Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Magma Plains (formerly lava pits) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:07 pm
Masakazu floated into the room just before Blaize closed the door. He then flew around the room, taking in the wonderful sight again for the scod time.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:16 pm
As Ravyn caught up to him, he summoned a portal that swallowed them both. After a moment the portal opened into the chamber he had been in earlier.

The Chamber of Souls.

He made his way down the hall that led to the circular chamber, trusting Ravyn would follow promptly.  

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:57 pm
User Image

Izunami
The Red Shula

Izunami floated through the room, her eye's gazing around, and then landing on the magma pool located directly in the middle of the room. "Is beautiful", she said in awe. The room was nice, a place Izunami would love to stay in. It was warm, and magma was there. No better place to be.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:06 pm
Ravyn gasped at the display of power her master had over her, but quickly regained her senses and followed him into the chamber. "What are we doing here, sir?" She was a little apprehensive about being so far away from anyone with only someone she has spoken to a few times, but since he apparently needed her for something, she doubted he would hurt her.  

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:13 pm
A low, feeble groan announced the presence of the old man chained in the center of the chamber. Memnon paid him no heed as he rounded the man to his desk directly behind him, checking through a few pages of a dusty old tome.

"Searching for the path to freedom, dear Ravyn."

After skimming through his book, Memnon pulled open a drawer from his desk, and from this drawer he retrieved a strange amulet. It was circular, with a large empty facet in the center, with twelve more empty facets in a circle around that. In one of these facets he placed the jewel he had retrieved earlier from the unfortunate shopkeeper.

"You are to be my confidant. Anything that you see and hear in this room is never to be repeated unless I say so."

He placed the amulet back into it's hiding place, waiting quietly for Ravyn's response.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:26 pm
"Really? I'm glad you like it." Blaize grinned, slipping off her boots before going into the magma pool. She sighed, almost submerging herself completely, before remembering there were others too. "Something you should know... If you need something, just think about it and the room would provide it... It's pretty awesome actually."  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:12 pm
Masakazu covered his body in some strange back cloak thing and flew around the room a few more times before he nose dived into the magma. He swam around in the magma a few moments before he came back up for air.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:43 am
Ravyn was staring at the drawer where the amulet went, not paying any attention to the man in the center of the room. She snapped to attention when her boss spoke to her. "Yes, sir" She sharply spoke, allowing no doubt into her voice. She would not disobey. "But if I may ask, why me?" She relaxed slightly and allowed her master to see the confusion she felt about this situation.  

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:45 am
User Image

Izunami
The Red Shula

Seeing the others enjoying the magma, Izunami decided to enjoy it as well. So shifting into her sprite form, for no reason at all, she dove straight into the magma, and began to swim around. A large happy and at ease smile upon her lips. Izunami loved the warmth of the magma, the way it feeled around her. She loved the hotness, probably because she was a fire demon, like Blaize had told her.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:41 am
Blaize laughed, floating on her back easily. "Glad everyone enjoys my wonderful pool of magma." Blaize said grinning, ducking down before popping back up and sighing. "What do you want to do now..?"  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:20 pm
"Well, I don't know about you two." Masakazu floated out of the pool and shook all of the magma from his body before making the black cloak disappear. "But I'm going to my own room for a bit. SO much have happened in the short time out here, I want to see what my images can make out of this." He replied and then walked out of the room, bowing to the two fire demons.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:51 pm
He grinned a bit as he moved back around the desk, coming to rest beside the mysterious figured chained at the center of the room.

"Because you are the only one who truly understands what's needed in this sort of situation. Absolutely no one is to know what it is I'm doing down here. The room I could care less about, but it's purpose is to remain our little secret."  

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:05 pm
"Yes sir. I understand, sir." Ravyn replied formally. She glanced towards the small old man in the center of the room. "What is his purpose? Sacrifice?" She asked coldly. What was so important about a little old man?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:25 pm
He gave a cold smile, his hand resting on the man's head as he patted it softly, an act that brought a fearful moan from the feeble man.

"I could, but then who would I sacrifice him too?"

He gave a low chuckle and swept a hand around the chamber, indicating the small alcoves that dotted the domed wall at regular intervals. Twelve, to be exact, each filled with a small blue flame.

Except one.

"You see, my friend here is no ordinary prisoner. He is one of the ancient Zodiac. He, along with his brothers and sisters, helped create this world."  

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:01 pm
User Image

Izunami
The Red Shula

Izunami soared out of the magma, feeling good. She loved it. Hearing the departure of Masakazu, and Blaize asking about what they should do now, Izunami looked around, and the ceased, placing a finger to her cheek. Suddenly am idea hit. And before Masakazu left the room, Izunami soared out before him, but not before saying, "I wanna explore this place". Switching to her sprite form, Izunami began to quickly soar around the building, taking in everything.

User ImageUser Image

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces