed him back, enjoying the moment while it lasted.

((goodnight now. biggrin ))

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:22 am
[[goodnight]]

Ralph started to fiddle with Daiki's zipper a bit. He wasn't sure if he should do it or not.  

Bullet_Ber

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:00 pm
Daiki felt Ralph fiddling with his zipper, but he didn't mind it. He started to put his arms on Ralph's waist, and he continued to kiss him.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:28 pm
Ralph then pulled down Daiki's pants and started something different.

[[time skip]]

Ralph laid there on the bed, panting hard with his arms around Daiki.

Bullet_Ber

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:30 pm
Daiki was panting, holding Ralph on the waist. He looked at him with his eyes, and just realized... Even if it was so cold in his place, he felt so warm with Ralph. He didn't have this feeling for a very long time. "T..thank you..." Daiki said, looking at Ralph, showing him a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:38 pm
// gah can i add my new char to this group? My friend was supposed to join but changed her mind //  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:43 pm
[[lmao, puppet appears at just the right times, doesn't she? lol
i dunno puppet, ask crazey]]

Ralph blushed. "For what? I should be the one thanking you." He told him and smiled.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:57 pm
((hm, okay. yayy new person! hello uh, puppet. : D))

Daiki smiled with what Ralph said, and hugged him tight. He blushed, and looked at his eyes. He never had this feeling before, because he hasn't tried to love before. He was too afraid back then, but now he has helped change that.

Chi Awase

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:01 pm
// XD hello //

Alessa cried softly. "I failed her, I let her down.... Shouldnt have let her leave." she was crouched over looking like she was in pain. Her scarf was on the ground discarded carelessly.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:10 pm
Ralph kissed Daiki one last time before getting up and putting some clothes on. "Let's take a walk around town, I think i should buy some new clothes." He told Daiki.  

Bullet_Ber

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:30 pm
"Okay." Daiki said, smiling at him. He took some clothes and put it on. He stood up, and looked at Ralph, waiting for him.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:43 pm
Alessa cried angry now. She swept a light vase to the floor breaking it. She walked through the house bent on the destruction of things that werent heavy or weighed down. "Not fair..... So mean..." She said her scarf following her until it got caught on something unknown. She stopped not able to move any farther with it stuck like that.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:49 pm
((puppet, did you walk into Daiki's house? just wondering. ^^;; ))  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games