Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:47 pm
"He was no scientist. he smelled like stale urine, and i recognized him as an experiment. i think he was coming for you, Rick." Leonard said very convincingly. "I didnt want to kill him, but i was afraid he would do that to me."  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:52 pm
The smell of blood would have overpowered any other scent, so Rick would only assume that it would be believed, "Very well. Just don't kill anything anymore. Render them unconscious if someone attacks," He instructed. He needed these creatures to be alive! He wasn't putting this guy back together like some sick jigsaw puzzle. Speaking of dead people though... "The dead are buried in a field just outside of the Academy..." He pulled the memory from Rick's mind. And he also pulled out the memory of Kir, "Yes...I need him..." He walked back into the lab again so he could check on some files. He left the door open in case someone wanted to come in.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Evil Fonist

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:52 pm
CENTERCENTERLOLGUYISSMEXY<333333User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
CENTERCENTERLOLGUYISSMEXY<33333 t h e g h o s t o f w h a t i o n c e w a s

-----------------------D e s d e m o n a
--------------------------------------b l o o d - a n d - t e a r s

Instead of responding verbally, Desdemona merely nodded in response to Psadas. As he moved and turned, she did as well, and when the explosion with the man occurred, she did not budge at all, for the chords that Psadas played registered within her head. It was only when he grew tense that she shifted her body for the suited defensive measure. Desmona immediately informed her to move into a defenseive stance, which Desdemona did, but on her own accord. Rather than standing with an erect posture, she leaned forward some and allowed her hands to drop from their pressed positions against her body. Her fingers were curled as if they were talons, however she was summoning strength to her fingers just in case she needed to begin a spell to protect Psadas. That was what she was created for, to be a protector of sorts, though her skills in battle were anywhere from useless.

She took a step or two in front of Psadas defensively by Demona's order, and she felt the tips of her fingers begin to tingle as magic flooded her body. She grew warm, but it was nothing she was concerned about. She was used to this feeling, in fact, it was quite comforting to her. Her blank eyes flickered between the individuals before her, but she didn't say a word, and she simply waited for the moment to defend then strike if need be.

SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE~r a n s o m - n o t e s - k e e p - f a l l i n g - o u t - o f - y o u r - m o u t h .
SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE~m i d - s w e e t - t a l k , - n e w s p a p e r - w o r d - c u t - o u t s .
SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE~s p e a k - n o - f e e l i n g . - n o , - I - d o n ' t - b e l i e v e - y o u .

t h e - s w e e p i n g - i n s e n s i t i v i t y - o f - i t - a l l
<333333<333333<333333<3333333333n o w - w a k e - u p , - m y - s i l e n t - g i r l ,
<333333333333<333333333333<333333<333333333333<333333333333t a k e - t o - f l i g h t , - l i k e - a - f o o l i s h - a n g e l . . .
<33333333333333333333<33333333333333333333<333333<33333333333333333333<33333333333333333333s i n g - m e - y o u r - f a n t a s y .  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:13 pm
Besides, I don't get why you care so much, her crystallis huffed. They are Academy scum, you see what they do to people like us here. He probably had it coming.
You're wrong, he was nice to me, to us, Lydia replied. I can't just let this play out, I need to do something.
....You feel that strongly about it? he asked after a pause.
Lydia nodded in reply.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:16 pm
One of the test subjects in the cage next to Lydia went into a frenzy, having just been taken over by the virus. It flew towards the cage Lydia was in and tried to grab her and inject the poison into her too.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:21 pm
Lydia's body reacted before she even realized she was being attacked. Her arms flew out in front of her and shards of light magic shot from the palms in her hands, towards the creatures chest. She was in point blank range, so it was almost impossible for her to miss. The creature didn't have a chance of touching her, because a barrier formed close to her and kept everything else out.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:27 pm
The creature didn't bother dodging and it was killed instantly by Lydia's magic. It fell lifeless on the floor of the cage.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:30 pm
Lydia pushed herself away from the creatures dead body.
If we are going to stay here you have to be more careful! her crystallis excalimed.
I'm sorry, Lydia replied, looking a little ashamed.
Why do I have a feeling your barriers are going to get a work out? he asked with a mental sigh.

((Going off soon))  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:33 pm
Leonard nodded when Rick came out, and walked off, knowing he had a job to do. he walked to the guardroom calmly, and taking an oportunity to do so, set the doors to shut and lockdown in roughly three hours with no warning. walking back to Rick's lab, Leonard stepped in. he knew for a fact no one had seen the lockdown initiation, so there would be no warning. stepping close to rick, he spoke quietly. "I set the doors to lockdown mode in three hours. youll have five hours to get everyone in here with no chance for them to escape. if your opposed, i can remove the lockdown command."  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:42 pm
"Oh really...?" Rick questioned with a sinister smile, "I doubt I will get everyone within that time frame, but I could get a majority. And all my servants will act natural so there would be no warning before these stupid humans are infested," He was flipping through files in the filing cabinet. He was looking through the 'K's', "KIERAN. Here we go," He said and pulled the file out, "Don't worry Leonard. You did good. Already I have three of the staff infected. Within three hours it will be around fifty I predict. And that's not including the ones that are being taken over in the quarantine chambers."  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PSIP s a d a s - P s i
SPACESPACESPACE[ t h e m u s i c i a n ]PSASDASXDELILAGUITARLOVE<3333333

SPACESPACEL i v i n g - e a s y , - l i v i n g - f r e e .

SPACESPACESPACESPACES e a s o n - t i c k e t - o n - a - o n e - w a y - r i d e .

SPACESPACESPACE<33300000000000000000000000000000000000

The movements of Desdemona caught Psadas' eye almost automatically, but his gaze didn't shift as the woman moved to step in front of him. "I'm may be a simple musician, my friend, but I'm sure I can tell the difference between a scientist and an escaped experiment." Psadas said calmly as he smiled at Leonard. To anyone besides maybe Desmona and Desdemona, it would seem that he were simply engaging in congenial conversation with the man, but in truth he was calling the man's bluff. The man had passed by him, and he had smelled no urine. Not to mention that Desdemona was taking a defensive action, which she did when she sensed hostility towards Psadas. "I heard but one song in his heart." the musician said cryptically.

Psadas sighed as Leonard simply walked off as if he didn't exist, walked into the guard room, and came back, heading into the room that the Rick had gone back into. There was something up with the man, that was quite obvious from his actions. "Well, Desdemona, it seems we have another escapee on our hands." he said as he leaned calmly against a clean section of the wall, feeling the cool metal press against his exposed back. "Detaining him would be the best option for now, don't you think?" Without waiting for a reply from the crystallis, Psadas' fingers suddenly began flying over the strings, playing a frezied tune that one might call 'metal'. The metal supports surrounding the door suddenly began to warp and bars streched across the doorway, sealing the room shut. "That aught to keep him in for a while." Psadas said to Desdemona as he finished up with his song. Now the question became how to quarentine the experiment once more.

SPACESPACESPACE<33300000000000000000000000000000000000

SPACESPACESPACESPACEA s k i n g - n o t h i n g , - l e a v e - m e - b e .

SPACESPACE T a k i n g - e v e r y t h i n g - i n - m y - s t r i d e .

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:50 pm
Rick turned and saw that he and Leonard were locked into the room. He knew Leonard could easily break the bars so he just waited for him to do so, "There is a reason behind this I hope," He said to Psadas calmly.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:52 pm
((Psadas is outside the room.))  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:54 pm
Leonard nodded. "I believed that to be your response, and I-" Leonard spinned on his heel quickly, hearing the groan of metal. "what... oh dear. seems another one must die. forgive me my leige, but this should be quick." Walking to the door, Leonard put his right palm to the wall, and suddenly, the metal began to expand, bubbling, like the scientist from before, and then it exploded. stepping through the smoking hole, Leonard glared at the harpist before him, then dove at him, the bandaging coming off the right arm, revealing a metal claw, which was clearly far more advanced than anything else in the world, and was clearly not from it judging from the level of fusion with his arm. there was a glowing red spot in the palm as well, which was focusing all of Leonard's natural energy into it.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:55 pm
(I know. The bars are bars right? With gaps between them? So he could both see past them and talk through them right?)

Rick walked out from the hole Leonard created in the metal and watched the fight, "Aren't guards, scientists, and hunters supposed to work together for the greater goal of knowledge?" He asked sarcastically.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games