Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:18 pm

Taya grabbeds the seal and slapped it on mizukami making it normal again "there you go Master Hanzo" The girl smiled and sat on the ground
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:11 pm

"Thank you Taya"

*Hanzo turned to Kazuma*

"Get her to the safehaven now I don't want her to get hurt!"

Dark-Ninja70

Detachi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:10 pm

Detachi woke up from a nap and found that peanut butter still covered his face. He freaked out and wipped it off with his hanckerchef. "Did I miss anything?" he asked Hanzo.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:35 pm

Phi finishes his Ham sandwich. "Ok, that my last meat food that I will be eating. I'm going to become a vegetarian. I hate the way they kill animals to get there meat."

xPhi-Phix

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:00 pm

*Hanzo looked at Detachi*

"Nah nothing yet, oh and Phi people kill others it's the cycle of life for greater life to keep living"

*Hanzo gazed upon the star filled night*

"We shinobi fight and kill for the sake of others which is a good deed but these men fight for their own greed and power when really the greatest thing in life is the ones you care about"
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:16 pm

Phi turn to Hanzo. "I know that the circle of life but people have there own circle of life. And if the people circle of life effect other people circle of life then there couldn't be a circle of life for everyone. I just want to live my life, with no pollution or killing animals. I don't want to effect other people of life. Smoking cigars and ciggerate effect the world circle of life that can effect other people circle of life. Killing animals effect both the killer and the killed circle of life. I don't want to be proud of killing an animal." Phi sat down and meditated.

(I use circle alot! 3nodding but it the truth.)

xPhi-Phix

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:24 pm

"But you never killed it, because it is already killed even if you become a vegetation it wont stop the animal's from dieing your just one less person out of the many people who buy meat. Now about the akatsuki attack I have a plan...you can all do whatever you want you can even die in the fight...just remember not everything is what it seems..."
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:28 pm

Taya climbed onto hanzo's back pretending he was a horse " GIDDY UP!" She smiled knowing that he wouldn't put her down

i3 tails Yagura

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:03 am

Akira walks to the gates. "What's going on? Is Akatsuki making there move? Why do things happen when I leave.....?"
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:04 pm

Detachi spoke without even turning towards Akira. "The Akatsuki haven't made their move... Yet."

Detachi

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:21 pm

*Hanzo looked over at Phi*

"Alright Phi can you take Taya to safehaven so she doesn't get hurt?"

*Hanzo thought in the back of his mind "Dammit Kazuma I asked you to take the girl there your gonna get it now for not considering her safety.."*
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:21 pm

Kazuma's clone took Taya off Hanzo and summoned a large trasportation toad which he set her and looked at the toad "To the Safe-Haven" he said to the toad then looked at Taya "This toad is going to take you to a safe place and when it's all over I think Hanzo will come get you" after telling her the toad dissapeared to the safe-haven.

((Just post that you get off and it dissapears))

irishshamrock12

Dripples

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:43 pm

The shadow wolf ran to konoha and Yuki decided to follow him since she knew Yokai ordered the shadow wolf to protect Reiko. Yuki as a dog was able to catch up to the wolf.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:59 pm

Hero's toad followed the other because he knew he was trusted with her

((So many people with the toad summoning and Haha your kage isn't the only Toad Sage your about to meet the other))

Hero landed at the gates on top of a demolisher toad "Hey hanzo where is taya I need to bring her back to the mist"

i3 tails Yagura

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games