Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Kabina ~Winged Fighters~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kikuka

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:14 pm
"What in all the universe could possibly include 'everything'?" After just a moment she responded, voice soft, taking on her angelic sheen. She kept walking forward, leading the way.

"I don't think I could have done enough for you to even constitute thanks." Aki shook her head.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:20 pm
Ansem smiled, a sad little crook of the corner of his mouth now, but still a smile. He followed, anticipating their arrival.  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Kikuka

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:43 pm
Aki didn't notice the smile, however crooked, that appeared on Ansem's face. She kept walking till she appeared before the prison door. It was a thick, black wood door, crossed by iron planks to reinforce it.

Aki placed her pale hand delicately on the knob-less door. Locks clicked somewhere inside the super thick wooden door. Slowly it creaked open, shedding light down on dim steps. Voices echoed up from somewhere below.

Slowly she began to descend, a hard look placed upon her face. She was trying so hard to keep a strait, emotionless face. Sadly, she was failing as mixed emotions of anger and pain showed through on the creases in her young face.

The stairs weren't long, and soon they were at the dungeon's main floor. "Here it is." Aki didn't face the cells, but turned to the wall, and faced the stone, breathing shallowly.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:06 pm
"Lovely."
Scant seconds after Aki had turned away from the single large cell, Ansem clasped his hands together and cracked his knuckles. True, the cell had a division that made it almost into two, but it was still only one. Not many people broke Kabinan law...
The first screams began echoing half a second later.
Aki's cousins had no idea what to expect, but attack from invisible hands was probably not on the list of things they would have. Most people focus on the pure invisibility of the invisible hands known as the Jhand, but their strength make them much more useful in certain situations...
The first blood spatter followed shortly after the first screams.
And the flow didn't appear to feel like ceasing immediately or anytime soon. Ansem and the Jhand appeared to be enjoying this. Enjoying the watching the Jhand crush the cousins slowly, bit by bit, working slowly up from the toes.  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Kikuka

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:31 pm
Aki heard the cracking of bones and her skin paled painfully quickly. Then there were screams. She didn't dare turn away from the wall, but her mind saw the scene for her. The hand she had resting on the stone fell limp and and her blue eyes also seemed to pale.

"Y-you didn't... Ansem... you didn't." Her voice failed. Aki's voice seemed to ring only for her ears. "You didn't!" Her voice suddenly loud, piercing the stone and iron walls. Knees hit the stone painfully, but the shock wasn't felt even as it coursed up her legs. Shaking hands rose up to cover her ears, but nothing could get rid of those screams.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:35 pm
A few of the Jhand pried Aki's hands from her ears.
"I did, my primrose. I did indeed."
The tall man turned back to the prisoners dangling from the walls in the grip of the Jhand.
"Tighter."
The cracking of bones grew louder and more horrific.  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Kikuka

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:52 pm
Aki fought back, tearing her arms back out of his grip, to plaster firmly over her ears. Too late; the cracking and gushing of life's blood from one's body had already filled her ears yet again.

"Stop it! Ansem!" Aki begged, pleaded; even though in her mind she knew that her words wouldn't meet him now. He was already too far from her.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:56 pm
"Why should I? When did they ever stop for us?"
The Jhand had now passed the legs completely and began prying apart ribs.  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Kikuka

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:30 pm
In an impressive change of heart, Aki forced herself to her feet. In one quick movement she took two steps, steps of a leader, powerful and firm. She may have been much shorter than Ansem, but the dungeon was wide enough for her wings.

Hovering a few feet behind the homicidal maniac that had once been so dear to her she wrapped her arms around his neck, and did something she would have never done before.

A knife popped out of her sleeve, however, it's blade was still hidden by her wrist. "Ansem, I warn you in the most caring way possible." Her voice was hoarse but firm. "If you continue this, I will be forced to kill you here as a part of Kabina Clan law. There will be nothing I can do for you if the public hears any word of this."

"Nothing can be kept secret, even so far within castle walls. I am no god, Ansem." As trembly as the rest of her body was, Aki's hands nor voice shook. "I'm giving you a last chance."

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:38 pm
"Don't think you can hide anything from me anymore, my primrose. I know what you did." One of the Jhand plucked the knife deftly from her fingers. "And I know that it was you who ended it for me."
He span around and backhanded the younger girl across the face with his own hand and enough momentum to send a far heavier person than Aki sprawling. "So this is my thanks, b***h."
The Jhand finally crushed the skulls of the cousins.
Their next move was to punch a hole through the walls for Ansem to stride out through.
"Ta."
And then he was gone, through the barrier and out of the Kingdom in the Clouds.  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Kikuka

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:50 pm
It was by pure chance that Aki's wings were open. She was propelled back by Ansem's slap. Her skull would have slammed the stone wall if her wings hadn't first collided. A dull crack sounded in the end of the right wing and in the process, a few dull white feathers fell to the cold cement.

Aki's face looked about the same as her graying feathers. She looked so numb, that the hand that felt her red cheek looked nearly skeletal. The poor leader's mind was lost in a maze of thought that even her father would not have been able to sort through.

She could no longer control her shaking and her entire body quivered forcefully. Her once bright blue eyes looked nearly blind as she sat, staring into the space, not seeing the blood spattered before her, or on herself, with a number of different scratches from her flight backwards.

"I'll never... never forgive you.
Ansem...." Aki's voice faded as did what little was left of conscious mind.

Her guards found her multiple hours later, and noticing the hole in the wall began pursuit as far as they could. The other half of her entourage and protectors cleaned the princess up and carried her to her room where she could rest in silence until she was healed and well.
It would be months before she emerged again, many more till she made a sound.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:34 am
A thunderous roar and a bright flash of light illumaties the area as viva teleports in. Unaware of the new attack on his clan. He starts to look around for any sign of Ansem.  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:39 am
Viva walks up and encounters sometype of barrier surrounding the place. "Hmm...must be some type of defense system."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:33 am
the whispering of rumors across the common folk of kabina could be heard over the gate

"ansem killed them"

"he left?"

"is it true about the attacks apon the city in earnest?"

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items