Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:37 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan bit his lip gently as her icy fingertips massaged his stomach. He ran his fingers through her hair gently and smirked, "Yeah, your point?" He kissed her forehead and held her close at his side.

"I'll live." Ravins fingers touched his cheeks and they burned each place she touched. Her lips graced his jaw and he smiled down at her.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
rAViN bLaCK

She couldn't help but roll her eyes. His silly grin made her laugh against her will. Boy, did he have a great personality.
"Dylan... Whatever, I'm not going to try to convince you." Ravin snuggled into his side. She wanted to kiss him so badly. His warmth was extremely enticing. Ravin's body hummed with desire; she longed to do more to him. She simply closed her eyes and inched closer to him. "Maybe you'll fall asleep on your own."  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:50 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan absently ran his fingers along Ravins body. He was content with her just laying next to him, her head on his chest and his hands running all over her body.

God, he wanted so much more then this. But his damned mind wouldn't stop thinking back to the Armand guy and what he had said. So, obviously, Ravin felt something for him at one point... He sighed in defeat. He would never be as good as Armand, and they did more then kiss. Way more.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:50 pm
*EDITED*

rAViN bLaCK

Why did Armand have to go and leave bitter thoughts in her head? He wasn't here, so he might be with that mortal girl. Maybe he was chewing on her words and accepting what she had told him.

"I'm sorry about Armand, love," whispered she. "Once, long ago, we were lovers. We shared so much. We shared eternity. I saw him for the bloodthirsty being he was and rejected him." Ravin turned her head to look at Dylan. "I don't like my meals to be human.

"He's been angry at me for a few decades. I don't care about his love nor his hate. Do you see?"  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:01 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Could she read minds too? That was ironic. "I understand Ravin, he's a thing of your past but to him you're very much his future." Dylan turned and locked his eyes with hers for a moment. "He still very much cares. There's not way around that." Dylan kissed Ravins forehead gently and turned to look at the opposite wall.

He couldn't shake this thought, why did Armand have to go and ******** up everything?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:02 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Christ she was fiery! Hunter groaned as she kissed him and hooked her arms around his neck. He kissed her back hungrily enjoying this far more than he should. He rolled so she was neatly pinned beneath him and continued to kiss her passionatly till he was fairly certain she needed to breath. "Of course you like the third option." he said in his velvety voice. He kissed and nibbled his way down her neck to her shoulder, then kissed the small amount of skin showing around her collar. "You taste amazing." he murmmered running his tounge up her neck before gently biting her.

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:04 pm
||argh||  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:09 pm
|| ? ||

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:10 pm
||sorry! the comp's being difficult. I can't see your reply, sam-chan.||
*EDIT* ||okay, here's my reply! xD||

rAViN bLaCK

Ravin closed her eyes and cuddled closer to him. He was as warm as her blankets, and it was extremely pleasant. "I know he will still love me. But I love you now, Dylan. That's all that really matters to me."

She breathed in deeply.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:12 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think I found him.

Veronica giggled lightly as Hunter groaned. Veronica's chest rose and fell quickly as he kissed her harder, it was like he was thirsty for her lips. Little did she know thats not all he was thirsty for.

Then she looked up at him as he pinned her to the bed. Hmm, kinky? She giggled slightly as he kissed her harder, more passionatly. Of course you like the third option. Veronica caught her breath as Hunter kissed and nibbled at her shoulder. "And you don't?" She raised an eyebrow as he continued to kiss her skin. She, then, felt his lips around her collar bone, she was pretty well covered up on the top half atleast. You taste amazing. Veronica felt and heard him mumbled into her skin. She felt his tongue run along her neck then his teeth dug into her neck and she moaned lightly.

Her fingers tangled into his hair and she pulled gently. "God.." She sighed.

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan sighed, "I know," he kissed her shoulder lightly and ran his fingers through her hair.

"And I love you." He whispered into her ear, he was feeling alittle tired but he didn't want to sleep.

||I'll try reposting it.
*Edit||  

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:17 pm
||thanks! it was a false alarm. I figured out JUST NOW that I have to refresh the page. xD||  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:24 pm
||Sorry that posts so dang short too. :/ ||  

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:29 pm
||perfectly alright smile ||

rAViN bLaCK

The desire his touch gave her got her heart racing faster than it had in years. Ravin growled softly and lept on top of Dylan, pinning him down to the bed. "I can't take anymore of this," hissed she, pressing her lips to his in a passionate kiss. Her desire came out in waves. Ravin's hands were everywhere about his body.

She moved her lips down to his neck. Ravin nibbled and kissed his skin lustfully.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:42 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan could hear her heart race faster. Ravin then growled and Dylan smirked at her. Suddenly, she was on top of him and he was pinned on the bed. She hissed, I can't take anymore of this, Her lips smashed down on his and they were locked in a passion filled kiss.

Her hands wandered along his body and he didn't even think as he flipped her onto the bed, placing him on top. Her lips were on his neck, nibbling, kissing, everything. Dylan allowed his hands to wander down her stomach and to her hips, he placed them there, steading himself.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:49 pm
rAViN bLaCK

She slipped her hands up under his shirt and clawed her hands down his skin hard enough to arouse. Kneading her hands slowly over his muscles, she breathed out a lustful sigh. Dylan flipped over over on the bed and took the pleasure of wandering his hands down her body. The feeling gave her shivers.

"Mhm, sexy," she breathed into his ear, gently biting on his neck. Ravin rubbed her lower leg against his. She traced his lips with her tongue sensually.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games