Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Hello, I'm a Noob and I like Resident Evil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:24 pm
tommytoad692
hi

Bye.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:44 pm
Omg! Omg! I was just visited by an RE celeb!

ResidentEvil2AdaWong
My name is Ada... Ada Wong, and I had just almost 8 years ago now, escaped the Raccoon City disaster... I had gone there looking for John, any questions on that subject, and I'd have to kill you... I work for an organization, known to you only as 'The Organization', no questions asked... Much of my background is classified, but I would no doubt be an excellent asset to your guild...

Too bad this isn't an RP, or you would've made it. Sorry, Ms. Wong! :O  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:18 pm
Wait, eight years ago? Looks like somebody needs a little help with math, as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:26 pm
Eight years ago as of 2004. I guess she's living in the Resident Evil 4 world. And as we all know, that's a stupid, stupid world.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:19 am
Um.... actually... as of 2004, it was 6 years.

The events of RE happened in 1998. 10 years ago this year.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:34 pm
He was probably thinking of when RE first came out.  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:41 pm
But RE first came out in 1996, 12 years ago. razz  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:38 pm
No, actually, I simply had a math malfunction. But the RE4 world is still stupid.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:15 pm
Canas Renvall
But RE first came out in 1996, 12 years ago. razz
1996 was eight years before 2004.

Just clarifying.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:49 pm
Yes, but it's not 2004 right now.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:23 pm
Jesus Christ...

Biohazard EXTREME
Eight years ago as of 2004. I guess she's living in the Resident Evil 4 world. And as we all know, that's a stupid, stupid world.

Eight should be six.

That was all I was getting at, but everybody had to make it way more complicated. This seems to happen to me a lot.

I'm done.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:01 am
Yeah, and if you check a few posts above, what I was getting at is that I had a math malfunction.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Locust Girl

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:51 pm
Canas Renvall

ResidentEvil2AdaWong
My name is Ada... Ada Wong, and I had just almost 8 years ago now, escaped the Raccoon City disaster... I had gone there looking for John, any questions on that subject, and I'd have to kill you... I work for an organization, known to you only as 'The Organization', no questions asked... Much of my background is classified, but I would no doubt be an excellent asset to your guild...

Hm, I don't know. I kind of have a problem here. This person obviously has played the Resident Evil games, and shows and ernest interest in the guild.

So what's the problem?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:54 pm
Locust Girl
Canas Renvall

ResidentEvil2AdaWong

Hm, I don't know. I kind of have a problem here. This person obviously has played the Resident Evil games, and shows and ernest interest in the guild.

So what's the problem?

The problem is we don't want any imitators. We want real fans, not people trying to pretend to be a game character.  

Elliot Salem

Locust Girl

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:59 pm
I see. neutral  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games