Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
=Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney= Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:00 pm
She went quiet when he said that and blushed more. "Ah... so am I..." she said, avoiding his eye.

Apollo laughed at Trucy's hair-covered self. "That's a lot of cat hair!"

Milliana was free.... and Apollo was distracted. Milliana prepared to pounce...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:07 pm
Trucy continued to pick hair off of her, "Yeah. I guess that's what happens when you snuggle a kitty for minutes straight. Bleh."

"That's one of the downfalls of animals." Felicja frowned, she knew full well what dealing with shedding was like.

Miles glanced over at Milliana. "You're cats looking rather adventurous." He noticed that she was in a pouncing stance.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:29 pm
"Milliana, what are you planning...?" She said with a laugh in her voice before she realized what she really was planning."Milliana! No!" She said in a stern voice and picked up the kitten, moving further away from Apollo.

He realized exactly what Milliana was doing before anyone else and has already shuffled further off. "Why does it want to attack my hair so much....?" he asked unhappily.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:39 pm
"That was close. Maybe you should wear a hat around Milliana." Trucy laughed.

"Seems like Milliana can't help but get into trouble." Miles watched Aggie pick up sad cat and move back. "Whether she's aware of it or not."

"It's because your hairs up like that." Felicja looked from Milliana to Apollo as she spoke. "Guess we'd better keep an eye on her around you then." She grinned.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:53 pm
"Yeah, I guess.... I could wear a hat around her if I had to..." he said with s shrug as he watched the kitten warily.

"Come on Milly, into the cage with you..." Magdalena said, placing the unhappy kitten into the cage as she continued to stare with what seemed to be longing at Apollo's hair.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:54 pm
"You could always borrow my top hat." Trucy smiled thoughtfully back at him.

Felicja laughed, "At least you don't have to worry while she's in the cage."

''So I take it Milliana won't be accompanying you to court anytime soon?" Miles asked, looking towards Magdalena.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:32 pm
Magdalena had to laugh at the suggestion of Apollo wearing Trucy's hat. "Ah. No.Never again. Who knows how many times a tassel will appear in court?" She shook her head seriously at Miles' question.

"Y-you're hat...?" He really didn't want to think how he would look in Trucy's hat. "Yeah... Let's hope she stays in there when I'm around.."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:52 pm
"Sure." Trucy stopped for a moment to ponder her suggestion, perhaps the red and blue would clash.

"Better safe than sorry." Felicja smiled, that sentence seemed to suit the current events. "I think she's had enough of court herself."

"I doubt you could afford another mishap like that." Miles agreed.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:09 pm
"I totally agree...." She looked at Milliana in the cage who mewled hungrily. "She's done with court. Forever I hope..." Aggie said with a shake of her head.

"Yeah... I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end anymore...." Apollo said, still wary of the kitten.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:26 pm
Miles nodded, "You were lucky this time. I'm sure she won't be of any trouble later on either way."

"I hope so too." Felicja frowned. "Whats going to happen if you have to take on another case now while looking after Milliana?"

"Right.. That was the reason you brought her, so she wouldn't be all alone?" Trucy added, tilting her head a little in question.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:32 pm
:Would you be willing to leave her somewhere while you work...? It's not very safe to have that cat around when you're in court...."

"Well... the main reason I brought her wasn't just because I didn't want to leave her alone, but because I just got her. But the next time I think it should be okay to leave her with someone else... Like if you don't have a case when I do or trial when I do, can you take care of her, Miles?" She asked him.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:14 pm
Miles looked at her and then nodded. "Sure." He hoped that when the time came, Milliana wouldn't give him any trouble. "Yeah, I suppose as long as I wasn't busy."

Trucy looked relieved. "I guess that means you don't have to worry about it anymore."

"Mr. Edgeworth's someone you can really rely on, huh, Aggie?" Felicja smiled.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:18 pm
"Good.... I don't want any more of those incidents happening..." He wondered vaguely when his face would heal.

"Well, yes he is! I mean, I have every reason to, right?" She said happily with a smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:42 pm
"Yeah, you're right." Felicja looked from Miles to Magdalena, "Good for you two!"

"I did say I'd help, didn't I?" Miles replied, recalling the previous day.

"Well, in case anything happens to you, you still have a bunch of bandages." Trucy glanced up at Apollo and smiled.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:53 pm
"Yup! I'm just glad to know I have a father for my baby!" Aggie said happily clapping her hands together, and for once the embarrassment of what she said did not occur to her at all.

"I really hope I don't need to use them...." he said, looking not very amused. He then heard what Aggie said and stared at her, not really knowing the context for what she just said."What!?"  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff