Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Anger's Spell~(1x1)(Awesomely Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:01 pm
Jyrek snarled as she walked away, agitated. What more could he do? He'd apologized and pleaded and told her how much he loved her..what more could she want from him? She was his wife!

Maxim, a tall man with sandy blonde hair and soft blue eyes, smiled warmly as she entered. "Emika!" he stepped forward, pulling her into a hug. "I am glad you are well, my dearest." he said softly.

Jyrek entered then, having heard with his heightened hearing. He growled lowly. "Let go of my wife!" he said angrily, padding forward with his fangs bared.

Maxim jumped in alarm, not understanding the ferocious, man-sized wolf, and hearing only growls and snarls as he pulled Emika behind him and drew his sword. "Stay behind me, Emika!" he said, aiming his sword at the beast.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:10 pm
Emika frowned and stepped out from behind Maxim, pushing down on his sword arm. "Stop it Maxim." she said and gave a small glare over to Jyrek, silently telling him to stop as well. "He is my . . . friend . . . and he will not hurt me." she said and then walked over to Jyrek stood next to him, scratching his ears. "See? He's just a little . . . protective . . . and doesn't like other men around me." she said with a little smirk as though teasing Maxim, though it was more than true.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:03 pm
Maxim held down his sword, blinking before sheathing it. "Oh.." he chuckled a little. "I see..how did you come by such a creature?"

Jyrek watched his wife's movements, frowning wolfishly at the glare and narrowing his eyes at the pet-like treatment. "I am your husband, damnit! Of course I don't like men around you! You're mine! My wife!" he protested. Jyrek pressed his snout against her upper stomach, softening his tone. "I love you, Emi..I've made mistakes, and I'm so sorry..I've paid for them haven't I? I've been alone, treated like a rabid beast for years now..caged like an animal..I am so sorry for what I did..and I love you..so much..he could never love you like I do or as much as I do..you're my wife, Emika..and you'll never love him like you love me.." he said with certainty, looking up at her with a fierce and pleading look in his soulful eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:44 pm
Emika sighed and then smiled at Maxim. "It's more like, he came to me." she said with a smile. Her heart gave out pangs at Jyrek's words, but he still hadn't said the one thing that she was waiting for . . . She traced the letters, 'W-a-i-t-i-n-g' on his fur subtly as a response, not wanting him to feel ignored.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:32 pm
Jyrek looked between them, feeling the word on his fur. "For what, Emi?! What more can I do? I just want to be your husband, Emi..I want you to be my wife..I love you.." he murmured, nuzzling against her hand.

Maxim chuckled. "He seems very affectionate towards you. I'm glad you've such a loyal..erm..wolf?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:25 pm
Emika stiffened a little at Jyrek's words. Was that a proposal? She sighed and then smiled at Maxim. "Oh trust me, he's plenty affectionate." she said and then decided that she needed to be able to either just talk to Jyras, or just be alone for a bit. "I'm going to go get Shelby, okay Maxim?" she asked with a smile and then headed off to go get her daughter so that she could introduce her to Maxim.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:56 pm
(O-o *has been thinking about it* I don't any guy would get that he's supposed to re-propose to his wife..*cracks up*)

Jyrek followed, shooting a glare at Maxim before following alongside of her. "I don't know what you want from me, Emika..I'd give anything, do anything..I want my family back, Emi..my daughter and my wife..I've gotten back my daughter..be my wife, Emika.." he pleaded, but in a firm, loving way. A proposal of sorts...  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:11 pm
Emika froze and stopped in her tracks. "Jyr . . . you remember that day all those years ago . . . on that bench?" she asked and then sighed and continued. She wanted a direct proposal, and although it was close enough, she supposed, she still wanted it. "I'm waiting for something like that." she said and then continued to walk towards Shelby's room, hoping that Jyrek would figure it out.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:23 pm
Jyrek blinked at that..of course he remembered..that was the day he'd proposed to her-...she wanted a proposal?! She was already his wife! How was he supposed to have known that?! Jyrek moved in front of her, "Kiss me, Emika." he commanded softly, wanting to be in his man's form for this.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:34 pm
Emika smiled a bit, hoping that he'd figured it out. She leaned down and kissed him softly, running a hand over his furry face that quickly was losing fur until she simply was running her hand over his cheek. "Well?" she asked expectantly.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:41 pm
Jyrek found himself a man again, rising as he did so before pulling Emika into his arms and holding her tightly as he looked down at her with an intent expression. "Emika..my love..my world..my bright light..I could live forever and love you all the more, and none the less...you and our daughter both..and I will endeavor to prove it for all of my days and thereafter..Emika..will you do me the great gift of becoming my beloved bride?" he asked softly, lovingly.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:48 pm
Erika smiled happily. "I've wanted nothing else." she said softly and then wrapped her arms around him, pressing her lips to his.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:51 pm
Jyrek had his arms around her waist, holding her close. He beamed at her words, grinning happily before kissing her deeply when her lips were pressed to his..liquid fire...his veins heated up from the passion of it, the tingles, the desire..Gods above he loved Emika..mother of his daughter, and his wife..  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:53 pm
Emika pulled away a bit after a moment and frowned. "I guess I must tell Maxim then . . . I feel horrible . . ." she said softly. She had used him for this end . . . but . . . she needed to tell him.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:41 am
Jyrek sighed. "I propose and you feel horrible. You do wonders for a man's ego, love." he said, running a hand through her hair. "Come then, he'll need to see me, I suppose."  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff