Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Orion's Meadow (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:12 pm
Roddy walks away from the place....  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:49 pm
Tai would be somehow seen off in the distance once again, walking through a dense forested area. He had been searching around for a suitable place to train himself. After a little while, he would find a opening in the forest path, and begin to sprint at a considerably fast speed to the opening. When he exited the forest, he would find himself in a large meadow, with all sorts of geographical landmarks in it from Tai's real past. He would then look around at the wide open area, and begin to have strange flashbacks of the place, even though he had thought that he had never visited this Village before. A few memories would come back to him, containing the contents of the first real test that Orion had given him. Being thrown into a boulder....  

Nebulosis

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:41 pm
After a few seconds of the flashbacks blazed in his mind, a few Katon element justus would begin to flash in his mind. He would begin to remember the first few jutsus that Orion had actually taught him. A thought of doubt began to roar it's head within Tai's head, as he always though Orion nor him were ever in this Village. It seemed all very confusing to Tai...but yet, it seemed slighty true too. He realized what he needed to do...test out these jutsus to see if all these memories were true...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:32 pm
The two figures appeared in the meadow almost instantly, one of whom was carrying Reiko in his arms. Already at the meadow was another figure, who was sitting in front of the river that flowed through the meadow. The other two figures set her beside him. The third figure raised his hand, and with a flick of the wrist, the other two figures were dismissed as they both disappeared in a puff of smoke. The figure then dunked his hand in the water and flicked his fingers towards Reiko's face, splashing her with the water.
"........Wake up, already..."

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:44 pm
Reiko groaned, and her eyes flickered open. she was still lying on the ground, but most of her wound were smaller. she slowly pushed herself to a sitting position, and looked around to see who had healed her. She put her hand to her face, water?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:48 pm
The figure turned and looked at the now awakened Reiko from behind his hooded mask.
"It's about time..."
The figure muttered.
"You should've been more careful."
His voice was muffled by the mask, too muffled to be identified. For now, the figure's identity remained a mystery.

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:51 pm
Reiko looked at the masked man. "Who are you?" she asked him. The voice was vaguely familiar, but she couldn't quite pinpoint who it was. She knew that he was a leaf ninja, but other than that, she had no clue. "Did you heal me?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:02 pm
"No, it wasn't me who healed you. I just got you out of harm's way."
The figure replied. He didn't bother to answer Reiko's first question. Or at least, not with words. The figure sat still for a minute or two, silent, until he removed his hooded cloak and threw it to the side. He then took the mask off and smashed it in his hand, revealing his face. Then, he looked in Reiko's direction.
"..................Hey."

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:40 pm
Reiko gasped. "Orion! but you died... " This was not what she had expected, not that it wasn't a good thing though.she was speechless for a second then the questions started pouring out of her mouth. "What happened to you? And why did you just leave, telling us that you had died? Does your son know? Where is he?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:10 pm
Kazuma walked into the one place he new would be unoccupied of people, since he house was destroyed he was going to reminise and sleep in his old masters meadow. Kazuma was thinking and had his head down, he followed the image in his mind, he reached the bank of the water and sat down looking into it at his own reflection.  

irishshamrock12

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:03 pm
"I did, yet I sit here before you today. The world is quite perplexing, is it not?"
Orion replied in a whisper.
"Unfortunately, I was hoping you would know about my son's whereabouts. I had heard about some sort of explosion, and got here as fast as I can."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:26 am
Tai would get a sudden backache out of nowhere, and he would suddenly jolt awake on the ground. What had happened to him? The last thing he remembered was...coming to this place. He had just recieved strange memories only a few minutes ago it seemed....but he must have been wrong. This was all too confusing for Tai, and now he needed to find out how long he had been laying here too. Tai slowly changes himself to a standing position, and examines the area he was in. It seemed as if he was in the same spot, yet something was different about the place. He didnt feel entirely alone anymore. This would cause Tai to take a little bit better of a look around, which would then cause him to notice other people.

Tai squints his eyes a little bit, in hope of getting a few more details. All he could tell for sure was that two people were sitting by the stream. He was completely unable to tell any particular details about them. He would then begin to think of why those two people were in this Meadow. Maybe they were here to train with each other, and they were taking a rest. Or maybe they were two lovers that were out enjoying the day with each other. If the second one was the case, it would be time for Tai to leave. However, Tai wasnt going to leave without complete comfirmation from them both. He would then begin to shout, hopefully catching the attention of the two people, and everyone else in the Meadow. "Hey....sorry to interrupt, but uhm....I am wondering if uhm....I should leave the Meadow while you two are here. I dont want to interrupt on anything!"

Nebulosis

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:28 am
Kazuma sudde3nly heard the voices and turned around "TAI!!................ORION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he said and jumped up, he sprinted over to him in a matter of seconds. Kazuma stopped infront of Orion dirt spraying everywere "Your back just like Bambi's back, who's your kid I might now I might have taught him jutsu" he said hurriedly.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:08 pm
Orion didn't bother to reply to either of the young ones, nor did he react to the dirt sprayed everywhere.
"You're sprint is a little slow, kid."
He replied. He didn't wait for an answer from Kazuma, but simply turned to Reiko.
"Now tell me, what is all this I've been hearing about an explosion?"

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:38 pm
Reiko nodded. "I was in the hospital, healing the injured, when it blew up. I don't know how or why. i know that there was a fight going on at the gates, but i'm not sure how that is going. i don't think i was out very long from the blast though."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff