Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Market's Place ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:13 pm
"And this... Is why I can't go anywhere outside of Byako without being screamed at..." Blaize said irritated, turning to glare at the demon who had just walked up. "Honestly.... No one is an idiot here. Go harass innocent bystanders somewhere else...." She sighed, looking at the elf mage. Maybe she was the one giving off the holy presence....? No... Hers is different than the one before..... Blaize decided to remain silent unless directly spoken too.... Or the annoying demon persisted. If he did..... then things might get violent....  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:39 pm
Ravyn glared at the red skinned creature. That thing can't be why I was feeling so paranoid. What the hell is going on here? She didn't say anything, but something was setting her on edge.  

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:12 pm
Masakazu R. Chie

Masakazu's ears perked up at the sound Memnon's name being spoken. He turned and saw that he was actually staring at the on whom they call Memnon. "Finally!" He said in an exhausted tone. "Thought I never get to met you, or least know why you needed help. With that, he shot a quick glare to Ravvn and then back to Memnon. "It's nice to finally meet you, I guess."

Masakazu glanced over at the man asking if he wanted candy and muttered something about not understaning the young people anymore; he then turned his attention to the one that had been there the entire time, listening in on theit conversation. He could see that she was irritated and decided to approach her. "No need to get anrgy and kill people." He said softly and smiled to her in an act of getting her to calm down. She's hot-tempered but it doesn't look like she wants to hurt us.. His thoughts reassured him.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:34 pm
Blaize sighed, glancing at Masazaku with curiosity. "Really....? And how long exactly have you been away from your demon home, may I ask? People like him make it hard for people like us to live normally.... Or at least as normally as possible." She paused to contemplate something, before smiling. "Besides... If I was going to kill someone.... Then you'd no.... Something would probably be on fire..." Blaize shrugged nonchalantly, as if it was a normal occurrence.... Then again.... Most of the time something caught on fire when she was fighting. Comes with the whole fire demon thing...  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:58 pm
Blaize?! You'd think I'd know her a little better now that we're practically living together... She thought irritably. "What?" She directed her question to Masakazu. "What's your problem?" She said accusingly. Why'd he glare at me? It's not like we're friends or anything. Of course I would want to keep information from a probable enemy...I just don't come across mind-readers all that often.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:43 pm
Masakazu looked over at Ravyn and laughed. "Obviously not." He replied to her thoughts. "You should try harder to keep your thoughts from probable enemies too, ya know. You can never be to safe around people." He then turned his attention back to the one called Blaize. "Blaize." He repeated the name aloud and then smiled. "It suits you so well. Anyways,.. no, I haven't been in this realm long. Just a few hundred years." He chuckled a bit. "You'd think I'd know everythng about humans by now, but they change so much each day that it's impossible to follow behind them." He sighed and then wrapped his tail around his waist.  

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:34 pm
She wasn't sure what to make of the red demon, and decided not to answer. But she decided it really was a good thing she kept her thoughts well shielded. It certainly wouldn't do for anyone not in her Clan and close to her to know too much about her. Afterall, she wasn't the only royalty standing in the MArket. She nearly giggled to herself at that thought and then turned her attention back to the wolf demon prince.

At the mention of humans changing over the years she had to agree. She nodded at one point, "Though one thing that haven't changed is the disdain for halfbreeds. That is something I have found to be true anywhere really." she frowned briefly, but as quickly as it there, it was gone within seconds.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:40 pm
Ravyn bristled at the accusations made towards humans. She might not be fully human herself, but she did feel some connection to her kinda-species. "I resent that!" She said angrily to Calypso. "We've gotten a lot better about tolerating others!" She glared.  

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:44 pm
Masakazu R. Chie

Despite how fast the frown had come and gone, Masakazu still managed to notice it. He simply smiled and nodded his head. "Yeah.. halfbreeds are often looked down upon and deemed unworthy of anything." He sighed and thought of some of the halfbreeds in his realm, his family no less, that have to struggle even harder to get by eveyday and how he could do nothing about it. "I plan on changing that one day soon. I'll make sure no halfbreed has to deal with being treated less than dirt anymore."

Masakazu let his mind wander while he adressed Calypso again. "You said that you need something from me? What, perchance, is it that you have me to do for you, Calypso?" He asked with his trademark smile spread a bit wider across his face as he spoke to her.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:50 pm
Ravyn growled at being ignored by the wolf demon. She'd expected some kind of reaction from him, seeing as he was laughing at humans earlier. "Don't change the subject, wolf!" She growled at him.  

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:56 pm
Masakazu R. Chie

Masakazu glance over at Ravyn. "You of all people should not be trying to tell someone about not changing a subject." He replied and then sighed. "Meh, forget it, I give up. There's way too many distractions here.. my ears can't take it anymore.." He muttered and felt his ears droop so much that the tips touched his head. "Is there any place that I could just go to and find inner peace?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:02 am
Ravyn blushed, but kept up her glare. "Th-that was different. I couldn't tell you anything about Memnon because I wasn't given permission to tell you anything...right?" She dropped her gaze and thought back to see if her new commander had given her and orders to remain quiet about him and his cause. She blushed even harder when she couldn't recall if he had or if he hadn't. "Okay, so maybe I was taking it a bit far, but it's not every day when you meet a telepath!"  

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:11 am
Masakazu R. Chie

Masakazu looked up at Ravyn and grinned. "Does that fact that I'm telepathic bother you that much?" He asked and held back his fits of laughter. "If it really bothers you that much than I'll try my best to try and keep it amongst myself, but I can't promise you anything."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:11 am
She looked at the woman and said, "Do not be angry with me. I'm speaking from experience. I am one of those halfbreeds." the uncertainty she felt was hidden as she drew herself up again, "Being half human and half elf is hard in the world, but they still have yet to tolerate us."

Then she quieted and turned back to the demon prince. She couldn't help but smile back, no matter that she wasn't truly affected by it. Cy had her heart in his keeping. "I do not believe there was anything I requested but a smile from your face. And I see that I have received that." she smiled again, a little brighter and nodded slightly. "But if it's help you are offering, then perhaps you would like to help me see to my new home and holdings? I need to inspect then all and another set of eyes would help immensely."

At the sound of the offer being voiced, two elves walked into the immediate area, hands still on hilts. they were silent as they moved, their gaze on Caly and those around her. When they approached her they bowed at the waist adn took up positions on either side of her, but not crowding her.

"Selsia! Razen! How did you know I was here?" Caly exclaimed a little, looking at her half siblings.

"Sulthena has already returned and informed us where you were. It was just a simple matter of tracing your aura." Razen said simply.

((Ack, this is why I normally avoid RPs with multiple people lol shoudl I change the post?))  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:21 am
Ravyn's eyes narrowed and her pupil's contracted in her anger. "Stop mocking me." She commanded, her former embarrassment gone. She stared at the two new elves that had approached and intruded on their conversation without being invited. She growled; not liking the creatures to be too close to her. She had no idea what they were capable of, and she didn't want them to find out.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games