Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:22 pm
(Or....this might not be happening. 3 days and not one sign of an invader.)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:40 pm
"Look if we send a team to intercept and they get defeated then we have lost some of our best fighters and are at a bigger risk."  

SynysterGatesRules

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:30 pm
Xan body flickered onto of a roof and did a dive into the open window with a roll.
"Sorry for the intrusion lady hokage...but this is ridiculous. We havn't been attacked for three or four days. They've shown no signs of attack. It's not gonna happen. So why don't we just call this off instead of having every genin and student sitting in a dark room for days on end."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:42 pm
thefire158
Xan body flickered onto of a roof and did a dive into the open window with a roll.
"Sorry for the intrusion lady hokage...but this is ridiculous. We havn't been attacked for three or four days. They've shown no signs of attack. It's not gonna happen. So why don't we just call this off instead of having every genin and student sitting in a dark room for days on end."

(it starting in Monday)  

xPhi-Phix

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:03 pm
Dark-Phi
thefire158

(it starting in Monday)
( Why are they starting it on monday when we are all busy that day why not a weekend when we have more free time? )  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:53 pm
((it says monday in the akatsuki hideot, dunno why its not the weekend. im gonna be on all day sunday))

Reiko shook her head. "no, they are coming. The defence cannot be called off."  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dripples

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:04 pm
(CRAP!! im like grounded kida, I can only go on weekends)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:22 pm
"Kazuma forget what I told you about the safe." Syn summons a small messenger toad. "Go get me what I put int he safe." "Ok boss." He then leaps to the anbu hq.  

SynysterGatesRules

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:23 pm
Reiko looked at syn. "the amulet?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:26 pm
"Yes worst comes to worst I will take it as far as possible to get them away from the village. I'll die to protect the village if I have to." A couple minutes later the messenger comes back with the amulet. "Thank you." Syn says to to the frog as he hands him the amulet. "Anything else boss?" "No" The frog poofs away as syn finishes saying that.  

SynysterGatesRules

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:33 pm
Teddy looked at syn "You have limited speed and unlimited strength and than you will get dark blue chakra .... around you ... you have the dante version and my one tailed lesser will be fine" he said.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:41 pm
"Unlimited strength? You say. Good."  

SynysterGatesRules

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:43 pm
Teddy nodded and looked at Syn "Akatsuki will come after you and me and ryu and take us to there base and turn our demons to weapons".  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:45 pm
"look I'm not worried about what ever they do with it. I don't want them to harm the village." Syn says as he twirles a kunia around his finer.  

SynysterGatesRules

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:47 pm
"Invasion or not, Im staying here in the village. If the single guard we have at safehaven goes down, about six to eight people are screwed and I don't plan to be one of them." said Xan. He sighed and thought about a few possibilities.
"I can go ahead, set up traps, anything. There is no way I'll sit in a dark room for days doing nothing."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games