Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Jarian Base of Operations ^Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:15 pm
"please do what you can" she squeezes loris hand  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:23 pm
He moved to his room and then commenced in getting the gretties and tieing their limbs so that they wouldn't move, and then tieing them over and over again to a titanium plate to make sure they didn't scurrie off, and just for fun he put the plate with them on it in a play pen, have them spoonfulls of water, and spoonfulls of food, then formed to his kit form after assigning the two existent bots he had to guard them with AEAs set on stun "if they move put them on the ground" and he relaxed in his hot tub  

justice_prime

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:41 am
Kneeling down again Neo closed his eyes and began to give her his strength. It might not make her fully healthy but it would keep her alive.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:09 pm
Loryn shrugged. "It's not a question of keeping her alive, that's easy. i doubt you have the ability to give her enough that she can start to produce her own magic and survive on her own.'  

Lori Naoi

Angelic King Raziel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:25 pm
He appeared suddenly, an oblivious smile on his face as he approached the four, noticing the situation quickly and over-hearing the end of the conversation as he entered.

The magical energy of the woman had been vastly depleted, and he knew that an almost equal portion would have to be restored before she could begin to heal herself.

He approached Lutia quietly, an innocent smile on his face

"Would you mind if I gave it a try, Miss Lutia?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:46 am
Neo was about to speak again when another man that he was sure he didn't know spoke. Instead of trying to argue he just sighed and moved away. He was sure that he could help. He might be weak but he was different, he was sure that his power would help, could help.
But rather than arguing his point he just shrugged and moved away.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:17 am
lutia nodded "yes please could you both do what you can?"
lutia stood way and tried to put her feelings aside so she could figure out how to save her
and began wording out the problem outloud
"a magic transfusion from two people should work..but thats only possible if the person is of the same school of magic...it would keep her alive but in a coma-like state unless we can find a way to filter the magic inside her into mana strongly like her own"
i dont think we have anything like that in the storerooms  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 5:59 pm
He moved closer, examining the young woman closely, the same oblivious smile still on his face.

"Well it is true. A person adept at black magic can hardly do any good for a person trained in white magic. But I believe that I might be able to get around that boundary and give her enough strength to recuperate on her own."

He knelt beside the woman, hovering one hand above her forehead and the other across her heart. His eyes began flitting back and forth, like an engineer hard at work on a control panel as two flaming blue tendrils emerged from the palms of his hands, touching softly against the appropriate spots, seemingly merging with the young woman's body as he began feeding his energy into her at a slow pace.

He sat confortably as he let his work continue, engaging in conversation with the other three to explain.

"You see, my abilities are neither black nor white magic. In fact, it isn't magic at all, in the contemporary sense. I have found that instead of a certain faction of magic, my abilities tap into all forms of magic, sort of like a collective pot. I harness not a certain type of magic, but instead I wield the very fabric of magic. At a whim, I can either heal or kill, attack or defend, create or destroy, and all without formal training, I might add. It's just another question that stems from my lost memories. All I know is that my faith allows me to control it, and if I waver in that, I lose my strength.

Hopefully, by giving her enough of this pure energy, her mind will process it into the mana she needs to begin sustaining herself once more.

Angelic King Raziel

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:55 am
Feeling that he was just in the way Neo stepped further back and sat down beside the door. He was obviously not needed anymore now that the man seemed to be able to heal her on his own. Not that it bothered him much, he was already tired from his time magic at Firma park so he didn't want to be using anymore. But at least trying to help could've been interesting.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:18 pm
Bareq slid through the broken door and looked around the place, wondering if anyone was still alive here.  

Fighter for all

Lori Naoi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:27 pm
Loryn looks to the door. "Miss..." she said, looking at Lutia. "Someone has entered this base..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:32 pm
"oh realy?" lutia pulls a hammer made from ice from nowhere "lets go greet him while they tend to lori"
she motioned loryn to follow as she headed towards the entrance  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Lori Naoi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:34 pm
Loryn nods following lutia.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:35 pm
Bareq looked around. "Really...no blood...so is anyone here?"  

Fighter for all

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:38 pm
lutia entered the entrance way and stared down bareq "what are you doing here exactly?"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games