Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Demon Dreadnought Ragnarok Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anakoni

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:45 pm
*Hearing the door open, Violet spins around in his chair, and eyes the wolf.* "I take it Miso invited you...Well, he's busy at the moment, but I can handle a new arrival easily enough." *Violet stood up from the chair, and walked up to the wolf. Crossing his arms, he looked down at her.* "I must insist though, those claws of yours will leave marks on the floor. If you'd be so kind, could you assume a humanoid shape? That is, if you're able to, of course..."

*He took hold of her arm, and while feeling for the spots where breaks occured, he answered her.*

Well, i'm not exactly easy to kill. I survived the attack, albeit in a weakend state. Over the months of my recuperation, the demon that I share my soul with left me for awhile to fetch a new base. He came back with the Ragnarok. Using the ship as a starting point, I built upon it using the wreckage of Dis. And voila, here's the ship.

*He began setting the bones in her arm, causing them to pop and snap as he moved tham back into alignment.*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:56 pm
it took all of lutias will power not to cry out in pain as he set her arm
she spoke with clenched teeth trying to get her mind off the present
"where you the...only survivor?"  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Anakoni

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:05 pm
*Miso nodded again, as he moved from her forearm up to her shoulder area, checking it for breaks as well.*

Yes and no. While I survived the attack pretty much intact, all that remained of Jack was his Cyberbrain. Luckily, it suffered almost no damage.

*He found a break, and set the bones back in place.*

Unfortunatly for him, I only had female chassis parts laying around...And that's why Jack is now Jacquelyn.

*Miso turned around, and picked up a few tools, along with a bottle of surgical disinfectant.*

This will probably sting...

*He began to carefully clean out the bite wounds, starting with the ones on her forearm.*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:13 pm
"Dont insult me."Shota said as she changed to her human form and the steel bottoms of her boots still clattered against the ground.the wolffur she carried was thrown oround her shoulders so that her body was covered and her hair covered most of her face exept for her briliantly diffrent colored eyes.  

BBlaze_Crys_Reaper813

Thirteenth Sex Symbol

7,790 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Signature Look 250

Anakoni

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:17 pm
*Violet smirked slightly, and turned towards the hall.* "No insult intended...Follow me, I'll show you where your room is. After that, I'll show you around the ship." *He began down the hall, it was going to be a few minutes walk.*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:24 pm
Shota walked after the girl her fur still wrapped around her and her eyes stayed glaring ahead.  

BBlaze_Crys_Reaper813

Thirteenth Sex Symbol

7,790 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Signature Look 250

Anakoni

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:32 pm
*Violet stopped infront of a door near the end of the hall, and opened it.* "Here you are. If you have anything you need to put down in here, go ahead." *He stood to the side of the door, waiting for her to check the room out.*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:43 pm
(( Hehe, Wow I missed a lot. I'm back everyone. 3nodding ))

Jacquelyn, who...lets say was in the bathroom, finally came out to find the room she once had been in was now empty. Dumbfounded, she looks around to see any sign of anybody. She certainly heard people down the hall. She made nothing of it.

"Hm..."

She looks at the chair that Violet was sitting in and looks around. She moves toward it and takes one last glance around the room before quickly swiveling the chair around and sitting in it.

"Har Har, Look at me, I'm the boss now."

She pouts, with a slight look of achievement in her eyes.  

MasterHan

BBlaze_Crys_Reaper813

Thirteenth Sex Symbol

7,790 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:45 pm
Shota stepped into the room and examined it carfully.her eyes took in everyinch of the room and she tossed off her wolf fur onto the bed and pushed back her hair so that all of her features could be seen,especially her light smile as she glanced at one of the windows on the opposite wall.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:09 pm
*Violet tapped his foot slightly, and pushed himself from the door.* "Well, if you want to mill around, go right ahead. I'll be in the control room." *With that, he heads off to his seat.*  

Anakoni

MasterHan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:12 pm
Jacquelyn spots an oncoming Violet towards her newly acclaimed 'seat'. She stares at him until he reaches a few yards away from her seat and says,

"Can I help you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:15 pm
"...you're in my seat." *He stared back at her, a serious look in his eyes. This was his chair, and it wouldn't be lost without a fight.*  

Anakoni

MasterHan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:17 pm
Jacquelyns face can now only be described as a cat lip. Her eyes narrow at him,

"Nu-uh. There was nobody here I took it. It's mine now."

She nods to herself.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:19 pm
*Violet glares, and takes out a magnet.* "I'd assume you'd rather not have this stuck to your face..." *He tosses the magnet up and caught it, a smirk on his face.* "I suggest you move."  

Anakoni

MasterHan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:22 pm
She eyes the magnet as it went up and down.

" That's just a magnet. All that'll happen is it would get stuck to my face, which is when I can just take it off. You'd need a much bigger magnet to move me."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games